If you dare to question Fauci you are attacking science.

The arrogance of this political hack is amazing.

Per your article, Fauci was responding to an attack by Marsh Blackburn, devoted republican Trumper, and friend to the Pharmaceutical industry, just not necessarily the ones that produce Covid vaccines. By 2018 she had taken $711,385 Dollar$ from the Pharmaceutical industry, a fair chunk of change, in my book. No telling what it is now. When confronted about contributions from opioid manufacturers/distributors in light of the number of opioid deaths in the state, she said in Nashville there was no need to give any of the money back. In 2014 she introduced and backed legislation that would keep DEA from going after distributors of opioid pharmaceuticals. She is a friend to big Pharma.

It is definitely OK to question Fauci all you want, not to say you are right or wrong, but she certainly is the wrong person. I say this as an independent that voted for Lamar Alexander when he was in, office from the beginning of his career up to his retirement and voted for Bill Hagerty (Republican originally from Gallatin, TN) after Lamar, but have not and will not vote for Marsha.
Um, does it matter who is questioning him when he claims to question him is to question science?

All of this 'Faucism" and damaging "Liberalism" we Conservatives are whining about........
Is brought to you compliments of Right Wing "Cowardsism" and "Do Nuffinism"

I know BL....tell em yet again.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

1638151253752.png

Um, does it matter who is questioning him when he claims to question him is to question science?
Not usually, as it sounds a bit of the conceit to me, too. But, she is a special case. I know it. Fauci undoubtedly knows it, as I am not the only one aware of where that woman stands. If choosing between Fauci and her on the science, on medicine, on public health, I'll take Fauci every time, just like six past Presidents of the United States, starting with Ronald Reagan. Comparatively, Marsha is just part of the new partisan poison on the block.

Not usually, as it sounds a bit of the conceit to me, too. But, she is a special case. I know it. Fauci undoubtedly knows it, as I am not the only one aware of where that woman stands. If choosing between Fauci and her on the science, on medicine, on public health, I'll take Fauci every time, just like six past Presidents of the United States, starting with Ronald Reagan. Comparatively, Marsha is just part of the new partisan poison on the block.
So it does matter who questions Mr. I Am Science?

Whi does have the authority to dare question The Almighty Fauci?

So it does matter who questions Mr. I Am Science?

Whi does have the authority to dare question The Almighty Fauci?
Normal people might have a clue, she is just a partisan hack.

Normal people might have a clue, she is just a partisan hack.
So, once again I will ask:

When the answer is “To question me is to question science”. Why does it matter who questioned him?

So, once again I will ask:

When the answer is “To question me is to question science”. Why does it matter who questioned him?
I said it sounded conceited. That's about all you are getting from me. Might have bantered it about with you more if it had been somebody with any credibility. Would have been better if he'd just said "Fk Off, Marsha."

I said it sounded conceited. That's about all you are getting from me. Might have bantered it about with you more if it had been somebody with any credibility. Would have been better if he'd just said "Fk Off, Marsha."
Gotcha. So in your world the person asking the question is the issue, not the fact Fraudci thinks he is science.

Got it.

Attachments

• 1638157502329.jpeg
    1638157502329.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Gotcha. So in your world the person asking the question is the issue, not the fact Fraudci thinks he is science.

Got it.
Can be. Is this time.

Forum List

Back