15 of the most insane liberal beliefs

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
To many conservatives look the other way when some stupid liberal starts acting up.....time to expose hem....stop just saying stuff like....O I just consider the source when it comes to liberals.....that is giving them a pass....they need to be exposed for what they are....which is entirely evil...dupes of Satan working very hard to destroy America.

I wonder why a majority of the most popular govt programs and policies in US history seem to have been pushed by the "liberal" side of the spectrum......

0_005dem.1187 (13).jpg

To many conservatives look the other way when some stupid liberal starts acting up.....time to expose hem....stop just saying stuff like....O I just consider the source when it comes to liberals.....that is giving them a pass....they need to be exposed for what they are....which is entirely evil...dupes of Satan working very hard to destroy America.

Can I add please

16-Thinking it is ok for a short, bald, hairy backed man named Jennifer to shower with our moms and daughters.

17- To have a girl beat another girl in track as her nutsak drags across the finish line.

Trying to make distinctions between the two crime families is foolish. Both gangs are very much alike. They both are primarily interested in doing the bidding of the ultra wealthy and big corporations.

I wonder why a majority of the most popular govt programs and policies in US history seem to have been pushed by the "liberal" side of the spectrum......

View attachment 468829

Surely you realize that Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment Insurance, ACA are the main contributors for unresolvable massive budget deficits and unending budgetary problems, in which the country will eventually collapse.

:cuckoo:

They make it sound as if all liberals believe these. Untrue, you guys always paint with the broadest brush you can find.

View attachment 468829

Where is denial of black rights? The Dixiecrats?
In other words, you don't know the difference between political ideologies and political parties huh?

Absolutely. The Republican party has never done one good thing for the USA ever....and every single thing the Dems have ever done was 100% the exact perfect thing to do.

View attachment 468829
Don't forget Obama being the first to put a man in the girls shitter.
Cool....can you show me what Obama policy did that??

I'll wait while you can't...

Second of all.......since you are such the expert on where trannys use the bathroom....where did they use the bathroom before Obama??

Your mouth?

View attachment 468829

Where is denial of black rights? The Dixiecrats?
In other words, you don't know the difference between political ideologies and political parties huh?

Absolutely. The Republican party has never done one good thing for the USA ever....and every single thing the Dems have ever done was 100% the exact perfect thing to do.
Never said that...in fact, you are more than welcome to name them.......

But keep in mind....there was no GOP policy platform in 2020....they had so little respect for their voting base that worshiping Trump was the policy platform...

And as of now....the GOP are still offering nothing on policies...because they are too busy whining about wet ass pussy and Dr. Seuss

This is the one that truly captures the utter insanity of the anti-science left:

2) That not only can you change your gender, but that the only thing it takes for you to make it happen is to decide to do it.

The widely-held leftist belief that a man can become a woman by putting on a wig is so insane, it makes me question their actual hold on the fabric of reality.

View attachment 468829

Second of all.......since you are such the expert on where trannys use the bathroom....where did they use the bathroom before Obama??

Your mouth?
That was funny.......................lolol

I don't think I ever met a tranny that I even know was a Tranny. Usually if your ugly no matter who, I don't want to look at your face. So I probably saw a few, but that is so unimportant in my life and so GD stupid.

Only time I think of abnormal people or sexual habits is fucking right here when I have to read it.

They make it sound as if all liberals believe these. Untrue, you guys always paint with the broadest brush you can find.
I hope you are saying this to yourself too.
Your idjit far left asswipes are making issues about dumb ass shit...pronouns.....JC.....LOLOL

It really doesn't matter if you believe them or not if you're voting to put the people in charge that believe them and plan to implement them into society.

View attachment 468829

Your mouth?
Obama Decrees ALL Public Schools Must Allow Transgender Bathroom Use | Snopes.com

Care for ketchup with that crow?

Last edited:
"That not only can you change your gender, but that the only thing it takes for you to make it happen is to decide to do it."

Forum List

Back