If you could ask any Presidential candidate any question who would it be, and what would you ask?

Trump - How would you do all of that? I mean SERIOUSLY do all that? Because there are problems..
Clinton - What are your successes at your various government posts?

Will you require balance budget JAN 20 2017 no matter what is already in place?
What DEPT(s) will you eliminate first week?
What DEPT(s) will you combine/consolidate of remaining?
Will you layoff non-essential GOVT employee?
What assets will you sell off to pay Debt?
How will you reduce remaining $20T debt?
What are pitfalls from FED BHO $4T spending spree?

Are you going to have the IRS make phony Clinton Crime Foundation pay their "fair share" ?
Can you revive prosecution of HRC for distribution of National security secrets?
Are you going to have IRS make all the Charlie Rangels and DemWitts pay back taxes owed?

Are you going to force release of all Soldiers charged under Political Correctness? (the guy who pushed Child rapist etc.)

the list could go on and on and on, I hope he brings bunch of Yankee hit men with him. Heads need to roll and roll quickly.

Oh I forgot?

Will you install 10-25% GOVT pay decrease? hiring freeze? no bonus? Zero non-essential travel?

I would ask Donald Trump, "Have you designed the armbands we will be wearing after your Inauguration yet?"

Hillary...

What was your immediate reaction upon learning your husband's lie about not having sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, was not only exposed to the world but came about because he left a load of his ejaculate on her blue dress, which she apparently had decided was a great keepsake from her lover?

why can't we see your birth certificate, are you hiding anything about your past we should know about ??

either that or who is john galt ?, but everyone picks that one.

Hillary...

What was your immediate reaction upon learning your husband's lie about not having sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, was not only exposed to the world but came about because he left a load of his ejaculate on her blue dress, which she apparently had decided was a great keepsake from her lover?
boy, that was some pretty wild political combat. i think monica will be hillary's kryptonite.
but that's only if the media becomes honest in the next eleven months.

images

hey, stand up for women hillary...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back