If we can’t validate the election results for 20 years. Does trump remain?

It's amazing how Trumpbots just make things up. There's this document called "The Constitution of the United States of America" that determines a President's term of office. It's not "Whatever the hell you want it to be"

Sorry Trumpbots, but there's a whole lot more to the U.S. Constitution than the second amendment.

Try reading it some time:

In a Presidential Election year, local electoral districts count the votes and certify the results for their district. They send those results to the State government which then sums up all the results and appoints electors to the electoral college in accordance with their STATE LAW. The State Elections Commissioner certifies those results.

No one except the State's Elections Commissioner can declare an election to be invalid.

If States do declare their elections to be invalid, then they simply do not get to participate in the electoral college.
If you don’t have a valid election on The sole purpose of cheating. Than why would he leave?

Because it's the Law. If he isn't validated legally by Jan 21 at 12:01PM then he is no longer President and Nancy Pelosi becomes the interim President until either party is validated. That's the law. And that law is set by the Congress and the United States Constitution and not the whim of a President. Live with it or get a 2/3rds vote by congress to change it.
No real American will accept that . Vote right or trump becomes king.

And exactly how would Rump become the King? Please expand on your statement.. I'll wait.

I remember when Democrats were postulating about a 3rd term for Obama with bated breath and drooling hopefulness.

I do not know of any Democrat who did that, but you are after all a lying, Russian Loving, Seig Heil Shouting, Blut und Boden yelling, Goose stepping fuck wad asshole racist traitor

Talking out your ass obviously:
Majority of Democrats want third term for Obama
"A strong majority of Democrats would cancel the 2016 presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump if it meant President Obama could serve another term, a new poll found."

Majority of Democrats want third term for Obama

Thank God we were not subjected to another term of Obama failures, lies, racism and radical Marxist infiltration.
The poll does not say they were calling for a third term.... it says they would prefer Obama vs Clinton or Trump if there was such an option....

But there is not such an option.... So what the poll means is that they like Obama, more than Trump or Clinton.....

The poll does not say they were calling for a third term.... it says they would prefer Obama vs Clinton or Trump if there was such an option....

But there is not such an option.... So what the poll means is that they like Obama, more than Trump or Clinton.....
I said Democrats were POSTULATING and provided a link to prove it, apparently the truth is not your strong suit. Moderate your TDS.

Trump
It will depend on how the rest of the election goes.

I believe the President Pro Tempore would take the office, and that would currently be Grassley. BUT, if the Congressional elections count and go Democrat, then the President Pro Tempore would be a Democrat, I reckon.

In either case, the President would be neither Trump nor Biden.

Hmm....
I think the House of representatives picks our President, if no winner.... but here's the kicker, I think there is only 1 vote per state.... So I do not know how that works? Do state representatives get together and vote on who gets chosen for their state, then submit that person as the vote from their state? :dunno:
Incorrect; The electoral College is the only AUTHORIZED body to do this under the US Constitution. There are date certian time lines under Title 1 US Code that codify these. They miss the deadline they lose their electors. Enjoy your mail in ballot mess because it is going to be an unmitigated disaster.
If the electoral college does not meet the timeline, then Congress chooses, is my understanding.

And this is why everyone thought what the SC did in Bush v Gore was unconstitutional. The SC should have let the constitutional process, work through.

What's the likelihood that all fifty states would certify no vote count at all, AND that all fifty of those state legislatures would decline to choose the slate of electors themselves? The House of Representatives decides in the case of no clear majority winner.

And everyone thought what the Supreme Court did in 2000 was "Unconstitutional" primarily because the "everyone" in question consisted of a bunch of morons who hadn't a clue what was actually happening. As I explained at the time, the Florida Supreme Court intervened where it had no business and contradicted the written law of the state. All the US Supreme Court did was hear an appeal of the Florida court's decision and rule - quite correctly - that the lower court had violated the law.

It was the Florida Supreme Court that should have let the process as written in the law of its own state work through.
Not likely that all states would not have a count.... but even a couple of big states not having electors by the electoral college voting day, could cause there to not have 1 candidate who has reached the required 270 EC votes to win.

If states have written in to their election laws a measure for the legislature to just pick them, if out of time, then it seems they could simply select a slate to send.... And depending on the State who has to do that, it could hurt the Dems!!!

But, I'm not certain what states may have that as a provision in their election laws?

Florida in 2000 comes to mind.... You would think if they had this provision of the legislature picking the slate of electors, the republicans for Bush should not have needed to sue, to stop the count, so electors could be decided in time????
The only states pushing for this last minute change to massive mail in ballots are Dimwinger states, so who do you think will get hurt when they can't count the votes like in the NY primary?

