If you had only question for a space alien, what would it be?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
My question would be this:

Where is nothing? If you look for nothing and find it, then nothing is something. If you look for nothing and do not find it, then nothing cannot exist. When the Big Bang occurred which created our universe according to science, everything became something (matter) so nothing indeed cannot exist. But what about before the Big Bang? There must have been nothing then. So, how could everything spring from nothing? I am not going to let those aliens off the hook. I want an answer.

My question would be this:

Where is nothing? If you look for nothing and find it, then nothing is something. If you look for nothing and do not find it, then nothing cannot exist. When the Big Bang occurred which created our universe according to science, everything became something (matter) so nothing indeed cannot exist. But what about before the Big Bang? There must have nothing then. So, how could everything spring from nothing? I am not going to let those aliens off the hook. I want an answer.
Can you take our leader with you

Can you take me for a short joy ride on you flying saucer?

I'd love to see how it is! :biggrin:

It is possible that detailed imaging of Joe Biden's brain may reveal where that pesky nothing is hiding.

Forum List

Back