Do you ever try telepathy and esp with your cat?

With my cat if you try to get him to do something he's not going to do it. I find it works better if I visualize him doing what I want him to do and he'll usually do it. Does this make me the Cat whisperer? Try it sometime if you have a cat.

I rescue exotic birds but do have a few cats that come around. Ocelots, Puma, the occasional Jag or Jaguarundi. They just do what they do. The occasional dumbass "donates" a domestic cat(murkin type), who will generally terrorize me and all of my animals, so I resolve it with a blast from a Mossberg 500.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOWWWW.
BOOM !:cool:

I rescue exotic birds but do have a few cats that come around. Ocelots, Puma, the occasional Jag or Jaguarundi. They just do what they do. The occasional dumbass "donates" a domestic cat(murkin type), who will generally terrorize me and all of my animals, so I resolve it with a blast from a Mossberg 500.

any badgers ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg]The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall) - YouTube[/ame]

any badgers ?
Not here but the equivalent in whoop_ass is this.
The things can put a hurting on a good sized dog.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WODv2IEjcGA&feature=related]Paca - YouTube[/ame]

This is a buddy down the street. This Javelinas mom was killed by a car and they raised four little ones. In the wild, a herd will kill you quick.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC87Eeu7JFc]Collared Peccary in the Costa Rican Cloud Forest - YouTube[/ame]

any badgers ?
Not here but the equivalent in whoop_ass is this.
The things can put a hurting on a good sized dog.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WODv2IEjcGA&feature=related]Paca - YouTube[/ame]

that big rat would be lunch meat for Mr honey badger

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjESEa4oH0&feature=related]Tribute to the Honey Badger, the most fearless animal on earth. My favorite animal. - YouTube[/ame]

With my cat if you try to get him to do something he's not going to do it. I find it works better if I visualize him doing what I want him to do and he'll usually do it. Does this make me the Cat whisperer? Try it sometime if you have a cat.

I have a cat and a dog. I have observed them communicating in what has to be a telepathic manner many many times. They make deals, do each other favors, and will sit there quietly just looking at one another, no one moving, and you can just tell they are discussing something in a way we can't understand. Then they go do whatever they decide.

One of the main requests has to do with personal preferences. The dog has a little indoor kennel. It's her house. She beats up the cat every time he tries to go near it. But, she does like to eat his catfood. That's why I feed the cat on the counter. Every once in a while, I'll find them staring at one another, after a period of discussion time, the cat will push his dish to the floor and then go take a nap in the kennel. I know they have made an agreement. It never happens without an agreement or permission.

Don't try it..it could be dangerous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA]Scanners (1981) Head Explosion Shot - YouTube[/ame]

One night a long time ago I smoked some angel dust and was zoned out on the couch while the cat was sitting on top of the couch back staring out the window... I started visualizing that I was looking through his eyes and all of a sudden he went apeshit and attacked me... jumped on me, clawed up my stomach... it was a trip... Cats are weird.

Good that you have found a solution.

My cat does anything I ask of her, including shaking hands, rolling over and over as I do this with morning exercises. She comes to me when I call her and she doesn't smother me. She knows the meaning of the tone of my voice and reacts positively to any "request."

It's all true. She a beauty, too. Solid black with full mane and plush tail and her purr is just purr-fect. Love her so much. We are buds. She is 9 years young and we have learned to respect one another's wishes and space. :)

D0034BEST-1-1-1-1.jpg

Good that you have found a solution.

My cat does anything I ask of her, including shaking hands, rolling over and over as I do this with morning exercises. She comes to me when I call her and she doesn't smother me. She knows the meaning of the tone of my voice and reacts positively to any "request."

It's all true. She a beauty, too. Solid black with full mane and plush tail and her purr is just purr-fect. Love her so much. We are buds. She is 9 years young and we have learned to respect one another's wishes and space. :)

D0034BEST-1-1-1-1.jpg

Nice pussy... I adopted mine from the animal prison when he was 3 and he's about 9-10 now too... Mine thinks that he's king of the house and he might be... very territorial if you bring in another pet. I don't have any good pics of him on my computer or I'd post one.

Forum List

Back