If You Hate Trump...You Support Putin and Russia. Trump Has Done Much to Hinder Russia

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Last edited:
With the cooperation of the MSM the left has turned reality upside down. The left has become the agent of foreign propaganda while trying to undermine the President and the fabric of society.

With the cooperation of the MSM the left has turned reality upside down. The left has become the agent of foreign propaganda while trying to undermine the President and the fabric of society.
Well said!

Expert on U.S./ Russian relations says Trump is doing the right things.
Russia test-launches 'Satan 2' nuclear missile

LOL! Fox News....otherwise known as "The Trump Channel"

Trump's face is still buried in Putin's trousers...ever since Helsinki.

He didn’t act like a snowflake idiot at Helsinki...so you assumed he caved. You see...mature adults don’t act like triggered idiots.
You mean like this?

DijdT-XVsAA3PLc.jpg

He didn’t act like a snowflake idiot at Helsinki...so you assumed he caved. You see...mature adults don’t act like triggered idiots.
You mean like this?

DijdT-XVsAA3PLc.jpg
I don’t get it? Dumb.

Either you support the USA or you support Russia. Liberals support Russia. Want to weaken our President. That helps the enemy.
Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one | Reuters
Again, if you hate our President...you support Russia.
Breaking down Russia and U.S. nuclear capabilities
As trump is a russian asset your theory is moot.

Either you support the USA or you support Russia. Liberals support Russia. Want to weaken our President. That helps the enemy.
Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one | Reuters

Trump consulted Russia on how to deal with Kim Jong Un, but rejects his own security advisors reports.

Trump keeps putting out press releases on how tough he is on Russia, but he has yet to impose ANY of the sanctions he's announced or that Congress has approved. NONE.

He has released both Iran and the Russians to pursue whatever nuclear ambitions or achievements they desire by pulling out of all of the US nuclear non-proliferation treaties, and Dumb Donald is trying to talk his government into selling nuclear technology to the Saudis. Donald Trump has single handledly fractured NATO, re-ignited a nuclear arms race, and destroyed all of Americas trade treaties.

Russian farmers are now selling soy beans to the Chinese, while in the US, Midwestern farmers are seeing their crops rot in the fields and farmers are receiving billions in government funds, borrowed from the Chinese.

But pay no attention to what he's actually DOING, just listen to how tough Trump talks about Russia. Without once ever saying a negative word about Putin. Not one word about the most murderous thug in the world.

You know what I find funny as hell? The fact that the OP thinks that if you don't support Trump, you support Putin. Why? Because just a year or two ago, conservatives were saying what a great leader Putin was on these very boards when Trump was gushing about him.

Don't believe me? Look it up, the posts where conservative posters on here were singing the praises of Putin are still archived on here.

Trump consulted Russia on how to deal with Kim Jong Un, but rejects his own security advisors reports.

Trump keeps putting out press releases on how tough he is on Russia, but he has yet to impose ANY of the sanctions he's announced or that Congress has approved. NONE.

He has released both Iran and the Russians to pursue whatever nuclear ambitions or achievements they desire by pulling out of all of the US nuclear non-proliferation treaties, and Dumb Donald is trying to talk his government into selling nuclear technology to the Saudis. Donald Trump has single handledly fractured NATO, re-ignited a nuclear arms race, and destroyed all of Americas trade treaties.

Russian farmers are now selling soy beans to the Chinese, while in the US, Midwestern farmers are seeing their crops rot in the fields and farmers are receiving billions in government funds, borrowed from the Chinese.

But pay no attention to what he's actually DOING, just listen to how tough Trump talks about Russia. Without once ever saying a negative word about Putin. Not one word about the most murderous thug in the world.
Not what the experts and our European allies say.

You know what I find funny as hell? The fact that the OP thinks that if you don't support Trump, you support Putin. Why? Because just a year or two ago, conservatives were saying what a great leader Putin was on these very boards when Trump was gushing about him.

Don't believe me? Look it up, the posts where conservative posters on here were singing the praises of Putin are still archived on here.
It’s absolute. Either you love the United States and support our President’s aggressive foreign policy against Russia...or you support an airhead like Hillary and her “reset button.”

As trump is a russian asset your theory is moot.
Your insane. American’s should be patriots...

You mean like this?

DijdT-XVsAA3PLc.jpg

And this.

Secret meeting with Russians IN THE OVAL OFFICE an where he bragged.

Its not just that he would not and did not include an American. Its that the US had to learn about it from RUSSIAN TV.

And all the other secret meetings.

images

And, look at the other faces compared to the squatter in the WH pretending to be the US prez

hQ-GeLuYPcBnral9iteKwYN8kaNi2IGAXSXpvIEwJA8.jpg

Exactly.

They were pro-Putin before trump was "elected" .

You mean like this?

DijdT-XVsAA3PLc.jpg

And this.

Secret meeting with Russians IN THE OVAL OFFICE an where he bragged.

Its not just that he would not and did not include an American. Its that the US had to learn about it from RUSSIAN TV.

And all the other secret meetings.

images

And, look at the other faces compared to the squatter in the WH pretending to be the US prez

hQ-GeLuYPcBnral9iteKwYN8kaNi2IGAXSXpvIEwJA8.jpg
Secret meetings, secret deals, stealing elections...your a paranoid ding-bat.

That is stupid. The Russians have continued to help Republicans. You can be oppe3sed to Trump and opposed to Russia as well.

I didn't have to look it up I remember when they were saying "what's wrong with Putin" "It's about time we're friends", etc, they were gushing with Putin butt love.

Forum List

Back