Fruits & Veggies...

Unfortunately, I had to take fruit off my diet. But I love all fruits. Citrus,apples ,Bannanas ,grapes, Plums, peaches and pears were my main fruits. I am a big vegetable eater. I love a big pot of vegetable stew with cornbread.

Breakfast: 2/3rds cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat, with blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries.

An orange every day, sometimes two if they are small, sweet, and juicy.

Tomatoes, spinach, dark green lettuces, warm or toasted bakery sourdough bread with butter. Thinly sliced turkey.

I love all vegetables but need to eat them more often.

Beef stew with lots of fresh veggies and potatoes, twice a week.

Yum!! :113:

I love apples and oranges. Bananas, grapes, and cantaloupe complete my top five fruits. For vegetables I love corn, mashed potatoes, and broccoli and cheese.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I used to live off of grapefruit. Haven't been able to have any since 2009 because they mess with my meds.
I love broccoli, spinach, peas, and green beans. Don't eat much cause of the price.

Also love melons, bananas, and cherries. But not supposed to eat those either. Although I do have banana once in a while.

Honey mangoes are my weakness. Too bad they have a short growing season. And those miniature cantaloupe from France. Yum.

Forum List

Back