If you are a regular man, and you do not want to date a transgender woman, are you transphobic?

Tik Tok claims you can.

Libs of TIK TOK on Twitter showed some weirdo fucks who think they are cats.
Jump on my back and holler giddy up and I will winnie and we will enter the Kentucky Derby(just as valid as male vs female) and anyone who objects is racist, supremacist and oppressor.

Tik Tok claims you can.

Libs of TIK TOK on Twitter showed some weirdo fucks who think they are cats.
And, quite frankly, if they insist we have to affirm that they are cats, we should be rounding them up for spaying and neutering.

You got it my man. And we are the bad guys for not engaging in these fantasies

They are brainwashed cult fucks. Same ones who believed all the COVID bullshit fed to them by the government.

These are the pathetic snowflakes who claim WORDS ARE VIOLENCE if you say SIR to a dude in a fucking dress who is obviously a dude.

Their tantrum is over. Time for everyone to stop putting up with their bullshit.

They are brainwashed cult fucks. Same ones who believed all the COVID bullshit fed to them by the government.

These are the pathetic snowflakes who claim WORDS ARE VIOLENCE if you say SIR to a dude in a fucking dress who is obviously a dude.

Their tantrum is over. Time for everyone to stop putting up with their bullshit.

SO well said.

A lot of the LGBTQ claims you are transphobic if you do not want to date a transwoman.

I claim this is ridiculous and the far left is off the rails.

I do not like any penis but mine. Why does that make me transphobic?
Look 👀 on the bright side! You get TWO SEXES for the price of one ☝️

I had a great list of the over 80 words that lib loons offer New definitions for. It was a great thread and stayed main page for a month and then roving modsor who had not participated in a month blew thru and axed it to nowhere

I had a great list of the over 80 words that lib loons offer New definitions for. It was a great thread and stayed main page for a month and then roving modsor who had not participated in a month blew thru and axed it to nowhere

They do that a lot. I like how they use that ploy to essentially downrank thread they do not like.

Go back and look at the CONSPIRACY THEORIES FORUM. So much in there has been proven TRUE. Those threads will never be moved back to their original forums.

You know what that means, then? We are witnessing a miracle happening, because we've been told forever that you simply cannot change your sexual orientation, yet here we see gay men claiming they are now heterosexual because they are with a man pretending to be a woman. It's inescapable, if a gay man can truly become a woman, he has now become a straight woman, and if he had a gay lover before transition, that lover is now a straight man. Amazing.
Transgender meaning a man pretending yo be a woman

Someday a far left government may assign partners based on a diversity model

But probably not in our lifetime

The label "phobic" is mostly restricted to the opinions of moral and evangelical right wingers and Christians. The phobic label is almost never placed on lefties. It's a slick political trick invented in the internet age.

The label "phobic" is mostly restricted to the opinions of moral and evangelical right wingers and Christians. The phobic label is almost never placed on lefties. It's a slick political trick invented in the internet age.

But the lefties are, in fact, the most phobic cult.

A lot of the LGBTQ claims you are transphobic if you do not want to date a transwoman.

I claim this is ridiculous and the far left is off the rails.

I do not like any penis but mine. Why does that make me transphobic?

lol

1705953482915.png

Forum List

Back