If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

T
Moron, what does THAT have to do with this thread.....???
Your OP is exactly what it has to do with.
How incredibly stupid or full of hate are you?
You're constantly gloating that the Republicans are doing anything they can to stop Trump.
Of course they are; Trump's entire campaign was anti-Republican Party.
Rump is not a Republican or a conservative. He is an aristocratic fascist.
As opposed to a Democrat Fascist or Republican Fascist.
But then again, you're one of those fools who thinks the Democrats care about America.
No, I am one of those who happens to be aware of the variations and differing distinct forms of fascism.
Yet you seem incapable of detecting the same end game from either party.
You're an old man living off your portfolio.
You didn't have to deal with the Global Employment Pool like today's generation.
What would any of that have to do with having knowledge about the variations of fascism?
What exactly is wrong with working a lifetime and building a portfolio to make older age comfortable and enjoyable?

T
You're constantly gloating that the Republicans are doing anything they can to stop Trump.
But then again, you're one of those fools who thinks the Democrats care about America.
No, I am one of those who happens to be aware of the variations and differing distinct forms of fascism.
You didn't have to deal with the Global Employment Pool like today's generation.
What would any of that have to do with having knowledge about the variations of fascism?
What exactly is wrong with working a lifetime and building a portfolio to make older age comfortable and enjoyable?
Because the game is now fixed post-Reagan.
There is no loyalty. People are plug & Play.
Both Parties continuously pass legislation to cater to the MNC hunger to hire at bottom of the barrel salaries with no reward.
Most people I know in their 50 who didn't work for unions can not retire.

And do you not believe that Republicans care about America?
Both Parties suck.

Well we agree on that! So now it must be that Trump cares about America.
Al least he talks the game.
Trump campaigned on issues that were verboten to mention since Reagan.
Besides Trump, only Sanders spoke the truth.

Ok let's see if I got this, Trump spoke the truth. Is that what your telling us?
Read carefully and don't "interpret"...
Trump and Sanders campaigned on how both parties are owned by the MNCs.
No other candidate had the balls to go there because their campaigns were funded by the MNCs.

I haven't interpreted a word, I simply asked questions to try and learn a few things. I found out that Trump doesn't like. These are good things, thank you. You have been helpful.

Both Parties suck.

Ok let's see if I got this, Trump spoke the truth. Is that what your telling us?
No other candidate had the balls to go there because their campaigns were funded by the MNCs.

I haven't interpreted a word, I simply asked questions to try and learn a few things. I found out that Trump doesn't like. These are good things, thank you. You have been helpful.
It's a damn shame that the MNC owned media doesn't allow anybody to state facts that make the MNCs look as greedy as they are.

It's a damn shame that the MNC owned media doesn't allow anybody to state facts that make the MNCs look as greedy as they are.

Got it.

First Trump bleated to all the deplorables Mexico was going to pay for the wall NOW the slimebag says WE are going to pay for that wall? Will that bold faced lying POS step down soon? The most ineffective president ever Thank you morons, republicans

First Trump bleated to all the deplorables Mexico was going to pay for the wall NOW the slimebag says WE are going to pay for that wall? Will that bold faced lying POS step down soon? The most ineffective president ever Thank you morons, republicans

Well, dorkman...you lost.

Suck on it.

Plan for 2020 when Lizzy loses big and you'll still be BUTTHURT.

20914402_10155635111839265_2675589523852094938_n.jpg

Well, dorkman...you lost.

Suck on it.

Plan for 2020 when Lizzy loses big and you'll still be BUTTHURT.
When this comes out Trump is over
Trump Intelligence Allegations

If your reading comprehension was a bit better than a 7 year old, you'd see this in my O/P

............that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him...

If your reading comprehension was a bit better than a 7 year old, you'd see this in my O/P

............that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him...
I'm honored; you spent over an hour trying to recover from appearing to be the complete hateful jackass you are.

I'm honored; you spent over an hour trying to recover from appearing to be the complete hateful jackass you are.

There'll be quite a few of your fellow morons to bash both parties, on the delusional escape route that you weren't really for Trump anyway.......LAME......LOL

T

Both Parties suck.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

T

Both Parties suck.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!

T
Because the game is now fixed post-Reagan.
There is no loyalty. People are plug & Play.
Both Parties continuously pass legislation to cater to the MNC hunger to hire at bottom of the barrel salaries with no reward.
Most people I know in their 50 who didn't work for unions can not retire.
Before the Civil War, slaves could not retire. When the oligarch's instituted the FED and the IRS and made everyone a slave, the eventual goal was to do away with retirement. If you can walk, talk and think, certainly there is something useful you can do to feed into the their pile of wealth and power. :FIREdevil:

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?
Did you watch even a second of the campaign?
Of course you didn't.
Trump ran against the entire Republican Party.
Then that means he NEVER really had any plans to accomplish his agenda and promises to the voter...or was he so ignorant to the processes in our govt that he did not realize any thing would get done without this cooperation with congress? Or that the President in the USA was not a Dictator?

Forum List

Back