If you support companies firing people for not getting the jab?

I suppose I care more about not living under the constant threat of covid and it’s effects to our economy and society and feel a few shots are certainly worth getting past this.
Your bitching does nothing to that end. It actually just perpetuates and worsens it.
Our bitching makes Covid worse? That is a spectacular new high of stupidity, even for you.

Hey, y'all. This stupid fucking monkey thinks that Covid gets worse because we bitch about it. That's what I call "SCIENCE"!!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I will never stop laughing!

AzogtheDefiler here's one for the Moron Wall of Fame!

Because the unvaxxed cause health care costs to go up.......then what about

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

and a multitude of other things? All of those things mentioned cause health care costs to go up. So in your mind, shouldn't they result in being fired?

It will be interesting to see the excuses liberals have and the hypocrisy they show while trying to explain this.

Go!!!!!! :stir:
I've been out of the workforce for a while, but before I retired, companies were giving physicals to their employees. If you met all of the "healthy bullet points," you were given a discount on your insurance. Accomplishes the same thing but way easier to swallow than INCREASING insurance rates. I think there may be legal precedent in play here that prompted the alternative tact.

Attachments

• 70029EF7-6C69-4C6F-B6C7-48840D957C41.jpeg
    70029EF7-6C69-4C6F-B6C7-48840D957C41.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 19
Science does not at all support these rushed mRNA injections that do not prevent infection or spread.
Science says that not once in history has a vaccine ever been used to stop an existing epidemic.
Science says we could easily have saved half a million people by deliberate infection of volunteers under 40, last March.
Would probably have killed a lot more seniors. Expecting inheritance or just want to pick up bargains of estate sales?

Not sure what your point is?
It has always been known that T-cells have immunity memory.
They are in places like the bone marrow.
They then produce antibodies when needed, but antibodies only live about a month or so, which means you can't test for immunity.
Yes.
The idea that the nRNA vaccines stimulate T-cells to acquire immunity memory for Covid was an early question, and how long the T-cells maintain that memory. There is a suggestion from the Israeli data that T-cell memory for Covid may not last long. Breakthrough cases should not be a major concern if T-Cells are doing their job.

Greg

Okay, let's look at that. Smokers get higher premiums and they aren't allowed to smoke in the workplace anymore because of the potential of second hand smoke to harm others.

Come to work drunk, you'll get fired. You'll probably also get fired if your drinking is so bad you are frequently late, etc.

To the point, we aren't mandating vaccinations to protect the invidual as much as the collective. The goal here is herd immunity. It's not the one asshole who refuses to get vaccinated, it's the people who did who still might catch Covid because their immunity wasn't strong enough.

One case of Covid is enough to get an entire workplace shut down for disinfecting. That usually means everyone is stuck going home.
Zip evidence zero! Amazing

Because the unvaxxed cause health care costs to go up.......then what about

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

and a multitude of other things? All of those things mentioned cause health care costs to go up. So in your mind, shouldn't they result in being fired?

It will be interesting to see the excuses liberals have and the hypocrisy they show while trying to explain this.

Go!!!!!! :stir:
None of those other things can cause co-workers and customers to die.

No we arent talking about showing up to work not being able to perform. I can not get the vax and do my job just fine.....so compare apples to apples.....

No, as pointed out many times, if you test positive for Covid, they end up having to shut down the entire office and send everyone home while bringing in a cleaning crew to wipe down every paper clip. That's a lot more expensive than you showing up with a hangover and being less productive.

He means you health police want to determine everything a person does........we all know this, it's what lefties do
You guys are already trying to force people to stop eating beef.......under the guise of climate change and by raising prices and making it more expensive......]

We are? News to me.

1633513161716.png

So what is the goal? Zero COVID cases? So you want to wear a hazmat suit until there are no COVID cases? In the US? Earth? Milky WAy?

Let's not get hysterical. Bringing covid cases down to a reasonable level is a pretty good goal. We get there by getting everyone vaccinated.

