If you love America stay home

September 24, 2017
A modest proposal for NFL fans: Be a flash mob
By Patricia McCarthy
See also: NFL may lose bigly with social justice antics
The recent behavior of a number of spoiled, privileged, ungrateful NFL players is unacceptable to most Americans, NFL fans or not. Yes, the Constitution guarantees that the government cannot infringe on a citizen's right to free speech, but the lucrative contracts they sign with the private owners of those teams do not. Every one of them could be and should be fired. Let them sue the team; they would lose. Colin Kapernick and every other player who has, like the immature children they are, copied this ridiculous stunt should sacrifice their right to play. They should not be rewarded with the millions of dollars they are paid to play. These young men are clearly ill-educated. They know nothing about American history. They've never read the Constitution. They have no idea what it says or what it means. They lack both knowledge and character. They have no respect for their fans.

What are they protesting? Do they even know? The general sense is that they are supporting Black Lives Matter and are virulently anti-police. This kind of nonsense is antithetical to the majority of their fans which is why so many of them are giving up on the NFL. They are watching and attending games in fewer and fewer numbers. Who wants to spend hundreds of dollars to see their flag and country so disrespected by the most fortunate among us?

It would be so satisfying if a group of patriotic fans to have at the ready a flash mob of singers at a stadium game.

If the players "take a knee" to show their disdain for the flag and the national anthem, these talented souls would wait until just before the kick-off and then stand up and belt out the national anthem themselves. Chances are hundreds of those in attendance would join them. Then they would exit the stadium.

Social media and the mainstream news organizations are apoplectic at Trump's comments in Alabama about the "take a knee" phenomenon but the cheering crowd agreed with him as do most people across the country. The left's contempt for their own nation is taking a terrible toll. It is infecting every American institution, destroying each of them one by one so that our children and grandchildren will never know how united we once were for over two hundred years. The election of Trump was in fact the success of an American flash mob, one that desperately hopes to save the country from the radical, progressive left that has already done terrible damage.

Fuck those overpaid football players, disrespecting the flag when men and women are dying for that flag in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Spread the word. Stop doing business with ALL NFL sponsors. Hit every letter to the editor in every major newspaper.

Start a wildfire in all social media outlets that sponsors of the NFL will be boycotted.

Make fliers and post them in every location you frequent. Carry plenty of them to replace them when they are taken down

Start burning the jerseys of the players taking a knee or staying in the locker room. The same with any and all NFL merchandise. Put it away and don't display it anywhere. Don't destroy it if it isn't one of these players. Sooner or later, the NFL will regret this and you don't want to spite yourself.

However, document each player that takes a knee and any merchandise you have of theirs, destroy it. Preferably publicly. Challenge your friends to burn their merchandise.

Stop giving money to the NFL period.

These players may be supported by the NFL, but the NFL is going to learn they are nothing without fans.

Fuck those overpaid football players, disrespecting the flag when men and women are dying for that flag in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Spread the word. Stop doing business with ALL NFL sponsors. Hit every letter to the editor in every major newspaper.

Start a wildfire in all social media outlets that sponsors of the NFL will be boycotted.

Make fliers and post them in every location you frequent. Carry plenty of them to replace them when they are taken down

Start burning the jerseys of the players taking a knee or staying in the locker room. The same with any and all NFL merchandise. Put it away and don't display it anywhere. Don't destroy it if it isn't one of these players. Sooner or later, the NFL will regret this and you don't want to spite yourself.

However, document each player that takes a knee and any merchandise you have of theirs, destroy it. Preferably publicly. Challenge your friends to burn their merchandise.

These players may be supported by the NFL, but the NFL is going to learn they are nothing without fans.

Indeed. Leftwing SJW crybullies created the New Rules. I say hold them to their New Rules.

Indeed. Leftwing SJW crybullies created the New Rules. I say hold them to their New Rules.
Yes. Create a social media firestorm. Make sure that those who make money from the NFL understand how much they are about to lose.

Ah....and here we were supporting the military by holding us up as the reason members of the NFL should be FORCED to stand for the Anthem or else be called foul names and fired.........guess that was just a front.

When you are getting paid by somebody or some organization, you do what you're told; you're on the clock.

That being said, its more the NFL's fault than the players themselves. They are sanctioning this pathetic display of anti-Americanism, and people who are offended should not participate as the audience.

Our military are not dying for a piece of cloth made in China. They are dying for us and our rights as American citizens....such as the right to disagree and free speech.....they are NOT dying so that some fat fascist can FORCE people to obey. Hell, that fat fascist had to be reminded by his immigrant wife to put his own tiny hand over his heart during the Nat'l Anthem.

Yeah, you tell em. Don't you just hate people like that?

As usual--instead of talking about Government issues, he goes out on his personal attacks of others, to send a thrill up your leg--and this time it's backfired bigtime. He has attacked America's game--Football.

Nope, Trump didn't attack the American game of football, the players who knelt did.

Ah....and here we were supporting the military by holding us up as the reason members of the NFL should be FORCED to stand for the Anthem or else be called foul names and fired.........guess that was just a front.

I'm not holding anyone up, nor do I want anyone to be forced to do anything. I just want the market to decide without constant whining from the peanut gallery about their rights being interfered with by other peoples' rights.

I've turned my channel. Others are free to do as they will.

If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.
Let's stay home because the President tells us to do so? Because no more than ten NFL players protested? Seems like you and the President are giving the protests exactly what they want. Attention. Another course of action is to ignore them and they will dry up and blow away. You are free to boycott but I think it's kind of playing into the hands of the President's Outrage Machine. And the protesting players, of which there will be many more today. And the President will love it.

Trying to prove how clueless you are?

FUCK OFF TRUMP
24-nfl-ravens-jaguars-anthem-protest.w710.h473.jpg

Overpaid jerks offs, Then the clowns sue when the get hit in the head , shut it down, we will survive without 5 minutes of football in-between 15 minutes of commercial's.

Forum List

Back