The only people actively suppressing the vote of RePuBliKlans.
Tell me moron, can you get your welfare without an ID?, Can you get your food stamps without an ID? Can you get money out of the bank without an ID? Can you get Booze without an ID? Can you get Cigarettes without an ID?

Establishing who you are to vote is far more important than any of those actions... There is no reason NOT TO HAVE AN ID
It will depend on how the rest of the election goes.

I believe the President Pro Tempore would take the office, and that would currently be Grassley. BUT, if the Congressional elections count and go Democrat, then the President Pro Tempore would be a Democrat, I reckon.

In either case, the President would be neither Trump nor Biden.

Hmm....
I think the House of representatives picks our President, if no winner.... but here's the kicker, I think there is only 1 vote per state.... So I do not know how that works? Do state representatives get together and vote on who gets chosen for their state, then submit that person as the vote from their state? :dunno:
Incorrect; The electoral College is the only AUTHORIZED body to do this under the US Constitution. There are date certian time lines under Title 1 US Code that codify these. They miss the deadline they lose their electors. Enjoy your mail in ballot mess because it is going to be an unmitigated disaster.
If the electoral college does not meet the timeline, then Congress chooses, is my understanding.

And this is why everyone thought what the SC did in Bush v Gore was unconstitutional. The SC should have let the constitutional process, work through.

What's the likelihood that all fifty states would certify no vote count at all, AND that all fifty of those state legislatures would decline to choose the slate of electors themselves? The House of Representatives decides in the case of no clear majority winner.

And everyone thought what the Supreme Court did in 2000 was "Unconstitutional" primarily because the "everyone" in question consisted of a bunch of morons who hadn't a clue what was actually happening. As I explained at the time, the Florida Supreme Court intervened where it had no business and contradicted the written law of the state. All the US Supreme Court did was hear an appeal of the Florida court's decision and rule - quite correctly - that the lower court had violated the law.

It was the Florida Supreme Court that should have let the process as written in the law of its own state work through.
Not likely that all states would not have a count.... but even a couple of big states not having electors by the electoral college voting day, could cause there to not have 1 candidate who has reached the required 270 EC votes to win.

If states have written in to their election laws a measure for the legislature to just pick them, if out of time, then it seems they could simply select a slate to send.... And depending on the State who has to do that, it could hurt the Dems!!!

But, I'm not certain what states may have that as a provision in their election laws?

Florida in 2000 comes to mind.... You would think if they had this provision of the legislature picking the slate of electors, the republicans for Bush should not have needed to sue, to stop the count, so electors could be decided in time????
The only states pushing for this last minute change to massive mail in ballots are Dimwinger states, so who do you think will get hurt when they can't count the votes like in the NY primary?

The only people actively suppressing the vote of RePuBliKlans.
Tell me moron, can you get your welfare without an ID?, Can you get your food stamps without an ID? Can you get money out of the bank without an ID? Can you get Booze without an ID? Can you get Cigarettes without an ID?

Establishing who you are to vote is far more important than any of those actions... There is no reason NOT TO HAVE AN ID

Except the only people who are being told to get ID are Minorities.
BULL SHIT....

Provide a link and then tell me how they are receiving federal funds and services without one..
People who have money, have cars....And already have a driver's license.... a govt pictured ID.

ONLY those without a pictured govt I'D, have to go out and get one.
And if your indigent EVERY STATE gives you an ID for nothing... Now tell me again how these people recieve federal funds when EVERY APPLICATION REQUIRES ID? How do they cash their welfare checks?
Well, you're wrong.

If all of the people needed Govt pictured IDs, to do all those things that you claim....

Then they would already have one, but THEY DON'T.

They've lived their whole lives without one....And never had a problem....

My mother in law, at 70 years old, got her first govt issued picture I'D, when she learned to drive and got a car..... before that, she relied on my father in law, to drive everywhere.... but he died.... So she learned how to drive at 70 and did so, until she passed on, at 87.

You are not required to have a govt issued picture ID for Social Security, or welfare....You can get it, without a gvt pictured id....

Suburban and rural and cities all have people who do not have and have never had, gvt issued, pictured IDs.... court case after court case on this issue has established there are millions of voting age citizens who have never had or needed one.

After requiring these gvt pictured IDs to vote, Republicans in some states shut down 70% of their driver's licence bureaus, so to make it harder for these people who do not drive, to get to one.... without missing hours of work and needed money from working....

Giving them the ID for free IS good, but not the major cost....getting a copy of your birth certificate, money for transit to the DMV, and hours needed away from their hourly paid job....

