If you oppose the Confederate flag you oppose the American flag too

Lincoln started the war, moron, and it wasn't to free the slaves.
lincoln didn't start a war. secession started the war.

Nope. Lincoln started it. No one forced Lincoln to invade Virginia, moron.

INGORANCE, thou are conservative.

- December 1860, shortly after Lincoln was elected South Carolina adopted an ordnance declaring its secession from the United States. SC demands the U.S. Army vacate its facilities.
- January 1861, President James Buchanan sent a supply ship to Fort Sumter in Charlestown bay, which was fired on by South Carolina forces.
- The U.S. Army refused to vacate Fort Sumter, South Carolina opens fire on the fort April 12, 1861.

I mean this isn't 1953. You do know you are using a thing called the internet and information is generally freely available to anyone that wants to look yes?

Ft Sumter was South Carolina territory, so the Union had no right to occupy it or resupply it.

The problem with the liberal version of history, is that large portions of it aren't true or they are based on faulty premises.

Tell that to today's U.S. military when they try to resupply one of their bases in South Carolina. See how that goes.

How about if they try to resupply one of their bases in Japan after the Japanese government has told them to get the hell out?

Are all libturds as stupid as you? No need to answer. It's just a rhetorical question.

And Lincoln invaded the south because he didn't think free men had a right to govern themselves, kind of unamerican wouldn't you say?
on the contrary. adherence to the constitution is american. making sure the seceding states adhered to the government they agreed upon is also american.

Right up to the point that government became something that wasn't agreed upon.
More so than Lincoln. Have you ever read the declaration of independence?

Preserving America was un-American....got it.

The country was founded on the concept that a free people have the right to govern themselves, when you abandon those ideas you abandon America, and when America abandons those ideas it is no longer America. Any top down, dictatorial, central government is un-American.

and now....
Holding hundreds of thousands of black folks in bondage was not "dictatorial".

You keep digging...I'll keep handing you shovels.

Tell me, what laws were they violating by keeping slaves?

The laws of humanity and the laws of nature...then again most conservatives would not know much about them.

You mean like the law of nature that says two dykes can have a baby together? Er . . . . yeah, that isn't a law of nature.

Lincoln started the war, moron, and it wasn't to free the slaves.

- December 1860, shortly after Lincoln was elected South Carolina adopted an ordnance declaring its secession from the United States. SC demands the U.S. Army vacate its facilities.
- January 1861, President James Buchanan sent a supply ship to Fort Sumter in Charlestown bay, which was fired on by South Carolina forces.
- The U.S. Army refused to vacate Fort Sumter, South Carolina opens fire on the fort April 12, 1861.

I mean this isn't 1953. You do know you are using a thing called the internet and information is generally freely available to anyone that wants to look yes?

Ft Sumter was South Carolina territory, so the Union had no right to occupy it or resupply it.

The problem with the liberal version of history, is that large portions of it aren't true or they are based on faulty premises.
Stop lying. The territory was ceded to the U.S. How many times so you have to learn this until it seeps in?

Fort Sumter

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory Provided That all processes civil and criminal issued under the authority of this State or any officer thereof shall and may be served and executed upon any of the land so ceded or structures to be erected upon the same and any person there being who may be implicated in law and that the said land site and structures enumerated shall be forever exempt from liability to pay any tax to this State Also resolved That the State will extinguish the claim if any valid claim there be of any individuals under the authority of this State to the land hereby ceded Also resolved That the Attorney General be instructed to investigate the claims of Wm Laval and others to the site at Fort Sumter and adjacent land contiguous thereto and if he shall be of opinion that these parties have a legal title to the said land that Generals Hamilton and Hayne and James I Pringle Thomas Bennett and Ker Boyce Esquires be appointed Commissioners on behalf of the State to appraise the value thereof If the Attorney General should be of opinion that the said title is not legal and valid that he proceed by scire facias or other proper legal proceedings to have the same avoided and that the Attorney General and the said Commissioners report to the Legislature at its next session Resolution of State Legislature passed Dec 21 1836 The foregoing resolution was recorded in book C No 11 page 310 etc in the register's office of mesne conveyances at Charleston July 9 1840​

The property was transferred to the federal government. SC retained legal jurisdiction over the area.

Last edited:
Roof's heinous act is just an excuse for the left to bash and attack the Confederate flag. The Confederate flag's original intended meaning had nothing to do with Roof's actions and disturbed beliefs.
the confederate flag was used to lead troops into battle in defense of slavery. you know, subjugation of one race by another. i think that ties in pretty well to roof's actions and beliefs.

Do you honestly believe the US only had black slaves? You really need to do some reading.

Google is your friend.
Are you honestly going to try to say slavery wasn't based on race in the united ststes because of a few anomalies?

Can I ask the RW loosers to keep on with wanting to use the Confederate Flag... Please... Use the flag on your cars, belt buckles....

It makes the sane polulation able to easilly identify the racist pigs... It allows you to have freedom of expression and allows everyone else to know what kind of person you are...

As for South Carolina flying the flag, that kind of tells us what the state is like...

