If you break lockdown, you are killing granny and should be arrested, if you loot and riot and commit arson, you are exercising your 1A rights.

Fucking left wing pretzel logic.

Does anyone have a link to any left wing media outlets or commentators calling out the rioters for not practicing social distancing?

Aren’t they killing granny? Why are they so selfish?

Come on lefties, let’s hear it.
That's a nice straw man you've got there.

But nobody is claiming looting and arson are first amendment rights.

Stop telling lies, you'll be a better, happier, person.
Almost all the protests lead to violence

so end the protests and that will stop the violence
Very few of the protests lead to rioting. You are just seeking what's on the news, and peaceful protests don't make the news.
Almost all of the protests lead to violence

and they violate social distancing

what about the chinese disease menace that libs used to be so freaked out about?
#1 is a bald faced lie.

#2 is quite true, and quite worrying as well.

#3 is just RWNJ hate.

then where are the governors and mayors?
They're too busy blaming "white supremacists", "400 years of slavery", and TRUUUUUUUUMP!
They still don’t get the 600,000 that died to save blacks run by republicans. Democrats still won after Lincoln died. Amazing

Does anyone have a link to any left wing media outlets or commentators calling out the rioters for not practicing social distancing?

1st amendment rights only apply to those who peacefully exercise those rights, when you start looting and burning, then peoples 2nd amendment rights kick in.

100% agree.

Have we seen CNN and MSNBC and the left wing blue check marks from Twitter calling out the rioters for not social distancing the way we saw them call out people in church and people at the beach?

I have not.

Think about how wayward you fucktard lefties are. You call out people in CHURCH and at the BEACH for not social distancing, but you won’t call out criminals who are looting and rioting and committing arson and assault.

Why is that? Specifically, why?
My brother was telling me there were 16,000 new cases of COVID due to the riots. I’m currently looking for an article that says this.

1st amendment rights only apply to those who peacefully exercise those rights, when you start looting and burning, then peoples 2nd amendment rights kick in.

100% agree.

Have we seen CNN and MSNBC and the left wing blue check marks from Twitter calling out the rioters for not social distancing the way we saw them call out people in church and people at the beach?

I have not.

Think about how wayward you fucktard lefties are. You call out people in CHURCH and at the BEACH for not social distancing, but you won’t call out criminals who are looting and rioting and committing arson and assault.

Why is that? Specifically, why?
My brother was telling me there were 16,000 new cases of COVID due to the riots. I’m currently looking for an article that says this.

I expect the left wing media to accuse the rioters of killing grandma.

then where are the governors and mayors?
They're too busy blaming "white supremacists", "400 years of slavery", and TRUUUUUUUUMP!
They still don’t get the 600,000 that died to save blacks run by republicans. Democrats still won after Lincoln died. Amazing
You lost the right to say that back in the 60s.

Crazy how fast the virus disappeared huh lol

At work, trying to calm the unrest.

Where is Cheeto Jesus?

Oh, right. He's in a bunker
Then why are shops being destroyed and people who own them getting two by fours in the face, and churches on fire police hdqts burned down? Fk dude, there’s so much evil of these anti American fks to list

A salon owner went to jail for disobeying the stay at home order. Why aren't the protesters getting the same. How many will die of coronavirus for not social distancing? Nevermind, just more dead liberals!

Last edited:
At work, trying to calm the unrest.

Where is Cheeto Jesus?

Oh, right. He's in a bunker
Then why are shops being destroyed and people who own them getting two by fours in the face, and churches on fire police hdqts burned down? Fk dude, there’s so much evil of these anti American fks to list
Why? I think in large part because the squatter at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is doing his best to enrage them.

Why? I think in large part because the squatter at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is doing his best to enrage them
So a difference of opinion means 2by4’s in shop owners bodies Wow, so you’re unamerican

Almost all the protests lead to violence

so end the protests and that will stop the violence
Very few of the protests lead to rioting. You are just seeking what's on the news, and peaceful protests don't make the news.
Almost all of the protests lead to violence

and they violate social distancing

what about the chinese disease menace that libs used to be so freaked out about?
#1 is a bald faced lie.

#2 is quite true, and quite worrying as well.

#3 is just RWNJ hate.
Just a few weeks ago the far left mayor of NY was threatening to physically arrest people on the beach if they swim in the water

Now all that nonsense is totally forgotten in all the lib excitement over floyd

I don't think the rioting is being done in George Floyd's name. Some people are just looking for an excuse to riot.

That being said...all of this facilitates the spread of Covid-19.

I still have not seen ANYONE in the corporate media bash the rioters for not practicing social distancing. Can anyone supply a link to anyone in the media specifically calling out the rioters for not practicing social distancing the way they called out church goers and beach goers a month ago?

Violence is from paid anti capitalists using the death of Floyd as a distraction from intent.

Those rioting and looting and committing arson and assault don’t give a fuck about Floyd.
Violence is from paid tRumplings. The tRump campaign seems to think and authoritarian stance will help tRump with his fascist base.

Paid Trumplings? I’m sure you have a ton of evidence. Lay it on us.

I don’t think it was Trump supporters beating up this old lady.

Are you contending these are Trump supporters?

Why are you left wing cucks buying the media bullshit that the rioting is from White Supremacists?

Are you fucking looking at your televisions?

Are you eyes lying to you?

Look at all the WHITE SUPREMACISTS beating up this biker.

This guy in Dallas beaten badly with a skateboard and a mob....look at all of those WHITE SUPREMACISTS!

You dumb fuck left wing assholes. Stop slurping up the shit the media is feeding you FOR FUCK SAKES. STOP BEING IGNORANT FAGGOTS.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back