If you want to know more about the war against Ukraine and perhaps support??

no. they are not paying us protection money or "owe us" or such.

we are defending common interests including our own nationalistic interests.

alliances are very difficult to build and even harder to rebuild.
Of they are not paying us, if they are acting against our interests, if they are endangering American citizens, if they decrease our safety - they are not our allies.
Our main interest is the wealth and safety of American citizens. If they do decrease it, not increase - they shouldn't be our allies.

I am talking of Russia Supporters who say they support Russia.
First of all, I support America. It's my country, I totally loyal to it. But if we discuss the question of choosing the way of our foreign policy, I believe that Russia might be much more useful ally (or much more dangerous enemy) than Ukraine (or even the EU).
I do love Russia, I do respect the Russians, I've been studying them for decades. They are not evil monsters or zombies - they are human beings, and there is logic in their actions.
I do hate corruption, stupidity and aggressive ignorance - and that's exactly what Biden's Administration show us in this crisis. I do support America. Biden - supports Joe Biden only.

Of they are not paying us, if they are acting against our interests, if they are endangering American citizens, if they decrease our safety - they are not our allies.
Our main interest is the wealth and safety of American citizens. If they do decrease it, not increase - they shouldn't be our allies.
the best way to maintain the health and safety of our citizens is by keeping the allies we have and gathering as many more as we can,, preferably with the strength of our ideas rather thanour checkbook.

do you blame a few of them for perhaps questioning the wisdom and effectiveness of those ideas when every election the possibility exists that a loud obnoxious minority led by a mercurial self dealer might easily sell our alliance out for his personal gain?

the best way to maintain the health and safety of our citizens is by keeping the allies we have and gathering as many more as we can,, preferably with the strength of our ideas rather thanour checkbook.
Actually, first of all - gathering up a bunch of uncontrollable, selfish and aggressive imbeciles, arming them and allowing them to do whatever they want to do, while our own military force is degrading - well, it's the simpliest way to a catastrophe. Second - russophobia is not one of our ideas.

do you blame a few of them for perhaps questioning the wisdom and effectiveness of those ideas when every election the possibility exists that a loud obnoxious minority led by a mercurial self dealer might easily sell our alliance out for his personal gain?
Really? Do not blame them for questioning democracy, tolerance, conception of equal rights for everyone and American leadership?
 what kind of American.jpg

Actually, first of all - gathering up a bunch of uncontrollable, selfish and aggressive imbeciles, arming them and allowing them to do whatever they want to do, while our own military force is degrading - well, it's the simpliest way to a catastrophe. Second - russophobia is not one of our ideas.

Really? Do not blame them for questioning democracy, tolerance, conception of equal rights for everyone and American leadership?
View attachment 931367
that explains why trump; gathered a
bunch of uncontrollable, selfish and aggressive imbeciles, arming them and allowing them to do whatever they want to do,

and unleashed their baser instincts to attack our own country? good work, guys.

Russia invaded a sovereign nation that was friendly to the west...because they were friendly to the west.

Not much more needs to be known about the topic.

The US should support our friends.
Well the coup Regime is friendly to the west, the people in Donbass are not that's why they were attacked, get your facts right.

that explains why trump; gathered a

and unleashed their baser instincts to attack our own country? good work, guys.
You may name Trump's supporters "aggressive imbeciles", sure, but, at least, we are pro-American imbeciles. Biden's herd (both American and international) is anti-American.
There is no practical difference between Russia, challenging Pax Americana and France, questioning American leadership. Both are result of American weakness.

But there is the difference between the supposed strategies in this sad situation. Trump's strategy - "Make America great again, and then - enforce American domination". Only strong and really independent America will be able to project our force and create conditions to increase wealth and safety in the world (first of all in America).
Biden's strategy - "Destroy America within, allow foreigners control and corrupt us, and let the planet burns".
Trump's approach - "Reality is important". It's not enough to act like a leader. We need to be the leader. Strong, sober, flexible, independent in the choice of our ways, intellectually free.
Biden's approach is quite opposite. "Reality doesn't matter". We can be weak, we can be stupid, we may open our borders, our strategic rooms, even our minds to the foreign influence (both for illegal immigrants and international corporations), we can destroy our industry by insane environmentalist ideology, we can destroy our brains by drugs, but corrupted mass media will paint any picture.

Why is it that friends of the US are usually "sons of bitches" like Somoza and Batista and other fascists and cannibals? The rest are just American puppets or hostages
I wish it were true. In fact it may be very difficult to really control other human beings.

Ukraine became independent again when the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991. This started a period of transition to a market economy, in which Ukraine suffered an eight-year recession. Subsequently however, the economy experienced a high increase in GDP growth until it plunged during the Great Recession.

1991 was when the US and CIA really started to prepare the way for regime change .
The US bribed every possible target .
I watched it happen when I was visiting regularly .
Everybody knew what the US on behalf of NATO was doing. .

1991 was when the US and CIA really started to prepare the way for regime change .
The US bribed every possible target .
I watched it happen when I was visiting regularly .
Everybody knew what the US on behalf of NATO was doing. .
Were you in the CIA? Were you a NATO employee or worker or manager?

Do ya, think that the most extensive voter fraud guy, Joe Biden, when he said that Vlad, the guy who the brown turd Obammy sucked off, wouldnt consider that an invitation to incur into Ukraine?
NATO was in the process of building a Russian invasion machine in Ukraine.

After 10 years of waiving the cape in front of the bull, the bull finally charged.

But the bull offered not to charge but for one small and insignificant agreement which did not include money for the West.

brain damage could be the cause of that,,
No, they were raised speaking that accent that I was having difficulty following. They did not sound like they had brain damage. If you mean those who read your posts, I can't speak for all of the humans seeing that lame video who understood it or failed to understand it.

Russia urges IAEA to directly point to the source of attacks on ZNPP -

In his speech at the Security Council, Russia's UN envoy emphasized that the IAEA chief deliberately used impersonal phrases when speaking about the attacks on the nuclear plant.
The Russian Federation expects that Europe has an instinct for self-preservation, because a nuclear disaster cannot be ruled out if Ukraine continues its attacks on Zaporizhzhya NPP;
Russia will continue to protect Zaporizhzhya NPP from Ukraine's provocations and attacks.

Forum List

Back