All happy again.

on the contrary. adherence to the constitution is american. making sure the seceding states adhered to the government they agreed upon is also american.

The country was founded on the concept that a free people have the right to govern themselves, when you abandon those ideas you abandon America, and when America abandons those ideas it is no longer America. Any top down, dictatorial, central government is un-American.

and now....

The laws of humanity and the laws of nature...then again most conservatives would not know much about them.

You mean like the law of nature that says two dykes can have a baby together? Er . . . . yeah, that isn't a law of nature.

Well we let bigots like you breed...

and now....

We also let those suffering from mental retardation like you breed.

and now....

Mental retardation (MR) is a condition diagnosed before age 18, usually in infancy or prior to birth, that includes below-average general intellectual function, and a lack of the skills necessary for daily living. When onset occurs at age 18 or after, it is called dementia, which can coexist with an MR diagnosis.

My IQ is just over 150 and have show high in intellectual function in my workplace daily. So I think you would have to be wrong on Mental retardation.

bigot
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
synonyms: dogmatist, partisan, sectarian, prejudiced person;More

Britpat by your post alone in reply you can't seem to tolerate differing points of view. Your posts are littered with insults to people of differing views.

So by defination you are a bigot, then again you could also be mentally retarded.

Mental retardation (MR) is a condition diagnosed before age 18, usually in infancy or prior to birth, that includes below-average general intellectual function, and a lack of the skills necessary for daily living. When onset occurs at age 18 or after, it is called dementia, which can coexist with an MR diagnosis.

My IQ is just over 150 and have show high in intellectual function in my workplace daily. So I think you would have to be wrong on Mental retardation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You're actually trying to tell us you have a genius IQ?

You really crack me up!

Man, stuff like that is why I love this place.

bigot
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
synonyms: dogmatist, partisan, sectarian, prejudiced person;More

Let's see, who do we know who sounds just like that? Why, I could swear that sounds just like your typical forum liberal - especially the queers. Remember when some pizza restaurant owners said they wouldn't service a gay wedding and they received death threats from a bunch of angry queers as a result?

Britpat by your post alone in reply you can't seem to tolerate differing points of view. Your posts are littered with insults to people of differing views.

So by defination you are a bigot, then again you could also be mentally retarded.

You're right about one thing: I don't tolerate numskulls who don't know the slightest thing about the laws of economics but believe they are qualified to "fundamentally transform" this country.

The Confederacy is dead. Has been for a 150 years. It's never been America. And it's kinda like saying, 'If you hate the Nazi Flag, you hate Germany.' Angry tiny-dicked white Republican dudes need to start looking at this issue from an African American perspective.

The Confederate Flag to them, is what the Nazi Flag is to Jews. It represents the horrific carnage inflicted on them by the South. So, the South shall not rise again. And neither should the Confederate Flag. Deal with it ya camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, XXXXXXXXX, racist redneck assholes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask the RW loosers to keep on with wanting to use the Confederate Flag... Please... Use the flag on your cars, belt buckles....

It makes the sane polulation able to easilly identify the racist pigs... It allows you to have freedom of expression and allows everyone else to know what kind of person you are...

As for South Carolina flying the flag, that kind of tells us what the state is like...

All happy again.

bigot

Thank you for exposing that you clearly ARE a bigot and then giving a definition to boot. Not too often are pinheads that brilliant and thorough.

Of course, most of us already knew you were a bigot because you're also a hypocrite. You are the type person who can't stand to be judged by how you act or what you wear, but that is the only way you know to judge others and you believe that's the only way sane people can judge anyone.

The Confederacy is dead. Has been for a 150 years. It's never been America. And it's kinda like saying, 'If you hate the Nazi Flag, you hate Germany.' Angry tiny-dicked white Republican dudes need to start looking at this issue from an African American perspective.

The Confederate Flag to them, is what the Nazi Flag is to Jews. It represents the horrific carnage inflicted on them by the South. So, the South shall not rise again. And neither should the Confederate Flag. Deal with it ya camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, XXXXXXXXX, racist redneck assholes.
flag-of-hate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop lying. The territory was ceded to the U.S. How many times so you have to learn this until it seeps in?

Fort Sumter

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory Provided That all processes civil and criminal issued under the authority of this State or any officer thereof shall and may be served and executed upon any of the land so ceded or structures to be erected upon the same and any person there being who may be implicated in law and that the said land site and structures enumerated shall be forever exempt from liability to pay any tax to this State Also resolved That the State will extinguish the claim if any valid claim there be of any individuals under the authority of this State to the land hereby ceded Also resolved That the Attorney General be instructed to investigate the claims of Wm Laval and others to the site at Fort Sumter and adjacent land contiguous thereto and if he shall be of opinion that these parties have a legal title to the said land that Generals Hamilton and Hayne and James I Pringle Thomas Bennett and Ker Boyce Esquires be appointed Commissioners on behalf of the State to appraise the value thereof If the Attorney General should be of opinion that the said title is not legal and valid that he proceed by scire facias or other proper legal proceedings to have the same avoided and that the Attorney General and the said Commissioners report to the Legislature at its next session Resolution of State Legislature passed Dec 21 1836 The foregoing resolution was recorded in book C No 11 page 310 etc in the register's office of mesne conveyances at Charleston July 9 1840​

The property was transferred to the federal government. SC retained legal jurisdiction over the area.
South Carolina did not maintain legal jurisdiction over that property. You are insane.

