If you are a regular man, and you do not want to date a transgender woman, are you transphobic?

A lot of the LGBTQ claims you are transphobic if you do not want to date a transwoman.

I claim this is ridiculous and the far left is off the rails.

I do not like any penis but mine. Why does that make me transphobic?

The word "transphobic" is really new to the English language, so I guess the LGBTQ+ gang that invented the word is entitled to give us its definition.

However, I'd just call someone who doesn't want to date someone of the same sex as they are as "normative".

The biology of attraction doesn't depend on "gender" or what someone "identifies" as. It depends on what the person actually is biologically.

The word "transphobic" is really new to the English language, so I guess the LGBTQ+ gang that invented the word is entitled to give us its definition.

However, I'd just call someone who doesn't want to date someone of the same sex as they are as "normative".

The biology of attraction doesn't depend on "gender" or what someone "identifies" as. It depends on what the person actually is biologically.

One cannot like having sex with another penis and not be homophobic?

Apparently not, according to LGBTQ+ crowd. But I really could care less how they label me. If someone wants to call me "transphobic" because I refuse to violate another man's butt hole, it doesn't bother me at all.

If you like penis, you are a hetero female or a gay male.

It is that simple.

A lot of the LGBTQ claims you are transphobic if you do not want to date a transwoman.

I claim this is ridiculous and the far left is off the rails.

I do not like any penis but mine. Why does that make me transphobic?
Your self-pleasuring is your business.

You should follow your heart, and not worry about what other people think.

Just go for it!

Forum List

Back