I suspect if the government mandated breathing, you Conservatards would all hole your breathe to you turned blue.

Wait, it's time for...

1633513516542.png

Smokers only have to go outside to smoke, so they are not impacted by workplace rules.
To come to work drunk, you have to be drinking in the morning, which is a classic example of someone with a severe medical problem.

No, getting drunk in the morning is a choice, just like not getting a shot... and you can and should be fired for both.

Herd immunity can't be achieved with vaccines that are not effective enough.

Vaccines work just fine, if you bother to get them. All the cases that have happened are people who didn't get vaccinated.

The only way to achieve herd immunity is through recovery, so we should be deliberately infecting volunteers under 40.
We could have ended this in a month, last March, through variolation.

If we had done that, we'd have had millions of dead... I mean, this is pretty much the most retarded thing you've said. If 70% of the population got infected in March, we'd have had 2 million dead. Maybe more because the hospitals would have been even more overwhelmed than they were.

neffective vaccines will never end it.
Disinfecting does not require shutting any place down, since the virus dies in about an hour on most surfaces.

Uh, I've worked at two places where that's EXACTLY what they did. Once case of Covid, everyone in that building was sent home for the day when they brought in a cleaning crew. The first place did it six times.

My favorite bar closed down for a day because one employee had Covid.

The real reason why we have a problem we didn't have last march is that everyone is acting like it's over when it isn't. It won't be over until we get everyone vaccinated.

H1N1 didn't have a 2% mortality rate like Covid-19 does....
/———/ That’s because people who died from other issues and had Covid were counted as Covid deaths to gin up the numbers. That didn’t happen with the Swine Flu.

A WHO report on the 2009 influenza pandemic indicated that nearly all countries reported cases of H1N1 virus infection, with more than 17,000 deaths worldwide. In the United States, the number of clinical illnesses was estimated at 59 million, 265,000 hospitalizations, and 12,000 deaths. [20] H1N1 strains are still prevalent in India, whose Health Ministry has reported over 2500 deaths to date.

No, as pointed out many times, if you test positive for Covid, they end up having to shut down the entire office and send everyone home while bringing in a cleaning crew to wipe down every paper clip. That's a lot more expensive than you showing up with a hangover and being less productive.

We are? News to me.

View attachment 548066

Let's not get hysterical. Bringing covid cases down to a reasonable level is a pretty good goal. We get there by getting everyone vaccinated.

I suspect if the government mandated breathing, you Conservatards would all hole your breathe to you turned blue.
For what a disease that has a 99% survivability Rate?

For what a disease that has a 99% survivability Rate?

More like 98%, if you considered "Surviving" having lifetime health problems.

So are you going to fly on the airline where only 1% of their flights crash?

Oh, wait. No. If 1% of an airlines flights crashed, we'd shut it down. Heck, they took all 737-Max planes off line for a year because a mere TWO of them crashed being operated by third world airlines.

More like 98%, if you considered "Surviving" having lifetime health problems.

So are you going to fly on the airline where only 1% of their flights crash?

Oh, wait. No. If 1% of an airlines flights crashed, we'd shut it down. Heck, they took all 737-Max planes off line for a year because a mere TWO of them crashed being operated by third world airlines.
/----/ Then all medicines, cars, trains, planes, boats and every other thing under the sun has some amount of fatalities. We should give up everything and go live in a cave.

Then all medicines, cars, trains, planes, boats and every other thing under the sun has some amount of fatalities. We should give up everything and go live in a cave.

Not at all. We should take reasonable precautions to keep things safe.

For instance, when root cause is found for a problem, we act. In the case of the 737-MAX, it was found to have a design flaw, they pulled them all off line, repaird the flaw, retrained the pilots and let flights resume.

Now, here's the gag. We could end Covid tomorrow. Everyone gets their shots, no fucking exceptions.

We still have a Covid Problem because people are refusing to get their shots.

Forum List

Back