Whether you can understand this or not is quite irrelevant -- South Carolina ceded the property. That was U.S. government land.

Still is.

Fort Sumter

South Carolina did not maintain legal jurisdiction over that property. You are insane.

Whether you can understand this or not is quite irrelevant -- South Carolina ceded the property. That was U.S. government land.

Still is.

It was federal property, not federal territory. I've debated this issue for months with other gullible Lincoln cult members like you, and we reviewed the document granting the land to the federal government. In the document SC explicitly retains legal jurisdiction over the land.

You're just an ignorant boob who doesn't know the slightest thing about the Civil War.

Today libs are like ISIS who eliminate and destroy everyone and anything that they don't like or agree with.

True. The Demand that major retailers stop selling the Confederate flag reaches new heights of absurdity. Should they also stop selling games about the Civil war because the flag can be found inside? Where does this idiocy end? This is purely a left-wing political ploy to attack Southerners.

Roof's heinous act is just an excuse for the left to bash and attack the Confederate flag. The Confederate flag's original intended meaning had nothing to do with Roof's actions and disturbed beliefs.
the confederate flag was used to lead troops into battle in defense of slavery. you know, subjugation of one race by another. i think that ties in pretty well to roof's actions and beliefs.

Do you honestly believe the US only had black slaves? You really need to do some reading.

Google is your friend.
Are you honestly going to try to say slavery wasn't based on race in the united ststes because of a few anomalies?

I'm saying it wasn't exclusively based on race, because it wasn't.

Fort Sumter

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory Provided That all processes civil and criminal issued under the authority of this State or any officer thereof shall and may be served and executed upon any of the land so ceded or structures to be erected upon the same and any person there being who may be implicated in law and that the said land site and structures enumerated shall be forever exempt from liability to pay any tax to this State Also resolved That the State will extinguish the claim if any valid claim there be of any individuals under the authority of this State to the land hereby ceded Also resolved That the Attorney General be instructed to investigate the claims of Wm Laval and others to the site at Fort Sumter and adjacent land contiguous thereto and if he shall be of opinion that these parties have a legal title to the said land that Generals Hamilton and Hayne and James I Pringle Thomas Bennett and Ker Boyce Esquires be appointed Commissioners on behalf of the State to appraise the value thereof If the Attorney General should be of opinion that the said title is not legal and valid that he proceed by scire facias or other proper legal proceedings to have the same avoided and that the Attorney General and the said Commissioners report to the Legislature at its next session Resolution of State Legislature passed Dec 21 1836 The foregoing resolution was recorded in book C No 11 page 310 etc in the register's office of mesne conveyances at Charleston July 9 1840

Still is.

It was federal property, not federal territory. I've debated this issue for months with other gullible Lincoln cult members like you, and we reviewed the document granting the land to the federal government. In the document SC explicitly retains legal jurisdiction over the land.

You're just an ignorant boob who doesn't know the slightest thing about the Civil War.

If you've debated this with others, then you're clearly ineducable.

Dumbfuck9643.... read ... learn ....

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory

Fort Sumter

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory Provided That all processes civil and criminal issued under the authority of this State or any officer thereof shall and may be served and executed upon any of the land so ceded or structures to be erected upon the same and any person there being who may be implicated in law and that the said land site and structures enumerated shall be forever exempt from liability to pay any tax to this State Also resolved That the State will extinguish the claim if any valid claim there be of any individuals under the authority of this State to the land hereby ceded Also resolved That the Attorney General be instructed to investigate the claims of Wm Laval and others to the site at Fort Sumter and adjacent land contiguous thereto and if he shall be of opinion that these parties have a legal title to the said land that Generals Hamilton and Hayne and James I Pringle Thomas Bennett and Ker Boyce Esquires be appointed Commissioners on behalf of the State to appraise the value thereof If the Attorney General should be of opinion that the said title is not legal and valid that he proceed by scire facias or other proper legal proceedings to have the same avoided and that the Attorney General and the said Commissioners report to the Legislature at its next session Resolution of State Legislature passed Dec 21 1836 The foregoing resolution was recorded in book C No 11 page 310 etc in the register's office of mesne conveyances at Charleston July 9 1840

Still is.

If you've debated this with others, then you're clearly ineducable.

Dumbfuck9643.... read ... learn ....

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory

Here's the full quote you were afraid to post:

"Resolved, That this state do cede to the United States, all the right, title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory, Provided, That all processes, civil and criminal issued under the authority of this State, or any officer thereof, shall and may be served and executed upon the same, and any person there being who may be implicated by law; and that the said land, site and structures enumerated, shall be forever exempt from liability to pay any tax to this state.

Forum List

Back