If you had only question for a space alien, what would it be?

Do y'all have beer?
alien.jpg

I think about this a lot.

There are so many questions.

My first one would be if they like the Beatles. But seriously. If they like and understand our music.

I want to find out about their culture, and hear their music.

My question would be this:

Where is nothing? If you look for nothing and find it, then nothing is something. If you look for nothing and do not find it, then nothing cannot exist. When the Big Bang occurred which created our universe according to science, everything became something (matter) so nothing indeed cannot exist. But what about before the Big Bang? There must have been nothing then. So, how could everything spring from nothing? I am not going to let those aliens off the hook. I want an answer.
Can I go with you?

My question would be this:

Where is nothing? If you look for nothing and find it, then nothing is something. If you look for nothing and do not find it, then nothing cannot exist. When the Big Bang occurred which created our universe according to science, everything became something (matter) so nothing indeed cannot exist. But what about before the Big Bang? There must have been nothing then. So, how could everything spring from nothing? I am not going to let those aliens off the hook. I want an answer.
"Due U hav a kallege dagree inn astrofhysics "?

I'm assuming their world has a similar atmosphere.

Because the Beatles would sound like the Chipmunks in a lighter atmosphere.

But the classical piano music will translate well anywhere. will aliens like bach, up three octaves?

Forum List

Back