If you pray .... May-z

May-z has been coughing stuff up from her spa dates (aka, steamy shower time) and has eaten a little bit from my friend's hand. She was termed "Food aggressive" and therefore unadoptable by the humane society. Well, shit; let's take away their food for a time and see how well they behave themselves at their next meal.

Abuse can make animals "not adoptable"; thanks to your your friend, at least this dog has a chance.

May-z's new mom, my daughter and her husband are in court this morning. Idiot bitch took out restraining orders on all three of them, claiming that J 'stole' her dog.

May-z's new mom, my daughter and her husband are in court this morning. Idiot bitch took out restraining orders on all three of them, claiming that J 'stole' her dog.

I hate to say it... technically they did steal her dog.:( Let us know how it turns out.

I hate to say it... technically they did steal her dog.:( Let us know how it turns out.

No, they didn't. She dropped her off at the humane society, and demanded she be put to sleep. She was so ornery, they didn't even charge her. So where is this technicality you speak of.

No, they didn't. She dropped her off at the humane society, and demanded she be put to sleep. She was so ornery, they didn't even charge her. So where is this technicality you speak of.

My bad.. i though they went to her house and rescued him.

If she dropped him off at the humane society...she surrendered the dog and gave up all rights to him.

My bad.. i though they went to her house and rescued him.

If she dropped him off at the humane society...she surrendered the dog and gave up all rights to him.

Exactly. And both cases were dismissed. BooYAH!!

It would have been the garage, and no. The owner is a total dimwit ... I mean real emotional problems.

Next up, getting the new puppy sprung.

Even if they took it out of the garage it would still have been them going onto her property.

So im glad they didnt.

yeah!!... has animal care gone to get that puppy yet?

In today's pic, I think May-Z looks like a Chow.

She's the amazing transforming dog!

It would have been the garage, and no. The owner is a total dimwit ... I mean real emotional problems.

Even if they took it out of the garage it would still have been them going onto her property.

So im glad they didnt.

She's working on it. The stress just caught up with me, and the base of my skull is attempting liftoff.

Owich. :(

So im glad they didnt.

She's working on it. The stress just caught up with me, and the base of my skull is attempting liftoff.

Owich. :(

time for some advil.

happydog.jpg

What a great looking girl she is.

Glad she got out of that hellhole and now has loving and caring humnas in her life.

Hope her previous owners drop dead. Sorry. Just the way I feel.

The city attorney says that pending results of their investigation, May-z's prior people will be charged with felony animal cruelty.

Direct quote;

.he said you dont harm animals kids or old people the rest have a fighting chance but we need to speak for those who cant

Forum List

Back