If you had to eat the same meal every day for 7 days, what would you choose?

When I was in college we ate brown beans every day because they cost .19 cents a pound and when you work your way through college you eat cheap.

Did you see the "same meal" part?

No variations...

Well I guess I was thinking same ingredients to make a meal. Day 1 a stir fry with rice and lots of variety of veggies. Maybe day 2, go without the rice, day 3 add some water for soup, ,etc. Same ingredients, just a change in how they're used.....really, the only thing 'added' that's different is the water for soup.

Lately my diet has been bacon and eggs for breakfast and then I don't eat again until dinner which has been a Slim Fast bottle and a can of green beans.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Roast chicken with rice and salad. I love that!:2up:

1647989644895.png

When I used to lift weights I followd the 36 egg a day diet while building muscle.

Every morning I ate filet mignon, and six poached eggs and some type of carb to fuel my workout for the day, usually rice or potatoes

For lunch I would eat a six egg omlette,

For sinner I would eat 6 scrambled eggs.

The other 18 eggs I would mix into a protein shake raw.

If it didn't carry so many carbs and sodium (which is probably what makes it so enticing), pizza from any number of restaurants.

Not a realistic option unfortunately.
Pizza is another meal that I've probably eaten 7 days in a row on several occasions. I built a brick oven in my back yard specifically for baking pizza.

I basically eat the same things every day

But if I had to pick just one it would be lentil and vegetable soup

A lot of soups you can eat several meals in a row without getting too sick of it.
Vegetable soup is one of those, Chili also. A good beef stew, chicken noodle (the real thing) etc.

Forum List

Back