If you are white, and you attack another white for racism, you're just stupid

Judaism has it right. God commands the Jews to be racist.
The current day Jews are white. The original Hebrews were Black. God is pro Black. Says so in the bible.

I am sorry but I must disagree the original Jew were not black they looked a lot like their Arab cousins. And the Arabs are not black one can clearly see that they have Caucasian features, just look at he Syrians.

The current day Jews are white. The original Hebrews were Black. God is pro Black. Says so in the bible.

I am sorry but I must disagree the original Jew were not black they looked a lot like their Arab cousins. And the Arabs are not black one can clearly see that they have Caucasian features, just look at he Syrians.
There was no such thing as Arabs back then. You have your time line mixed up. Caucasians dont have any original features. They got those from Black people and East Indian people.

Last edited:

Really, none of this shit matters.

The current day Jews are white

Not all of us ...

main-qimg-30ea4657d6ecc8eb116df25cf0071bae-c

There was no such thing as Arabs back then.

Back when? The historical records mentions Arabs as the ethnolinguisticly distinct inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula as far back as 900 BCE.
Asclepias is working under the knowledge that if you rewrite history in your own image and repeat it often enough ultimately people will accept it as truth.
Thats the concept that has gotten so many white historians caught in lies and why to this day they cast white actors as Black Egyptians.

There was no such thing as Arabs back then.

Back when? The historical records mentions Arabs as the ethnolinguisticly distinct inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula as far back as 900 BCE.
Asclepias is working under the knowledge that if you rewrite history in your own image and repeat it often enough ultimately people will accept it as truth.
Thats the concept that has gotten so many white historians caught in lies and why to this day they cast white actors as Black Egyptians.
It doesn't work on me, you need to focus on the uneducated. :thup:

Forum List

Back