My take on the Politicization of the Jab

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Let me give you a perspective on the situation that you may have not thought of before. I'm not saying I'm right, but I think it worthwhile to consider.

My take on the Jab is that those who oppose it are simply being trolled. Those pushing the Jab know that those who hate Biden and the democrats will naturally begin to resist them the more they try to force it down their throats.

Let me explain

We saw the politicization of the Jab begin long before the vaccine hit the markets. Trump was being blamed for every single Covid death as both Biden and Kamala said they would not take the Jab because Trump singed off on it. Then once Trump lost, Pfiezer, whose CEO wanted Biden to win, let the vaccine hit the market a week after Trump had lost the election. That way Trump could not get credit for it as Biden questioned if there would ever be a vaccine. Biden then took the Jab which probably saved his elderly arse. As funny as it seems, Trump may have saved the life of Biden.

And now that Biden was in charge, naturally all the Covid deaths were not his fault like it was Trumps. Instead, it was the fault of Trump supporters who would not get the Jab. In addition to this, Biden broke his promise that the Jab would not be mandated as he began his own mandates and pretty much bullied corporations to do the same.

Now those who opposed Biden, will not only lose their job, they may have a higher rate of death than those not taking the Jab. The issue will also continually be raised as an election issue to try and show how the political opponents of the DNC are against science, even though it was Trump who used the science to bring us the vaccine. So not only would those who oppose Biden be poorer, they would also lose more elections because of the radicalness of those against the vaccine would be exploited to offend voters.

I realize many think that the Jab is death, and it is true that there are those who have died from it, as have others from other vaccines, so it behooves you to know the statistics of risk/reward to see if it is worth it. For example, it makes the least sense to vaccinate the young and healthy, etc. As for the long term effects, who the hell knows? Does the government care? No, not really, they have their own agendas for pushing the vaccine, such as vanquishing their political foes and trying to resume normalcy as much as possible now that they are in charge, at least in the near term. And if it is shown that their are long range issues, everyone knows Trump will be blamed anyway and they will be long gone.

So what is the alternative view? The alternative view is that they are giving the Jab to everyone to kill them off so that the only people left are really pissed off conservatives who are armed to the teeth! That does not seem right to me.

Again, just another point of view I had thought of, not saying I'm right. But as I see conservatives get trolled every day with this crap, like the Governor of New York actually walking into a church, something she probably had never done before, and telling people it was God's will for them to take the Jab and to join her holy army, you know she is just trolling conservatives, right? After all, the flesh of those on the Left begins to burn uncontrollably if they so much as get within 50 feet of a church, so the message was directed at people she knew did not like her and did not trust her and would be appalled at such words and not listen to her.

Just food for thought. But the best part of all, is the way this Jab crap divides average citizens. I am personally outrage people are being made to take it, and would stand by anyone refusing to do so. It is not only Unconstitutional, it is immoral.

Let me give you a perspective on the situation that you may have not thought of before. I'm not saying I'm right, but I think it worthwhile to consider.

My take on the Jab is that those who oppose it are simply being trolled. Those pushing the Jab know that those who hate Biden and the democrats will naturally begin to resist them the more they try to force it down their throats.

Let me explain

We saw the politicization of the Jab begin long before the vaccine hit the markets. Trump was being blamed for every single Covid death as both Biden and Kamala said they would not take the Jab because Trump singed off on it. Then once Trump lost, Pfiezer, whose CEO wanted Biden to win, let the vaccine hit the market a week after Trump had lost the election. That way Trump could not get credit for it as Biden questioned if there would ever be a vaccine. Biden then took the Jab which probably saved his elderly arse. As funny as it seems, Trump may have saved the life of Biden.

And now that Biden was in charge, naturally all the Covid deaths were not his fault like it was Trumps. Instead, it was the fault of Trump supporters who would not get the Jab. In addition to this, Biden broke his promise that the Jab would not be mandated as he began his own mandates and pretty much bullied corporations to do the same.

Now those who opposed Biden, will not only lose their job, they may have a higher rate of death than those not taking the Jab. The issue will also continually be raised as an election issue to try and show how the political opponents of the DNC are against science, even though it was Trump who used the science to bring us the vaccine. So not only would those who oppose Biden be poorer, they would also lose more elections because of the radicalness of those against the vaccine would be exploited to offend voters.

I realize many think that the Jab is death, and it is true that there are those who have died from it, as have others from other vaccines, so it behooves you to know the statistics of risk/reward to see if it is worth it. For example, it makes the least sense to vaccinate the young and healthy, etc. As for the long term effects, who the hell knows? Does the government care? No, not really, they have their own agendas for pushing the vaccine, such as vanquishing their political foes and trying to resume normalcy as much as possible now that they are in charge, at least in the near term. And if it is shown that their are long range issues, everyone knows Trump will be blamed anyway and they will be long gone.

So what is the alternative view? The alternative view is that they are giving the Jab to everyone to kill them off so that the only people left are really pissed off conservatives who are armed to the teeth! That does not seem right to me.

Again, just another point of view I had thought of, not saying I'm right. But as I see conservatives get trolled every day with this crap, like the Governor of New York actually walking into a church, something she probably had never done before, and telling people it was God's will for them to take the Jab and to join her holy army, you know she is just trolling conservatives, right? After all, the flesh of those on the Left begins to burn uncontrollably if they so much as get within 50 feet of a church, so the message was directed at people she knew did not like her and did not trust her and would be appalled at such words and not listen to her.

Just food for thought. But the best part of all, is the way this Jab crap divides average citizens. I am personally outrage people are being made to take it, and would stand by anyone refusing to do so. It is not only Unconstitutional, it is immoral.
Wow I didn't realize the Left was so brilliant and the Right were so stupid. Thanks.

