If you are not Irish, you cannot celebrate St Patrick’s Day...its cultural appropriation.

im-sick-of-the-irish-stereotypes-when-ifinish-my-drinkaitm-19296315.png

All Irish are alcoholics....so it is racist as fuck to go put and get fucked up on green beer tonight.

Do not be that racist asshole. Anyone drinking green beer tonight that is not Irish should be shamed on social media and be fired from their job.

Dont eat Lucky Charms cereal either....you fucking Nazis.

The core concept of cultural appropriation was so monumentally moronic that even the far left has mostly walked away from it.

Liberals, do not be hypocrites. Stay home tonight if you are not Irish. Do not appropriate the Irish culture and reduce it to green beer and corned beef. If you do....you are a fucking racist.

My people conquered the Irish. Is that good enough?

How about if I drink beer and eat corned beef just because I like beer and corned beef? Is that okay?

Liberals, do not be hypocrites. Stay home tonight if you are not Irish. Do not appropriate the Irish culture and reduce it to green beer and corned beef. If you do....you are a fucking racist.
Since whites are the ones who made all that stuff Irish and Irih are white tae this silly shit and shove it. You are not racist of you aren't Irish and celebrate this day. Stop trying to make up definitions for racism. You can be white and celebrate MLK day, so just shut the fuck up.

The core concept of cultural appropriation was so monumentally moronic that even the far left has mostly walked away from it.
Not really but that's what racists wantbto believe.

Not really but that's what racists wantbto believe.
No, really. The very concept of cultural appropriation is moronic. Funny that you think emulating something you like or enjoy is somehow an attack or lessening of the originator. That is bat shit crazy. The whole idea of the melting pot was a mixing of culture to make shit better.

Irish are left wing liberals who piss on the heads or Repubtards and tell them it's the golden shower at the end of the rainbow!

You damn right, and covid will get ya for not distancing

Since whites are the ones who made all that stuff Irish and Irih are white tae this silly shit and shove it. You are not racist of you aren't Irish and celebrate this day. Stop trying to make up definitions for racism. You can be white and celebrate MLK day, so just shut the fuck up.

First of all, it's satire so untwist your panties. Secondly, it's "cultural appropriation", not "race appropriation". Therefore, one white culture can appropriate aspects of other white cultures and they do.

Mind you, I don't have a problem at all with any of it. But I think it's important to know the distinction if you're gonna go on a messageboard and tell some white person to "...tae (sic) this silly shit and shove it." and to "shut the fuck up."

We Irish always eat corned beef & cabbage on St. Patty's day to remind us of our ancestor's suffering!

We Irish always eat corned beef & cabbage on St. Patty's day to remind us of our ancestor's suffering!

Irish didn't eat eat corned beef on St Patrick's Day, cattle were used for labor, production of milk and other dairy products. In Gaelic cattle were a symbol of wealth and sacred.

Corned beef and cabbage isn't a homeland thing for the Irish

Irish didn't eat eat corned beef on St Patrick's Day, cattle were used for labor, production of milk and other dairy products. In Gaelic cattle were a symbol of wealth and sacred.

Corned beef and cabbage isn't a homeland thing for the Irish
St. Patrick's Day is distinctly an American holiday.

Why can't we just celebrate being Americans? Are they traitors to the American cultural values?

Your side came up with these idiotic rules, we are just playing by them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Leprechauns are racist.

This symbol is a product of late 1800's and early 1900's anti-Irish caricatures, and thus the team must stop using it.

th

I'm half Irish. On this day even above all others, I wish to spread the essential nature of the Irish people: all are welcome. All of us in this world are sisters and brothers. Join together, and let no one be left out who wants to be welcomed and accepted among us. This is the universal spirit of all humanity.

Forum List

Back