If you dare to question Fauci you are attacking science.

Feel free to show all of us where he said the word "bleach", Dumbass.

There are dozens of "disinfectants". What is the one he mentioned? UV Light, dumbass. UV Light has been used in the medical community as a disinfectant for years.

But please keep showing us all how you can't think for yourself, and can only regurgitate your Dimtard talking point lies your handlers feed you.

What a clown you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The Unabomber Is Overjoyed at His Eco-Nazi Troops' Body Count

The greatest disinfectant of all is auto emissions. They killed off all viruses ever since they reached 1919 levels, when they wiped out the Spanish Influenza. The Lethal Lockdown murdered 5 million people.

1639621059437.png

Nobody was conned or played by President Trump.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

I will repeal and replace Obamacare, starting on Day One.

I will be too busy to go golf.

I did not know about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

I will pay off the debt in 8 years.

I will provide 6 percent GDP growth.

I will place a lifetime ban on officials lobbying for foreign governments.

I will invest $550 billion in an infrastructure fund.

I will make no cuts to Medicaid.

I will renegotiate the Iran deal.

I will expand the right to carry to all 50 states.

I will removed all undocumented immigrants.

I will build the beautiful, sexy, incredible, amazing, southern wall and make Mexico pay for it!

I will eliminate Common Core.

I will eliminate gun free zones at schools and military bases.

I will end birthright citizenship.

I will reverse China's entry in the the WTO.

I will impose a hiring freeze on federal workers.

I will increase the size of the Army to 540,000 soldiers.

I will bring back waterboarding.

I will balance the federal budget fairly quickly.

I will enact term limits.

I will ban Muslims from entering the US.

I will cut the number of tax brackets.

I will release my tax returns.

I will sue my accusers of sexual misconduct.

And the bastard left fought him every hour of every single day. DIDN"T THEY. AND. IN SPITE OF THAT, He was able to accomplish THIS:

Your guy is pooping himself in public and inside the white house. He is a mental midget. Can't draw a crowd. Can't accomplish anything without the dems and dem media holding him up. Approvals wAY down. Kamala is as likeable as Hilliary. Everyone is singing LET's GO BRANDON and the dems are resigning in the realization that they're gonna get their asses kicked in 2022.

It's in your thread title dipshit.

Ok, you lying sack of shit. Here is my thread title. Show me where I said you can't question Fraudci. Do you know what the word "if" means, Dumbass? My title clearly states that IF you question your Messiah Fraudci HE THINKS you are questioning science itself. Good Lord, your reading comprehension skills are on the level of a box of retarded toenails.

If you dare to question Fauci you are attacking science.​

Where does it say “He Thinks” in your thread title. You posted this as an absolute which means your thread to title is not only misleading, it’s an outright LIE, FuckBoi!

That’s what you do. You take something and twisted to say something else. Like “You didn’t build that”.

I’m still waiting for you to post your political philosophy and ideas on how you would run the country FuckBoi!

All you post is right wing propaganda and lies. Not a thought in your empty little head.

Where does it say “He Thinks” in your thread title. You posted this as an absolute which means your thread to title is not only misleading, it’s an outright LIE, FuckBoi!

That’s what you do. You take something and twisted to say something else. Like “You didn’t build that”.

I’m still waiting for you to post your political philosophy and ideas on how you would run the country FuckBoi!

All you post is right wing propaganda and lies. Not a thought in your empty little head.
The claim was that I said you can't question Fraudci, Dumbass.

I never said anything about "he thinks", you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

Once again here is the thread title. Have a third grader read it and explain to you how it doesn't say you CAN'T question Fraudci, Simpleton.

The claim was that I said you can't question Fraudci, Dumbass.

I never said anything about "he thinks", you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

Once again here is the thread title. Have a third grader read it and explain to you how it doesn't say you CAN'T question Fraudci, Simpleton.

Just wondering who's stopping you from questioning Fauci, Clown. Thanks to Trump & his lackeys Fauci needs a security detail just for doing his job. You fucking animals even threatened his wife.

That's what you Trump cult asslickers defend.

Just wondering who's stopping you from questioning Fauci, Clown. Thanks to Trump & his lackeys Fauci needs a security detail just for doing his job. You fucking animals even threatened his wife.

That's what you Trump cult asslickers defend.
Just wondering who's stopping you from questioning Fauci,

Um, you seem to be giving Dragonlady a run for being the dumbest person to ever log onto the innerwebs. Nowhere have I said anyone can't question the little twit, Fuckwit.

Please learn to read simple English before replying.

Forum List

Back