If we can’t validate the election results for 20 years. Does trump remain?

We know what you were talking about, you pervert. And who made you a Mod around here. The way you post, I can find enough fault in your methods that maybe you should clean up your own backyard before you start trying to get me to pull a train.
Just trying to give you a head's up Daryl. Somehow I think you could find 'fault' with anything. You are a hand-wringing leftist. Strangely I haven't put you on ignore yet.

Well, don't let that stop you.

Besides, have you been listing to Jsst calling for King Rump and the disolution of the Constitution?

We know what you were talking about, you pervert. And who made you a Mod around here. The way you post, I can find enough fault in your methods that maybe you should clean up your own backyard before you start trying to get me to pull a train.
Just trying to give you a head's up Daryl. Somehow I think you could find 'fault' with anything. You are a hand-wringing leftist. Strangely I haven't put you on ignore yet.

Well, don't let that stop you.

Besides, have you been listing to Jsst calling for King Rump and the disolution of the Constitution?
Your calling for a fraud election.. martial law is your future.. trump is your king

It's amazing how Trumpbots just make things up. There's this document called "The Constitution of the United States of America" that determines a President's term of office. It's not "Whatever the hell you want it to be"

Sorry Trumpbots, but there's a whole lot more to the U.S. Constitution than the second amendment.

Try reading it some time:

In a Presidential Election year, local electoral districts count the votes and certify the results for their district. They send those results to the State government which then sums up all the results and appoints electors to the electoral college in accordance with their STATE LAW. The State Elections Commissioner certifies those results.

No one except the State's Elections Commissioner can declare an election to be invalid.

If States do declare their elections to be invalid, then they simply do not get to participate in the electoral college.
If you don’t have a valid election on The sole purpose of cheating. Than why would he leave?

The Constitution says that a President's term is 4 years. There is no basis for him continuing as President unless he is re-elected.

Secondly, there is no way that the election can be declared invalid. The validity of the election is determined by the individual State election commissioners. It would require that all 50 State Election commissioners declare their election to be invalid. That's not going to happen.

Remember - you do not make the rules. The U.S. Constitution does.

Fortunately, we have military officers who have graduated from high-quality institutions of learning and know how to read the Constitution they have sworn to uphold. The prospects of any kings over America is about as remote as ice water is from the inferno.

It's amazing how Trumpbots just make things up. There's this document called "The Constitution of the United States of America" that determines a President's term of office. It's not "Whatever the hell you want it to be"

Sorry Trumpbots, but there's a whole lot more to the U.S. Constitution than the second amendment.

In a Presidential Election year, local electoral districts count the votes and certify the results for their district. They send those results to the State government which then sums up all the results and appoints electors to the electoral college in accordance with their STATE LAW. The State Elections Commissioner certifies those results.

No one except the State's Elections Commissioner can declare an election to be invalid.

If States do declare their elections to be invalid, then they simply do not get to participate in the electoral college.
If you don’t have a valid election on The sole purpose of cheating. Than why would he leave?

Because it's the Law. If he isn't validated legally by Jan 21 at 12:01PM then he is no longer President and Nancy Pelosi becomes the interim President until either party is validated. That's the law. And that law is set by the Congress and the United States Constitution and not the whim of a President. Live with it or get a 2/3rds vote by congress to change it.
No real American will accept that . Vote right or trump becomes king.

You gotta be joking!

We have a Constitutional Democratic Republic in the U.S.

If you don't like it then LEAVE!

The President's term ends Jan. 20.
Yea 2024 if you stop your mail in nonsense lol but we won’t get to 2024 if every vote doesn’t count in 2020

The United States of America is the only western democracy which actively tries to prevent citizens from voting. Especially if those voters are unlikely to vote for the white supremacist party.

"The United States of America does THIS, I just KNOW they do, because I'm an expert on a country I'm not in!!"

Lest anyone forget that we're being lectured on how to run OUR country to please some wrinkled nosy bitch in Canada.

Say hello to President Pelosi if the election isn’t resolved by Jan 20
Say hello to king Trump, he will declare martial law if you can’t validate the votes
I bet you’d love that. But we don’t live in a monarchy. That’s what our forefathers fought against. Man, you really are dumb as a pile of shit on every level.

Say hello to king Trump, he will declare martial law if you can’t validate the votes

There will be no doubt that the State's Election Commissioners will validate the elections.

Please try to break out of your fantasy world!
Oh yea millions of ballots lol moron.. how man mailed in and then showed up to vote double.

The Constitution says that a President's term is 4 years. There is no basis for him continuing as President unless he is re-elected.

Secondly, there is no way that the election can be declared invalid. The validity of the election is determined by the individual State election commissioners. It would require that all 50 State Election commissioners declare their election to be invalid. That's not going to happen.

Remember - you do not make the rules. The U.S. Constitution does.
We don’t think democrats will do anything that’s correct.. martial law! Come and remove him
I dare you

I bet you’d love that. But we don’t live in a monarchy. That’s what our forefathers fought against. Man, you really are dumb as a pile of shit on every level.
Who’s going to remove him? Lol
Didn't you see the Secret Service remove him the other day?
He'll go quietly.

There is a long list of agencies standing in line to remove a Despot.

There is a long list of agencies standing in line to remove a Despot.
Name one?

Forum List

Back