If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

As opposed to a Democrat Fascist or Republican Fascist.
But then again, you're one of those fools who thinks the Democrats care about America.

And do you not believe that Republicans care about America?
Both Parties suck.

Well we agree on that! So now it must be that Trump cares about America.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!
That is what the MSM wants you to believe.

Google "useful Idiot" or look it up on Wikipedia. Do you honestly think he is that dumb?

Did you know that his Uncle was good friends with Nikola Tesla? Did you know that Donald Trump has either known all of this either by prophecy or time travel? Everything that has happened and is going to happen has all transpired according to a plan that he has known of. . . . His opponents are completely outmatched. As are you. I'm not really sure what is going to happen, or what is going on, all I know, is it is quintessentially American.

Did you watch even a second of the campaign?
Of course you didn't.
Trump ran against the entire Republican Party.

Moron, what does THAT have to do with this thread.....???
Trump is s---ting in his pants He's trying to get all those investigating him off his back,,,,,and they won't go

He's been investigated non stop since last summer, Eddie and you libs have come up with absolutely nothing! If Trump has shit his pants it's probably from laughing too hard at obsessive snowflakes like yourself.

First Trump bleated to all the deplorables Mexico was going to pay for the wall NOW the slimebag says WE are going to pay for that wall? Will that bold faced lying POS step down soon? The most ineffective president ever Thank you morons, republicans

Well, dorkman...you lost.

Suck on it.

Plan for 2020 when Lizzy loses big and you'll still be BUTTHURT.
When this comes out Trump is over
Trump Intelligence Allegations

That would be great if there were any third party verification on any of this intelligence.

From what I have heard, no intelligence agency has been able to verify any of it. It's all bunk.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?
Of course you didn't.
And now he needs them to get things done but he's alienated everyone. He has no friends. He has no allies. He has no legislative victories and none on the horizon. He's shot himself in the foot.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?
Of course you didn't.
And now he needs them to get things done but he's alienated everyone. He has no friends. He has no allies. He has no legislative victories and none on the horizon. He's shot himself in the foot.
I want Trump to campaign against the incumbent Republicans.

T
Rump is not a Republican or a conservative. He is an aristocratic fascist.
But then again, you're one of those fools who thinks the Democrats care about America.

Both Parties suck.

Al least he talks the game.
Trump campaigned on issues that were verboten to mention since Reagan.
Besides Trump, only Sanders spoke the truth.
Speaking the truth???? Like "There are good people on both sides" meaning some Nazis and the KKK are good people. He will never live that down. Never.
But you're way too biased to admit it.

Of course you didn't.
All he thinks about is Russia. He's consumed about it so says many republicans he's called up.
The Comrade is a total mess... but not that you would ever admit it.

Both Parties suck.

Al least he talks the game.
Trump campaigned on issues that were verboten to mention since Reagan.
Besides Trump, only Sanders spoke the truth.
Speaking the truth???? Like "There are good people on both sides" meaning some Nazis and the KKK are good people. He will never live that down. Never.
But you're way too biased to admit it.
I've already stated that Trump blew it on that.

Of course you didn't.
All he thinks about is Russia. He's consumed about it so says many republicans he's called up.
The Comrade is a total mess... but not that you would ever admit it.
Uh huh.
Actually, all Liberals seem to think about is Russia.
And bringing more trespassers into America.
And sending more jobs overseas.
And bringing more Business Visas to America.
And making marriage between people and CGI characters legal.

T
Of course you didn't.

Your OP is exactly what it has to do with.
How incredibly stupid or full of hate are you?
You're constantly gloating that the Republicans are doing anything they can to stop Trump.
Of course they are; Trump's entire campaign was anti-Republican Party.
Rump is not a Republican or a conservative. He is an aristocratic fascist.
And quite a crazy loon. But I'm stoked he's obsessed with Russia. An innocent man would say BRING IT ON. But he knows all the illegal things he's done. He knows how he has tried to hide them. He knows it's all going to be revealed. Thus his total erratic behavior.

The anti Groucho has tried to hijack this thread because just as much he doesn't want to talk about Mueller and the investigations... Trump can't stop talking about it.
He's showing the world he's a guilty man but not one deplorable has the balls to admit the obvious.

Of course you didn't.

Your OP is exactly what it has to do with.
How incredibly stupid or full of hate are you?
You're constantly gloating that the Republicans are doing anything they can to stop Trump.
Of course they are; Trump's entire campaign was anti-Republican Party.

Jake only watched Hillary

When all this Russian business is said and done, I hope for the OP's sake and those like him, they're able to handle the disappointment. Bet you can feel it too, right OP?

upload_2017-8-25_1-21-39.png

Both Parties suck.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!
That is what the MSM wants you to believe.

Google "useful Idiot" or look it up on Wikipedia. Do you honestly think he is that dumb?

Did you know that his Uncle was good friends with Nikola Tesla? Did you know that Donald Trump has either known all of this either by prophecy or time travel? Everything that has happened and is going to happen has all transpired according to a plan that he has known of. . . . His opponents are completely outmatched. As are you. I'm not really sure what is going to happen, or what is going on, all I know, is it is quintessentially American.

You think that president Bone Spurs is some kind of genius and believe that myself AND most of the rest of us are the useful idiots? I am sorry there is no help for you. However you can have the padded cell next to Bone Spurs!

Of course you didn't.

Trump is s---ting in his pants He's trying to get all those investigating him off his back,,,,,and they won't go

He's been investigated non stop since last summer, Eddie and you libs have come up with absolutely nothing! If Trump has shit his pants it's probably from laughing too hard at obsessive snowflakes like yourself.
was he laughing old as he fired all those investigating him? And might even Mueller too if not for senate protecting him He's in deep and it will be coming out sooner rather than later imho

And who has to sign that bill into law??

Of course you didn't.

Are you rubbing your nethers as you type this with one hand?
Our tax dollars going down the toilet.
Fair is fair. The Repubs spent plenty investigating Hillary ad nauseum.

Both Parties suck.

And he gets nothing done.....the federal government not doing anything.....

PERFECT

Forum List

Back