If you are white, and you attack another white for racism, you're just stupid

The current day Jews are white. The original Hebrews were Black. God is pro Black. Says so in the bible.

I am sorry but I must disagree the original Jew were not black they looked a lot like their Arab cousins. And the Arabs are not black one can clearly see that they have Caucasian features, just look at he Syrians.
There was no such thing as Arabs back then. You have your time line mixed up. Caucasians dont have any original features. They got those from Black people and East Indian people.

Cro Magnon man in Europe had existed before Negroid man in Africa...
Elaborate?

Cro Magnon man is at least 36,000 years old, dating back to Kostenki, or even earlier.

Negroids on the other hand, are a bit more harder to pinpoint, maybe starting only 6,000 years ago, with Asselar man.
Black people have been around for at least 100K years. The first known religion was in south Africa and practiced by Black people. Sorry recessive white boy. You fail again. :laugh:

"Python Cave" Reveals Oldest Human Ritual, Scientists Suggest

[and that about says it all]
I'm curious but I hope I dont regret this. Why are they stupid?
because we should be loyal to our "white race"
I don't judge people by color i judge people by character- and MAN DO I EVER hate a racist!!!

Why do you support the demise of Whites?
Because they have bad genes and bring no original thought. Thats why they were unable to establish their own alphabet without help from Africa.

Judaism has it right. God commands the Jews to be racist.
The current day Jews are white. The original Hebrews were Black. God is pro Black. Says so in the bible.

I am sorry but I must disagree the original Jew were not black they looked a lot like their Arab cousins. And the Arabs are not black one can clearly see that they have Caucasian features, just look at he Syrians.
There was no such thing as Arabs back then. You have your time line mixed up. Caucasians dont have any original features. They got those from Black people and East Indian people.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Because they have bad genes and bring no original thought. Thats why they were unable to establish their own alphabet without help from Africa.

The continent that was enslaved by muslim arabs and remains the poorest continent on the earth? It's all whitey's fault though...

It's because of parasites like this that I don't oppose abortion, the only remorse I have is that Margret Sanger had imbeciles like asslips in mind and having anything in common with a regressive sociopath feels dirty.

Still....

i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-14357227.png

Natural selection works fine when you leave it alone. I hereby declare war on GFI outlets.

Imbeciles should not be protected from themselves. I endeavor to eliminate GFI outlets from the face of the earth.

That and the warning "Not For Human Consumption" on anything. Anyone stupid enough to eat a jar of fish bait need not breed.

Last edited:

How did you come to that conclusion?
Science

So the Africans went to Europe, helped the Europeans establish an alphabet (from the Greek alpha, beta), returned to Africa, then promptly forgot both the alphabet and how to sail?

Racism is stupid. No matter which race is claiming superiority over the others, the human race is made up of a melange of people. Some good, some bad. Some great, some not, but no race is "better than" any other race. To make that claim is stupid.

Elaborate?

Cro Magnon man is at least 36,000 years old, dating back to Kostenki, or even earlier.

Negroids on the other hand, are a bit more harder to pinpoint, maybe starting only 6,000 years ago, with Asselar man.
so what color were Africans 150k years ago?

Cro Magnon man is not modern human so I dont know why you brought that up. I'm guessing you know you cross bred with them as well as neanderthals.
You are such a racist idiot

Because they would be attacking someone for being on their side.

I attack racists for their message of hate and because they are actively working against equality. It has nothing to do with my skin color.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." I was taught from an early age that we must never ignore injustice.

:lol:

You're not on "my side", fuckwit.

I'm as white as they come, and I'll fight you clowns to my last breath.

THIS!!! I will never side with racism or oppression. The fact that I could gain from racism not only does not matter, it is the most vile reason for supporting it.

:lol:

You're not on "my side", fuckwit.

I'm as white as they come, and I'll fight you clowns to my last breath.
That's because you are stupid.

No. That is because he understands what is right.

