If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

And do you not believe that Republicans care about America?
Both Parties suck.

Well we agree on that! So now it must be that Trump cares about America.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!

And he gets nothing done.....the federal government not doing anything.....

PERFECT

So you are telling me you voted to get nothing done, seems oxd actually.

And do you not believe that Republicans care about America?
Both Parties suck.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!

PERFECT
And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump

Both Parties suck.

PERFECT

If you understand the Constitution, you understand that isn't odd at all.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?
Did you watch even a second of the campaign?
Of course you didn't.
Trump ran against the entire Republican Party.
And how's that working for America?

Think about that when you open your record high medical bills and health insurance bill.

PERFECT

If you understand the Constitution, you understand that isn't odd at all.

Sir it is odd that you want gridlock. Means your so very happy with how things were than before Bone Spur correct?

Sir it is odd that you want gridlock. Means your so very happy with how things were than before Bone Spur correct?

Go easy on Sunny.....He's having some really bad 7 months.....so far, that is.....LOL

MewLOLer has Manafort on conspiring to make an ATM withdrawal from a bank that does business - with Russia!!!

Dots

Connected!

MewLOLer has Manafort on conspiring to make an ATM withdrawal from a bank that does business - with Russia!!!. Dots

here,have fun connecting these "dots"........LOL

upload_2017-8-25_13-37-0.png

The anti Groucho has tried to hijack this thread because just as much he doesn't want to talk about Mueller and the investigations... Trump can't stop talking about it.
He's showing the world he's a guilty man but not one deplorable has the balls to admit the obvious.
I don't recall him mentiong Mueller. Can you produce a quote?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Both Parties suck.

That is what the MSM wants you to believe.

Google "useful Idiot" or look it up on Wikipedia. Do you honestly think he is that dumb?

Did you know that his Uncle was good friends with Nikola Tesla? Did you know that Donald Trump has either known all of this either by prophecy or time travel? Everything that has happened and is going to happen has all transpired according to a plan that he has known of. . . . His opponents are completely outmatched. As are you. I'm not really sure what is going to happen, or what is going on, all I know, is it is quintessentially American.

You think that president Bone Spurs is some kind of genius and believe that myself AND most of the rest of us are the useful idiots? I am sorry there is no help for you. However you can have the padded cell next to Bone Spurs!
We don't think Trump is a genius, but we do think you and your ilk are imbeciles.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?

100% nonsense. The only ones that care at all about Mueller and his witch hunt are the far left and their media. They don't have the power to take down anything. The pussies is the GOP could get pissed all they want to but Trump can't be impeached for something that is within his legal authority to do.

Mueller really needs to be fired. He's not doing his job.

That is what the MSM wants you to believe.

Google "useful Idiot" or look it up on Wikipedia. Do you honestly think he is that dumb?

Did you know that his Uncle was good friends with Nikola Tesla? Did you know that Donald Trump has either known all of this either by prophecy or time travel? Everything that has happened and is going to happen has all transpired according to a plan that he has known of. . . . His opponents are completely outmatched. As are you. I'm not really sure what is going to happen, or what is going on, all I know, is it is quintessentially American.

You think that president Bone Spurs is some kind of genius and believe that myself AND most of the rest of us are the useful idiots? I am sorry there is no help for you. However you can have the padded cell next to Bone Spurs!
We don't think Trump is a genius, but we do think you and your ilk are imbeciles.

Cool, you think I am. I KNOW you are a maroon and an unhinged loon.

Both Parties suck.

PERFECT
And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Forum List

Back