If you really care about the electoral college and voter fraud.

The EC is there to protect less populated states from getting screwed in the election process... you will never get rid of it... so live with it....

Then we need to prosecute all electoral voter fraud. As in fake electoral college votes.

There is nothing "fake" about alternate slates of electors. It has happened before:

"In 1876, dueling electors in three states were deadlocked until a deal was brokered days before Inauguration Day.

"The dispute was resolved after Republican Rutherford B. Hayes became president in exchange for withdrawing U.S. troops left over from the Civil War from Southern states."

You should probably do a bit of research before posting nonsense. I'm happy to predict that several here will start whining and crying after the results come in this November. There is going to be enhanced surveillance of drop boxes, absentee voting, and ballot harvesting in all of the Red states AND in battleground states. NEVER AGAIN.

But those electors would have been the right electors if the fraudulent votes had been thrown out.
Well, we know now that the DC cabal has the support of battleground state election officials and most of the courts. THIS November we should have observers filming all drop boxes and demand that any votes that are mailed in without a means to verify their provenance, should be tossed. Trust in elections is the LAST tie that binds us together and what happened in 2020 may well have cut it. The options for dealing with that reality are pretty damned grim, for ALL of us.

So all the swing state fake Dem electors? IDk, they were only doing as told.
I think we have to go after the ones that perpetrated the massive fraud that installed a totally corrupt dementia victim in a dirty diaper as the resident.
That would empty DC

If I can claim fraud without anybody able tp prove it. Shod I be able to put forth fake electors to change the outcome even though I can't prove it?

Really.

So let's see, what's the R in "RINO" for? "Republican". So you think the job of a Republican is to sanction election fraud, do you?

Interesting.
Well that's what Trump did. Interesting.

So you still support Trump after electoral voter fraud.

Interesting.

The Electoral college was established so that states with the highest population wouldn't dominate the the electoral process. The system works when illegal aliens aren't allowed to vote.

The Electoral college was established so that states with the highest population wouldn't dominate the the electoral process. The system works when illegal aliens aren't allowed to vote.
So show us how many illegals voted in these republican dominated states run by Republicans?

And why did these republican ran state allow that many illegals to vote in their elections?

It's already illegal to appint alternate electors at any point.

We will see if these people go to jail and get their right to vote removed.

Then we need to prosecute all electoral voter fraud. As in fake electoral college votes.
Yep, I think we should prosecute any electors fromn 2016 that switched their votes and anyone who attempted to force them to switch their votes, through harassment.......I am SO DOWN with that....... Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump once called the electoral college a "disaster for democracy". Do you agree?

Forum List

Back