If you break lockdown, you are killing granny and should be arrested, if you loot and riot and commit arson, you are exercising your 1A rights.

Fucking left wing pretzel logic.

Does anyone have a link to any left wing media outlets or commentators calling out the rioters for not practicing social distancing?

Aren’t they killing granny? Why are they so selfish?

Come on lefties, let’s hear it.
1st amendment rights only apply to those who peacefully exercise those rights, when you start looting and burning, then peoples 2nd amendment rights kick in.

Does anyone have a link to any left wing media outlets or commentators calling out the rioters for not practicing social distancing?

Have any of them called out the murders and beatings in the streets?

Bet a lot of the democrat voters In these cities got the shock of their life when they found out their leaders left them to fend off the angry mob they incited all by themselves.

Last edited:

1st amendment rights only apply to those who peacefully exercise those rights, when you start looting and burning, then peoples 2nd amendment rights kick in.

100% agree.

Have we seen CNN and MSNBC and the left wing blue check marks from Twitter calling out the rioters for not social distancing the way we saw them call out people in church and people at the beach?

I have not.

Think about how wayward you fucktard lefties are. You call out people in CHURCH and at the BEACH for not social distancing, but you won’t call out criminals who are looting and rioting and committing arson and assault.

Why is that? Specifically, why?

chuckle not-----despite a rise in property and
violent crime in my town-----arrests are down
in order not to INFLAME the FLAMMABLE among
us and to lower the incarceration stats because
incarceration rates prove that our society is RACIST.
Another reason is that incarceration leads to promulgation of virons

Then you need the 6 th
Jew Lawyers need to work too

Have any of them called out the murders and beatings in the streets.

Bet a lot of the demicrat voters In these cities got the shock of their life when they found out their leaders left them to fend of the angry mob they incited all by themselves.

My absolute favorite was Friday night when some MSNBC left wing fuckstick reporter on the street in Minneapolis said the protest was LARGELY PEACEFUL, while standing in front of a strip mall that was looted and engulfed in flames. :auiqs.jpg:

The visual was absolutely fucking hilarious. It was like an SNL skit.

That's a nice straw man you've got there.

But nobody is claiming looting and arson are first amendment rights.

Stop telling lies, you'll be a better, happier, person.

Good point

liberals have everything upside-down

Actually it is the cops who are vandalizing:

Yeah, no. He's just knocking down hanging bits so it's safer to go under. It's his job to go inside and make sure there's no one hiding in there.

I wonder if we will see a spike in civil deaths in these cites, and how will it be Trump’s fault?

Almost all the protests lead to violence

so end the protests and that will stop the violence

You should thank God that you can’t wrap your head around LefTard Logic. These whacks are as fucked in the head as they come.

Bet a lot of the demicrat voters In these cities got the shock of their life when they found out their leaders left them to fend of the angry mob they incited all by themselves.

My absolute favorite was Friday night when some MSNBC left wing fuckstick reporter on the street in Minneapolis said the protest was LARGELY PEACEFUL, while standing in front of a strip mall that was looted and engulfed in flames. :auiqs.jpg:

I was watching footage one lady in California (?)pleading with rioters to stop or they would be re electing Donald Trump. They completely ignored her.

I’m sure she thought her woke points would make them listen to her. I’m actually surprised she didn’t get a beat down...she got lucky.

Violence is from paid anti capitalists using the death of Floyd as a distraction from intent.

Those rioting and looting and committing arson and assault don’t give a fuck about Floyd.

Almost all the protests lead to violence

so end the protests and that will stop the violence
Very few of the protests lead to rioting. You are just seeking what's on the news, and peaceful protests don't make the news.

Thousands have been arrested. Quit your bullshit.

Violence is from paid anti capitalists using the death of Floyd as a distraction from intent.

Those rioting and looting and committing arson and assault don’t give a fuck about Floyd.
Violence is from paid tRumplings. The tRump campaign seems to think and authoritarian stance will help tRump with his fascist base.

I was watching footage one lady in California (?)pleading with rioters to stop or they would be re electing Donald Trump. They completely ignored her.

I’m sure she thought her woke points would make them listen to her. I’m actually surprised she didn’t get a beat down...she got lucky.

She did. That old lady protecting her store wasn’t so lucky. It’s cool as fuck for a mob to beat up an old lady. Look at these Obama voters beating up an old lady.

Forum List

Back