Of course it could just be as it seems, the government is doing its' job by trying to eradicate the virus or at least get it under control while the Right politicizes it as a freedom issue. Vaccines have been mandated for decades and not until the era of Trump did it become a political issue.

Wow I didn't realize the Left was so brilliant and the Right were so stupid. Thanks.

Of course it could just be as it seems, the government is doing its' job by trying to eradicate the virus or at least get it under control while the Right politicizes it as a freedom issue. Vaccines have been mandated for decades and not until the era of Trump did it become a political issue.
Too bad the current POTUS and VP didn't help the govt "do its job" when they were campaigning.

It's not politics for me, I just don't take meds. If the virus posed a bigger threat I would take it. Or perhaps if I was older/unhealthy.
If it is okay for Democrats to not take it because of orange man, then it is okay for Americans not to take it because of pedo joe.

I think you have it in reverse.

The only reason why the vaccine has become "Political" is because people on your side of the aisle think that by getting vaccinated, they are admitting Trump screwed up in his handling of the virus, which of course, he did.

The thing is, we are having a high death rate now because the unvaccinated are acting like they are vaccinated. They are going to large events, they are not wearing masks, they are ignoring all the precautions we took early on during this thing.

Let me explain

2 words:

Tyranny

Indoctrination

It's not politics for me, I just don't take meds. If the virus posed a bigger threat I would take it. Or perhaps if I was older/unhealthy.
Sometimes it’s not always just about you, but about the larger community.

In the past, Americans were willing to sacrifice for the greater good. And it’s not just for people they don’t know, it’s for the safety of their loved ones too. They didn’t need to be harassed into doing so. We’ve become much more selfish.

Just food for thought. But the best part of all, is the way this Jab crap divides average citizens.

I am unsure why this is a good thing, maybe you can explain one day.

The vaccine was made political because everything in our country has been made political by both sides for the last 30 years.

Ross Perot scared the shit out of the duopoly when he was as successful as he was in 92. From that point on both parties have worked together to ensure that we the people were as divided as possible so there could never again be a threat to their power. As long as we are fighting each other and think the other side is of the devil, the power of the duopoly will never be challenged again.

And you not only help them, but you think it is the best thing that can happen.

Sad.

Today everything is about politics.
The very same people who said they will not get the "Trump vaccine"... are the exact same people pushing for mandates on THE VERY SAME VACCINE.
Also - these same people insist on people with natural immunity get vaccinated, despite 16 studies showing natural immunity is at least equal to protection of vaccines... if not superior. Why???

In the past, Americans were willing to sacrifice for the greater good. And it’s not just for people they don’t know, it’s for the safety of their loved ones too. They didn’t need to be harassed into doing so. We’ve become much more selfish.
Put the damn kool-aid down.

If your precious vaccine worked my choice would be irrelevant to all but me and others who CHOOSE not to get it.

The vast majority of political stooges in office are stupid as rocks.

The better question is, with the advent of such things as AI and the Deep State, who is steering the Left? Think about it, computers collect information about everything and everyone 24/7. It never stops and it will find ways to control you. For example, it is used on cell phones to do nothing but find ways to keep you on your phone. All the information it collects about you is geared towards that. This much we know, but what else is AI geared towards that we don't know, such as steering voters a certain way.

As for conservatives, who gives a damn about them or ever has?

Power does not make you right, in fact, historically those in power are often on the wrong side of things.

Fair enough

Again, I'm not here to tell you one way or another. It is your brain and your dime.

You should be free to live your life they way you choose, win, lose, or draw.

I think you have it in reverse.

The only reason why the vaccine has become "Political" is because people on your side of the aisle think that by getting vaccinated, they are admitting Trump screwed up in his handling of the virus, which of course, he did.

The thing is, we are having a high death rate now because the unvaccinated are acting like they are vaccinated. They are going to large events, they are not wearing masks, they are ignoring all the precautions we took early on during this thing.
Yes, it is all Trump's fault and the fault of his followers

In fact, if it were not for Trump we would not even have a Pandemic moron

The natural reaction to being forced to do something is to resist. Humans have an innate inner desire for freedom.

Anyone with any brain power knows this, which is why the Federal government chooses manipulation instead of outright demands for various other things, to bypass this direct opposition. That way the frog in the pan does not jump out as the heat is turned up slowly.

But the Jab is different. It is do as I say or to hell with ya. They know what kind of effect this will have, and who it will have an effect on the most.

I am unsure why this is a good thing, maybe you can explain one day.

The vaccine was made political because everything in our country has been made political by both sides for the last 30 years.

Ross Perot scared the shit out of the duopoly when he was as successful as he was in 92. From that point on both parties have worked together to ensure that we the people were as divided as possible so there could never again be a threat to their power. As long as we are fighting each other and think the other side is of the devil, the power of the duopoly will never be challenged again.

And you not only help them, but you think it is the best thing that can happen.

Sad.
Why is it a good thing? It's not. What I'm saying is that it is the job of politicians to divide and conquer, so it is just one of many other useful tools to divide and conquer, with the best part it is disempowering their opposition at the same time.

Understand?

Why is it a good thing? It's not. What I'm saying is that it is the job of politicians to divide and conquer, so it is just one of many other useful tools to divide and conquer, with the best part it is disempowering their opposition at the same time.

Understand?

So, when you said... "But the best part of all, is the way this Jab crap divides average citizens." you were talking about the best thing for those wanting to divide us, not that best thing in your own opinion?

Ok, I can see that.

One other question, why do you think it is the job of politicians to divide and conquer?

Forum List

Back