I attack racists for their message of hate and because they are actively working against equality. It has nothing to do with my skin color.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." I was taught from an early age that we must never ignore injustice.
Given the frequency with which the charge of racism is hurled and the devastating consequences should the charge land on you, it is not a bad idea to step back and asked yourself what, exactly, racism is. And that requires asking first, what is race?

Race, as Steve Sailer points out, is just a huge somewhat inbred extended family. It’s kin. In the same way I have more in common genetically with my parents’ other son than I do with you, you and I (assuming you are white) have more in common with each other than either of us has with any Chinese guy. You and I are more related. Our common ancestors are not only more recent, there are more of them.

That’s it. That’s all race means. So, if the charge of racism lands on you, the charge, whatever else it may mean, is a charge of familyism.

Try this thought experiment. Suppose you walk around a corner and discover a man beating a woman. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To come to the aid of the woman, right?

Now, suppose you walk around a corner and discover a Chinese man beating a white woman and another Chinese man beating a black woman. What’s your first instinct? Uh-huh, that threw you didn’t it, white boy? In reality, if you are white, your first instinct would be to help the white woman, but that would be racist, so…and your brain scrambles for the proper response.

Now, suppose you come around the corner and discover two white men beating two white women, and one of them is your mother. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To help your mother, everyone responds instantly and without a second thought.

Shame! You should be weeping on national television for your gut-wrenching display of open familyism.

In truth, no one thinks anything at all of you coming to the aid of your mother, first. No one would accuse you of hating or oppressing non-mothers, nor would anyone accuse your mother of unfairly benefiting from mother privilege. In fact, if you chose to help the other woman first you would be thought a kind of monster.

And monstrous, we are.

Given the frequency with which the charge of racism is hurled and the devastating consequences should the charge land on you, it is not a bad idea to step back and asked yourself what, exactly, racism is. And that requires asking first, what is race?

Race, as Steve Sailer points out, is just a huge somewhat inbred extended family. It’s kin. In the same way I have more in common genetically with my parents’ other son than I do with you, you and I (assuming you are white) have more in common with each other than either of us has with any Chinese guy. You and I are more related. Our common ancestors are not only more recent, there are more of them.

That’s it. That’s all race means. So, if the charge of racism lands on you, the charge, whatever else it may mean, is a charge of familyism.

Try this thought experiment. Suppose you walk around a corner and discover a man beating a woman. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To come to the aid of the woman, right?

Now, suppose you walk around a corner and discover a Chinese man beating a white woman and another Chinese man beating a black woman. What’s your first instinct? Uh-huh, that threw you didn’t it, white boy? In reality, if you are white, your first instinct would be to help the white woman, but that would be racist, so…and your brain scrambles for the proper response.

Now, suppose you come around the corner and discover two white men beating two white women, and one of them is your mother. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To help your mother, everyone responds instantly and without a second thought.

Shame! You should be weeping on national television for your gut-wrenching display of open familyism.

In truth, no one thinks anything at all of you coming to the aid of your mother, first. No one would accuse you of hating or oppressing non-mothers, nor would anyone accuse your mother of unfairly benefiting from mother privilege. In fact, if you chose to help the other woman first you would be thought a kind of monster.

And monstrous, we are.

I prefer to use actual english definitions of words.

From Merriam Webster:
"Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

3. 3 : racial prejudice or discrimination"

And you have already offered that "you walk around the corner and find a white woman and a black woman being beaten" nonsense. As I said before, I would help the one closest or the one most in need (as in which was in the most danger). That proves nothing.

That you claim we are fools because the racists are trying to help us shows far more. The fact that you are helping me, when in fact you are making the world worse, is the actual truth of the matter.

As long as we are divided on trivial matters, what we can accomplish is limited. As long as people judge and group other people based on skin color and not the merits of the individual, we are fighting an endless battle which destroys us and takes up our time & resources without offering anything worthwhile in return.

Forum List

Back