If You Believe in Abortion You Are Not Catholic And Cannot Take Communion

I encourage leftists to murder lots of their babies. Imagine if we had 70 million more left wingers running around this nation?

Maybe some of you abortion lovers can go ahead and off yourselves now and call it a retroactive abortion.

Do you have faith that wafer of bread turns into the body of Jesus before you eat it? The Bishops do.

Abortion is a term used to describe medical procedure to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. Keep the Catholic away from medical and political decision. If they start sanctioning politicians they should start paying more in taxes.

The President should be the leader of all Americans not just the religionist and fundies.
The President can be anything he wants. He just can't be a Catholic while supporting anti Catholic policies. Now he is the leader of all Americans.
It is the law. He is sworn to uphold the law. Not the word of a Pope or a Cadre of Bishops. Her choice is between the woman, her doctor, and God, if there is such a thing.

They are cannibalistic hypocrites. Judge not my ass!
Okay. He can believe all that. He's upholding the law. He just can't be a Catholic. There is no law or other compulsion on the Catholic church to accept him as a practicing Catholic.
Are they planning on excommunicating him too? He just might not be able to participate in that ritual from what I understand.
I have heard that some wanted to take that step and excommunicate him and Nancy Pelosi as well. The church should never be forced into accepting a member that does not follow church doctrine.

Do you have faith that wafer of bread turns into the body of Jesus before you eat it? The Bishops do.

Abortion is a term used to describe medical procedure to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. Keep the Catholic away from medical and political decision. If they start sanctioning politicians they should start paying more in taxes.

The President should be the leader of all Americans not just the religionist and fundies.
The President can be anything he wants. He just can't be a Catholic while supporting anti Catholic policies. Now he is the leader of all Americans.
It is the law. He is sworn to uphold the law. Not the word of a Pope or a Cadre of Bishops. Her choice is between the woman, her doctor, and God, if there is such a thing.

They are cannibalistic hypocrites. Judge not my ass!
Okay. He can believe all that. He's upholding the law. He just can't be a Catholic. There is no law or other compulsion on the Catholic church to accept him as a practicing Catholic.
Are they planning on excommunicating him too? He just might not be able to participate in that ritual from what I understand.
I have heard that some wanted to take that step and excommunicate him and Nancy Pelosi as well. The church should never be forced into accepting a member that does not follow church doctrine.
Jesus never mentioned abortion.

I would reject your communion in a heartbeat. Yeah that would be the heartbeat of the child you want to MURDER!

That is so ridiculous.

I went to a catholic school for one year. I was a very devout christian but wasn't baptized catholic. I was baptized Methodist and was a very active member in the church and youth group. My parents were Sunday school teachers.

I took communion at the Methodist church and other churches I attended such a Lutheran and Unitarian and others. All those churches only required a person to baptized to take communion. It doesn't matter what church or faith they were baptized to take communion.

Except the Catholic Church.

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to take communion at a school church service. I just joined everyone else.

Then all hell broke loose.

I got in so much trouble for taking communion because I wasn't baptized catholic. My parents had to go to the school to talk with the priest and principal about it so I could continue to go to that school.

So the Catholic Church not allowing someone to take communion because they are pro choice isn't anything new to me.

The Catholic Church has been discriminating against all those who aren't catholic for a very long time.

If I was a pro choice catholic, I would quickly leave the church.

Leave us. Become a Methodist ... ¿or anti-Methodist? Whatever: Don't forget that only Catholics get the communion from Catholics - except the not-Catholic is for example Frere Roche and the Holy Spirit takes care not to make something wrong. But you have to accept: We decide what we do. If you visit a Catholic school then you have also to follow some of our rules. If this school was not a Catholic school and the church service was not only made for Catholics, because normally only Catholics live there, then something went wrong. It should had been an ecumenical church service in case more students from different denomnations came together. It is also possible to make a kind of spiritual service where members of different religions seek for the blessing of god for this school and all people which have to do with this school.

Whatever: If you have really the feeling the Holy Catholic Church did hurt you then write a letter to the bishop of this diocese. Perhaps someone made somehting wrong or they are able to explain to you the reasons in this concrete situation. And if you don't like to hear our own opinions then enjoy just simpel that we are wrong assholes, if you like to do so. But I have to say in this case that this is only unimportant for us - but perhaps not for you on your own. It could perhaps be better to change something in your view to the world.

Last edited:
Right, Hitler also identified as a Catholic, and just because he was also engaged in genocide it did not mean he had to quit the church.

It's all about separation of church and state.

No. Not really. If Hitler had sent soldiers into the Vatican he had perhaps found much to many Jews there. And Hitler anyway never visited a church. Same with the leading members of the NSDAP and the SS.

