If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

Well we agree on that! So now it must be that Trump cares about America.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!

And he gets nothing done.....the federal government not doing anything.....

PERFECT
And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?

When all this Russian business is said and done, I hope for the OP's sake and those like him, they're able to handle the disappointment. Bet you can feel it too, right OP?
Can't wait to see you run from this site when the indictments are handed down..
Anyone who thinks Trump is an innocent man hasn't followed his long sordid history.
Have you come to grips with yet the comrade calling Nazis " fine people?"

Dems are going to market their new "Nothing Burger with Russia Dressing" diet
Hey frankie A nothing burger is far better off than the shit sandwich Trump is serving America
But nat what's really funny is Trump serving up these shit sandwiches to republicans and them asking ""can I please have another"
Which "shit sandwich" is that, cutting illegal border crossings by 80%?

IMG_0266.JPG
Hey frankie A nothing burger is far better off than the shit sandwich Trump is serving America
Obama was serving us the shit sandwich, moron.

No that's just what your mother served you for lunch.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!

PERFECT

How?

PERFECT

How?

Too your pathetic little hate filled life.

It's funny to listen to the Trump whores say the Russian investigations are no big deal when obviously they're a very big deal for the orange anus.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?
Did you watch even a second of the campaign?
Of course you didn't.
Trump ran against the entire Republican Party.
And how's that working for America?

Think about that when you open your record high medical bills and health insurance bill.
It's working quite well...I like to see paid off representatives aggravated.

Did you watch even a second of the campaign?
Of course you didn't.
Trump ran against the entire Republican Party.

Moron, what does THAT have to do with this thread.....???
Trump is s---ting in his pants He's trying to get all those investigating him off his back,,,,,and they won't go
Are you rubbing your nethers as you type this with one hand?
Our tax dollars going down the toilet.
Fair is fair. The Repubs spent plenty investigating Hillary ad nauseum.
Just because one shitty party spent millions in tax payer money doesn't justify the other shitty party doing it.

View attachment 146022
Obama was serving us the shit sandwich, moron.

No that's just what your mother served you for lunch.

ROTFLMAO

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."

dimocraps are lying, corrupt scum

The Podesta Group (Owned by Jon Podesta's Brother) Retroactively Updates Filings to Disclose Lobbying Work Done on Behalf of Vladimir Putin
Ace of Spades HQ

I'm sure that Hero of the SubRight Jake Tapper will be covering this on his show today.

The Podesta Group belatedly filed several new disclosures with the Justice Department on Aug. 17 related to work the firm completed between 2012 and 2014 on behalf of a pro-Russia Ukrainian think tank.
Back in April, the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

Anyone lobbying or doing public relations on behalf of foreign governments is required to register as a foreign agent in compliance with the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The Aug. 17 filings include short-form registration statements for six Podesta Group employees and an amendment to the firm's registration statement that includes a list of political contributions made by relevant employees throughout 2013.

A review of those donations shows both parties received cash from Podesta Group lobbyists.

One of the filings is for Tony Podesta himself, who was a bundler for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. Tony and his brother John--Clinton's 2016 campaign chairman--co-founded the lobbying firm in 1988.

Interestingly, Paul Manafort was the subject of white-hot searing by the media, and yet -- get this -- he advised the very group that Hillary Bundler Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary campaign manager Jon Podesta, now confesses he himself represented.

Exit Question: Think this will get the same amount of play?

Exit Answer: No, you don't think that.

PERFECT

Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

The Podesta Group (Owned by Jon Podesta's Brother) Retroactively Updates Filings to Disclose Lobbying Work Done on Behalf of Vladimir Putin
Ace of Spades HQ

I'm sure that Hero of the SubRight Jake Tapper will be covering this on his show today.

The Podesta Group belatedly filed several new disclosures with the Justice Department on Aug. 17 related to work the firm completed between 2012 and 2014 on behalf of a pro-Russia Ukrainian think tank.
Back in April, the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

Anyone lobbying or doing public relations on behalf of foreign governments is required to register as a foreign agent in compliance with the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The Aug. 17 filings include short-form registration statements for six Podesta Group employees and an amendment to the firm's registration statement that includes a list of political contributions made by relevant employees throughout 2013.

A review of those donations shows both parties received cash from Podesta Group lobbyists.

One of the filings is for Tony Podesta himself, who was a bundler for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. Tony and his brother John--Clinton's 2016 campaign chairman--co-founded the lobbying firm in 1988.

Interestingly, Paul Manafort was the subject of white-hot searing by the media, and yet -- get this -- he advised the very group that Hillary Bundler Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary campaign manager Jon Podesta, now confesses he himself represented.

ATTA boy..........You've "concluded"that the very BEST defense of the orange clown is.............................to attack Podesta......

Makes "perfect sense".....................LOL

And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

Very "true"........Everybody loves:

The new and improved HC
The new and improved infrastructure
The new and improved tax reforms
The new and improved trade agreements
The new and improved Mexican wall........

Should I go on listing those Trump agenda laws???

(What an asshole.......LOL)

PERFECT

Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.
So far your Russian whore is zero for 7 months..
I'm sure you're proud.

Ace of Spades HQ

Right left Dems repukes are all talking about Trump's mental health.
Republicans say he's " consumed " by the Russian investigations and this idiot brings up Podesta.
Butt hurt much?

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."
Still not one honest deplorable can be found..

Forum List

Back