Singer Macy Gray argues US needs a 'new flag' to replace 'tattered, dated, divisive' Old Glory

Well China would make a mint if we had to order all them new flags.
Long ago---(when I was <sob> young) I heard and read stuff suggesting that the
civil war was not about slavery but about economics. -----I also read and heard
that the Revolutionary war was ALSO about economics. I grew up and----right now
the "RACE" game is-----you guessed it ALL ABOUT ECONOMICS and it is the
"leftists" who are fomenting it

Macy Gray can suck shit.

Where do these baboons get off telling us how to run our own fucking country. Go home byotch.

I have a load of family members and friends who served in our military. Some have gone to war to defend the freedoms our.beautiful flag represents.

Sad that a lot of these imbeciles will never care about, much less fit into, this terrific society.

Last edited:
Singer Macy Gray argues US needs a 'new flag' to replace 'tattered, dated, divisive' Old Glory Singer Macy Gray argues US needs a 'new flag' to replace 'tattered, dated, divisive' Old Glory | Fox News
I think blacks want a war in this country.
They aren't going to stop with their demands--the more we cave in--the more they will demand. Its past time for people to learn how to tell these marxist morons to F the HELL off.
Karl Marx wants a new flag?

It's unfortunate this B-lister gets this kind of exposure.

And by the way, it's likely most blacks agree with her, which means it could happen since 13% of the population are now more important than the rest of us.

It's unfortunate this B-lister gets this kind of exposure.

And by the way, it's likely most blacks agree with her, which means it could happen since 13% of the population are now more important than the rest of us.
I doudt the remaining 87% are knuckle dragging maga fukkups like you.

When you are named after a Department Store and raised in front of violent video games and only learn how to put a condom on a banana in your short academic career you are probably inclined to view Old Glory in a different light than the rest of us.

Forum List

Back