The situation in case of Joe Biden is totally different. Every decision to excommunicate Joe Biden would mean that the new peudo-republicans of the USA try to overtake the Holy Catholic Church on nationalistic reasons in a similar way how the Nazi-organisation "Deutsche Christen" tried to overtake the protestants in Germany under Hitler.

Last edited:
I would reject your communion in a heartbeat. Yeah that would be the heartbeat of the child you want to MURDER!

It’s not your table. Jesus didn’t put limitations on who should receive communion He only asked that we do it in remembrance of Him.

Communion should be held at an “open table” where all are welcome. Denying someone communion is simply wrong.

I can appreciate your opinion on this matter. But the practice in the RCC has always been a bit different.

Are you a Roman Catholic?

If so, you would know that the church has established rules concerning communion and certainly has the right to do exactly that.

Yes the Catholic Church has politicized communion. They have their rules. I attended a Catholic funeral and communion was offered but only Catholics. This was offensive in the extreme. The Catholics do a lot of things that are really offensive, like raping and murdering children. ...

Whatelse should Catholics be good for, Saint Dragonlady? But don't forget in this context that normal married men are the much greater risk and clerics are dimensions more harmless - as well in the numbers and the brutality of such deeds. What doen't mean that it is not thousand times more worse if clerics of our church are doing so, because this destroys faith, love and hope.

Nonsense.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent for a Catholic elected official to oppose abortion while also upholding his oath to protect and defend the Constitution – including the right to privacy prohibiting government from compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

That a Catholic elected official defends the right to privacy – as his oath of office requires him to do – doesn’t warrant the church to disallow him to take communion.

The RCC is a private outfit, and if they want to kick someone out, who is the government, who is the media, to say they shouldn't be allowed to?
Just like private social media.

And in the case of the Church denying communion to Catholic politicians who recognize the right to privacy as codified by the Constitution, it does so for partisan – not religious – reasons.

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.
So people in the United States of America are supposed to feel guilty? Fuck you.

Absolutely. You seem to be another that only pretends to be pro-life. Life doesn't end at birth.

Where does it say that in the bible?

You guys are obsessed by saving the life of a foetus from an unwanted pregnancy to a girl destined to poverty but never show any consideration for that child after it's birth but instead chortle and bleat how you have upheld gods laws. Bullshit. Its your own laws etc your wanting obey. Its your filthy religion interfering with women's rights to their body. No one or religion has that right but you sanctamonious pompous godbothering derelicts take it upon yourself to interfere regardless.

Mind your own bloody business. Do so.ething about your Catholic wives having abortions but still attend church with a gut full of contraception.
Do something about the priest rooting little boys. You know, the ones you give money to every Sunday as payment for doing it.
When has your filthy religion spent hundreds of millions of dollars like Bill gates has , to save children's lives in Africa etc?
Why doesn't you fraudulent churches pat taxes like every other business?

You just don't get it. You are 24 carat gold plated hypocrites.

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.
So people in the United States of America are supposed to feel guilty? Fuck you.

Absolutely. You seem to be another that only pretends to be pro-life. Life doesn't end at birth.

Where does it say that in the bible?

You guys are obsessed by saving the life of a foetus from an unwanted pregnancy to a girl destined to poverty but never show any consideration for that child after it's birth but instead chortle and bleat how you have upheld gods laws. Bullshit. Its your own laws etc your wanting obey. Its your filthy religion interfering with women's rights to their body. No one or religion has that right but you sanctamonious pompous godbothering derelicts take it upon yourself to interfere regardless.

Mind your own bloody business. Do so.ething about your Catholic wives having abortions but still attend church with a gut full of contraception.
Do something about the priest rooting little boys. You know, the ones you give money to every Sunday as payment for doing it.
When has your filthy religion spent hundreds of millions of dollars like Bill gates has , to save children's lives in Africa etc?
Why doesn't you fraudulent churches pat taxes like every other business?

You just don't get it. You are 24 carat gold plated hypocrites.

Bite me. I was speaking scientifically. Did you not read what I wrote?

I support raising the minimum wage. I support affordable access to day care. I support affordable access to higher education. I support our programs like WIC and Food Stamps etc. I support affordable access to health care for all.

See, I'm pro-life. I'm not "pro" whatever helps support my political party.

People that oppose abortion particularly white people should have as many children as they can. Around here white families have 3 to 4 children. That is their choice. I support abortion for minorities. Every black and brown neighborhood should have a Planned Parenthood clinic on every corner.

We don't go far enough. We know there are unwanted children. We know that these women cannot control themselves. Responsible pet guardians have dogs and cats spayed and neutered to prevent unwanted puppies and kittens. A responsible society would spay and neuter all those unable or unwilling to control their sexual urges. Especially for those coming into this country illegally.

Make real laws with real benefits.

I read this and thought it interesting.

