If you pray .... May-z

Not sure - she's barely got her keeping food down (been about 24 hours).

Trust me...ive been there done it all. Poached chicken is really good for them... they can drink the broth too.

How much can she have at a time, i.e., what constitutes a serving? I suggested she slow cook wings (cheapest), then remove skin and bones - that's as far as I got.

Not sure - she's barely got her keeping food down (been about 24 hours).

Trust me...ive been there done it all. Poached chicken is really good for them... they can drink the broth too.

How much can she have at a time, i.e., what constitutes a serving? I suggested she slow cook wings (cheapest), then remove skin and bones - that's as far as I got.

At this point i would give her as much as she can take.... just don't let her wolf it all down.

Whole chickens are the cheapest..... The best way.. remove the gizzerds and liver... put in a pot big enough to cover with water by 2 inches..... a small bit of salt ... carrots and celery, bay leaf are optional

Bring to a boil.... AS SOON as it comes to a rolling boil.... put a tight lid on.... turn off the heat and let cool. About 3-4 hours. It is perfectly poached. The broth is good too.

Remove the bones.... the skin is good for them.... the fat has good calories. Chop it up and you're good to go.

Try a 1/2 cup at first.... and then just move up from there.

Last edited:

At this point i would give her as much as she can take.... just don't let her wolf it all down.

Whole chickens are the cheapest..... The best way.. remove the gizzerds and liver... put in a pot big enough to cover with water by 2 inches..... a small bit of salt ... carrots and celery, bay leaf are optional

Bring to a boil.... AS SOON as it comes to a rolling boil.... put a tight lid on.... turn off the heat and let cool. About 3-4 hours. It is perfectly poached. The broth is good too.

Remove the bones.... the skin is good for them.... the fat has good calories. Chop it up and you're good to go.

I let her know. She was happy to hear she was on the right track.

Has she ever done this before? Is she doing this with a rescue group? Was the dog checked by a vet? .... BIG question..is the dog dehydrated???

Has she ever done this before? Is she doing this with a rescue group? Was the dog checked by a vet? .... BIG question..is the dog dehydrated???

Yes, Yes, Yes, No. She was to begin with, in fact she was close to death in the first 36 hours. I was apprehensive about her getting spayed when she was in that condition, but she's coming through it all with flying colors and she is SUCH a love bug. J feels very blessed.

I'ts wonderful that MayZ is doing so mucn better. A lot of people were pulling for her.

Yes, thank you! I wish I could bring her videos, she is SO full of life. And she's eating regular dog food now. I should get to meet her sometime in the next month.

May-z's old owners got a puppy. Please pray. Calls are already being made to explain why they aren't fit to be fur parents.

offenders.jpg

Kudo's to you BB for stepping up to the plate.

Glad to hear Maz is doing so well.

Her old owners have no business with another dog.

Forum List

Back