If you are white, and you attack another white for racism, you're just stupid

There was no such thing as Arabs back then.

Back when? The historical records mentions Arabs as the ethnolinguisticly distinct inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula as far back as 900 BCE.
Asclepias is working under the knowledge that if you rewrite history in your own image and repeat it often enough ultimately people will accept it as truth.
Thats the concept that has gotten so many white historians caught in lies and why to this day they cast white actors as Black Egyptians.
It doesn't work on me, you need to focus on the uneducated. :thup:
I wasnt focusing on you. I was talking to the uneducated and you mentioned me.

There was no such thing as Arabs back then.

Back when? The historical records mentions Arabs as the ethnolinguisticly distinct inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula as far back as 900 BCE.
Asclepias is working under the knowledge that if you rewrite history in your own image and repeat it often enough ultimately people will accept it as truth.
Thats the concept that has gotten so many white historians caught in lies and why to this day they cast white actors as Black Egyptians.
I was referring to your reply to me.

it wasnt meant to convince you. It was just a statement of the facts.

As I stated initially......... :eusa_whistle:

Not my issue. You can ignore the facts as much as you please. No melinated skin off my nose.

Not my issue. You can ignore the facts as much as you please. No melinated skin off my nose.
Facts eh? Okie dokie.......

[and that about says it all]
I'm curious but I hope I dont regret this. Why are they stupid?
because we should be loyal to our "white race"
I don't judge people by color i judge people by character- and MAN DO I EVER hate a racist!!!
There is a fine line. I dont pretend I cant see if a person is of another race. I am who I am because of my journey through life as a Black man. Not recognizing that limits your understanding of me. Had to break it off with a white women over that even though she was a good person.

So if I'm in a liquor store and another White guy is being a dick to the Vietnamese owner and I say "knock it off" how is that stupid and how is he on my side?
Attack him for being a dick, same as you would for being a dick to a white store owner.

Judaism has it right. God commands the Jews to be racist.
The current day Jews are white. The original Hebrews were Black. God is pro Black. Says so in the bible.

I am sorry but I must disagree the original Jew were not black they looked a lot like their Arab cousins. And the Arabs are not black one can clearly see that they have Caucasian features, just look at he Syrians.
There was no such thing as Arabs back then. You have your time line mixed up. Caucasians dont have any original features. They got those from Black people and East Indian people.

Cro Magnon man in Europe had existed before Negroid man in Africa...

The current day Jews are white. The original Hebrews were Black. God is pro Black. Says so in the bible.

I am sorry but I must disagree the original Jew were not black they looked a lot like their Arab cousins. And the Arabs are not black one can clearly see that they have Caucasian features, just look at he Syrians.
There was no such thing as Arabs back then. You have your time line mixed up. Caucasians dont have any original features. They got those from Black people and East Indian people.

Elaborate?

Elaborate?

Cro Magnon man is at least 36,000 years old, dating back to Kostenki, or even earlier.

Negroids on the other hand, are a bit more harder to pinpoint, maybe starting only 6,000 years ago, with Asselar man.

Cro Magnon man is not modern human so I dont know why you brought that up. I'm guessing you know you cross bred with them as well as neanderthals.

Forum List

Back