If you claim you've never thought about having sex with a married woman...

Trump's problem isn't thinking about sex with a married woman. His problem is thinking he should be able to grab and grope any woman he wants, even if he doesn't know them. His problem isn't just little bit of locker room humor, or use of a few words. It is his belief that he is immune from normal bounds of behavior.

Trump's problem isn't thinking about sex with a married woman. His problem is thinking he should be able to grab and grope any woman he wants, even if he doesn't know them. His problem isn't just little bit of locker room humor, or use of a few words. It is his belief that he is immune from normal bounds of behavior.
Lol. You've mistaken Trump for Bill Clinton.

Quoted from another thread:
"Anyone with an iQ over six can listen to what Trump was saying and be sure he was really trying hard to inject 'WOW-factor' into the conversation by speaking so far out of bounds...99.9% of what was said was meant in good fun....again, simple if you allow it to be."

Possibly one could be gay, a woman, or a child. Never is an awfully big word.

"Anyone with an iQ over six can listen to what Trump was saying and be sure he was really trying hard to inject 'WOW-factor' into the conversation by speaking so far out of bounds...99.9% of what was said was meant in good fun....again, simple if you allow it to be."
Of course Hair Drumpf thinks grabbing women by the pussy without waiting is good fun. Why would he do it otherwise?

Of course Hair Drumpf thinks grabbing women by the pussy without waiting is good fun. Why would he do it otherwise?

Silly far left drone, why not ask Bill Clinton and you really want to know!

So, no corporate owned far right media. What a surprise that only clichés are spouted.

The Nowhere Man scores an own goal again.

You're a damn liar and you know it!

Donald Trump didn't say he 'thought' about having sex with a married woman- he said he tried to have sex with a married woman.

While he was married himself.

As a married man myself- I enjoy looking at good looking women- but I don't grab their pussy's, and I am not out there trying to have sex with married women who are not my wife.

Oh, I get it now;

If clinton 'talked' about sexually abusing women and hillary 'talked' about abusing them, you wouldn't be ok with it, but since they actually did it, that is acceptable b/c that's how they were born.

so it's not an actually double standard hypocrassy.

Forum List

Back