Whatever the U.S. Catholic bishops do regarding this document on the Eucharist, I’m grateful we’re having this conversation. Asked about it by a reporter, Biden responded that it was a “private matter.” But given that Biden is open about being Catholic and also open about his pro-abortion position (one which I’d argue goes against science as well as Catholicism), the matter is rightly public.

But herein lies the rub. Are catholic politicians to be denied the eurcharist for opposing a permanent expansion to the child tax credit that would undisputedly put families over the poverty line? What about Catholic pols who support the death penalty?

It's not a one size fits all. And I left the Episcopal church for decades when the did not officially protest the Vietnam War. Later I decided in my youth I'd been too extreme. I've never thought gays should be discriminated against, and my neighbors are a gay married couple who've been together longer than I've been married for 30 years, and I see them at church. It's terrible thing their generation couldn't adopt, cause they'd have been great parents. But I was opposed to the Episcopal church taking any political stand one way or another. the writer is wrong because all people, pols or Catholics or whatever, have to make up their own minds, on divisive issues that have reasoned people on both sides, by following their conscience. It's not up to a church to decide what is right and wrong. It's up to the individual.

Look you goddamn communist,life begins at inception and when a man and woman love each other he follows through with his manly obligation.

Firstly, how is this discussion related to communism? You're paranoid about them.

There is no scientific evidence to suggest life as we know it begins at conception.
You say it does because you want to close off any time available for an abortion because of your filthy religion.
You have no right to interfere with a woman's legal right to an abortion because you believe in some hideous God. You don't even have approval from your religion to say anything.
You are just another brain dead hypocritical godbother.

Look you goddamn communist,life begins at inception and when a man and woman love each other he follows through with his manly obligation.

Firstly, how is this discussion related to communism? You're paranoid about them.

There is no scientific evidence to suggest life as we know it begins at conception.
You say it does because you want to close off any time available for an abortion because of your filthy religion.
You have no right to interfere with a woman's legal right to an abortion because you believe in some hideous God. You don't even have approval from your religion to say anything.

Of course life begins as conception. You might mean a distinct separate human life with a soul and all of that but scientifically there is zero question that a life begins at conception.

To note, the Supreme Court in RvW noted when it was indeed legal to interfere with a womans ability to abort. Now you did make the distinction "legal" which does restrict the argument to that but the reasoning was viability and that line has become shorter since 1973.

Of course life begins as conception. You might mean a distinct separate human life with a soul and all of that but scientifically there is zero question that a life begins at conception.

To note, the Supreme Court in RvW noted when it was indeed legal to interfere with a womans ability to abort. Now you did make the distinction "legal" which does restrict the argument to that but the reasoning was viability and that line has become shorter since 1973.

My belief of life's beginning is not similar to yours. I'll need proof from science to verify that and until then I'll dispute your religious reasons as being justification to not allow women cont rtol over their body.

I'll assume you are married for this exercise. Your wife would probably use contraception against the church's will.
How do you justify that to your God?
Are not not allowing the natural process of life to begin?

My belief of life's beginning is not similar to yours. I'll need proof from science to verify that and until then I'll dispute your religious reasons as being justification to not allow women cont rtol over their body.

I'll assume you are married for this exercise. Your wife would probably use contraception against the church's will.

My reasons are not religious. It's a simple fact that there is a life. I'm not Catholic so I have no need to justify anything.

I don't get this whole deal.

Is taking communion a prize for being good? Is it a gold star for top marks? No, it is grace, and we are not the ones giving that grace. I see people talking about not being worthy. I have news for you, the church teaches that no one is worthy.

And the idea of someone not being worthy of communion, if I remember correctly, communion is based on the Last Supper. Judas was at the Last Supper, and Christ gave him communion. Peter was at the Last Supper and Christ gave him communion, after he told him he would deny him 3 times. Thomas was at the Last Supper and he doubted Christ's resurrection.

The Rite of Holy Communion is not a reward for being good. It is medicine for sinners.

Or do we now only let he who is without sin take communion?

My reasons are not religious. It's a simple fact that there is a life. I'm not Catholic so I have no need to justify anything.

If you were an atheist, as you are suggesting, you would agree to give a woman her legal right.

What you call a fact of life doesn't align with that of research. Its your personal opinion and stop lying about your view does not come from religion.

How's that question about contraception? Bit if a curly one attempting to get out of that ay?
Sort of destroys all godbotherers position of obeying gods laws.

Please, no more silly views. Just facts.

If you were an atheist, as you are suggesting, you would agree to give a woman her legal right.

What you call a fact of life doesn't align with that of research. Its your personal opinion and stop lying about your view does not come from religion.

How's that question about contraception? Bit if a curly one attempting to get out of that ay?
Sort of destroys all godbotherers position of obeying gods laws.

Please, no more silly views. Just facts.

I've never suggested I was an Atheist. I'm an though wasting my time.

Forum List

Back