If you are not Irish, you cannot celebrate St Patrick’s Day...its cultural appropriation.

Liberals, do not be hypocrites. Stay home tonight if you are not Irish. Do not appropriate the Irish culture and reduce it to green beer and corned beef. If you do....you are a fucking racist.
On St. Paddy's Day, the whole world is Irish. We can let go of our petty differences.--I know you were using sarcasm, but let us rise above it.

Liberals, do not be hypocrites. Stay home tonight if you are not Irish. Do not appropriate the Irish culture and reduce it to green beer and corned beef. If you do....you are a fucking racist.
On St. Paddy's Day, the whole world is Irish. We can let go of our petty differences.--I know you were using sarcasm, but let us rise above it.

I am green with envy, no longer wear green underpants........

Negative. If you are not Irish and you celebrate St Patty’s day, you are racist.

I am 25% Irish and it is my birthday...so I can.

Negative. If you are not Irish and you celebrate St Patty’s day, you are racist.

I am also 1/2 Irish, and I choose to rise above the petty squabbles for at least a day and attempt to spread good will freely.

Why can't we just celebrate being Americans? Are they traitors to the American cultural values?

I didnt make the rules...I just follow them.

Cultural appropriation is racist.

Why can't we just celebrate being Americans? Are they traitors to the American cultural values?
According to many liberals being an American shouldn't be a cause for celebration.

According to many liberals being an American shouldn't be a cause for celebration.

They hate America. Its a racist nation!

So, you get the biggest piece of cake, and also 25% of another piece.

Not my birthday--don't want any cake--a bit of peace, happiness and camaraderie would be nice. And you can have my piece of cake if you so desire.

PERFECT!:banana:

Global holiday LOL
st-patricks-day-Montserrat-credit-Montserrat-Tourism-Division-600x390.jpg

be20633783150175886180c97f28b9bd.jpg

P1040937.jpg

2016-03-20-1085-1-1024x600.jpg

d262e0eb82ae6a13ee23b9a8296b0bf4.jpg

B1SqOvJ6PXS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71Ar0Y7h3VL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png

I agree. I've been to some great St. Paddy's Day bars where you can have a great time and not be Irish. I do have some Irish in me from my Mom's side of the family but hey. St. Paddy's Day is for everyone.

Oh really? Who are those "many liberals"? Give us some names.

Forum List

Back