Yes, it can eventually be done... And with changes, it won't be made harder on those without cars, to be able to vote...

But, a Big BUT.... I'll stick by what I said..... anyone who drives already, has no hurdles to jump, if they register to vote.... They have the I'D already, but those who do not drive, do have hurdles to jump, in order to vote, if they decide to.
trump will be king if we don’t validate the election.. I wish you luck trying to remove him.. he has options

And what options are those? Comon, you can't just jump in with that statement and not expand on it.

In my late thirties I walked away from Corporate America due to wanting my soul back. Now why in hell would I want to be King? Or any kind of Politician.
You always talk about y
In my late thirties I walked away from Corporate America due to wanting my soul back. Now why in hell would I want to be King? Or any kind of Politician.
Dunno....not my problem. :dunno:

And what options are those? Comon, you can't just jump in with that statement and not expand on it.
Hey Daryl (aka Mr. Rump) you are pulling a train of about 30 quotes. Why don't you (and some others) read the Forum guidelines and tips. It gets tedious scrolling virtually forever.

You always talk about y
Dunno....not my problem. :dunno:

Hey, you made it about me. But I'm also a lousy follower as well.

Hey Daryl (aka Mr. Rump) you are pulling a train of about 30 quotes. Why don't you (and some others) read the Forum guidelines and tips. It gets tedious scrolling virtually forever.

IAW, I got you in a lie and you are trying to riggle out of it.

Ooohhh, does that turn you on?/ Sorry, I had to give that up.
No Daryl, I was talking about your quote train. Does everything you do and say have to do with your rump? :badgrin:

We know what you were talking about, you pervert. And who made you a Mod around here. The way you post, I can find enough fault in your methods that maybe you should clean up your own backyard before you start trying to get me to pull a train.

No Nancy Pelosi will take the helm.
Why would trump step down? You don’t have the votes

Be a good lad and read the constitution... A few big words but you can handle it...
Yes it requires a valid election.. hehe

Um, I'm sorry, WHAT takes a valid election? For the President to step down. Why don't you cite us the specific part of the Constitution which says the President gets to stay in office indefinitely until - and only until - there's an election? "he he"
Trump ain’t going any where no law enforcement will help you retards

"I believe this, and if you don't agree with me, that MUST mean you're a Trump-hating leftist, because it's JUST not possible that I'm being a dumbass spouting nonsense! And this way, I can dodge any need to actually prove what I say!"

Maybe you can stop prancing around, gleefully singing about whatever-the-fuck legal delusion you're having at the moment, strap on a pair, and answer the QUESTIONS I ASKED, rather than the questions you WISH I had asked.

If I don't accept this sort of meaningless, blathering bullshit from leftists, I'm sure as hell not going to accept it from someone who's playing at being "Mr. Conservative" while acting like a leftist.

But hey, it's okay if you want to stick to empty, worthless declarations of how the world is because you REALLY want it to be that way. I can dismiss you as a dickless, brainless moron as easily as any leftwad on the board. Really up to you.
I’m saying if states accept mail in and walk in ballots with no way to tell if they voted twice. Or if they sent in dead ppl off voter rolls, than trump ain’t going anywhere, and no one will help remove him.. you will start a war you can’t win

I'm saying that Trump isn't an idiotic law-ignoring asswipe like the leftists are, and like apparently YOU are; so no matter HOW excited and hormonal you get about your bad-TV fantasies of him holding the White House through the main force of righteousness, the Constitution says his term expires in January. Period. Trump, and the REAL conservatives, respect the Constitution. You don't, so you're pretty clearly a leftist at heart who just had a minor hiccup on the way to the riot.

And now that we've established that, you are dismissed. Begone, Leftist-Lite!
I don’t care .. democrats have destroyed the constitution.. wake up.. this is war.. king trump it is

The President's term ends Jan. 20.
Yea 2024 if you stop your mail in nonsense lol but we won’t get to 2024 if every vote doesn’t count in 2020

The United States of America is the only western democracy which actively tries to prevent citizens from voting. Especially if those voters are unlikely to vote for the white supremacist party.

We know what you were talking about, you pervert. And who made you a Mod around here. The way you post, I can find enough fault in your methods that maybe you should clean up your own backyard before you start trying to get me to pull a train.
Just trying to give you a head's up Daryl. Somehow I think you could find 'fault' with anything. You are a hand-wringing leftist. Strangely I haven't put you on ignore yet.

The President's term ends Jan. 20.
Yea 2024 if you stop your mail in nonsense lol but we won’t get to 2024 if every vote doesn’t count in 2020

The United States of America is the only western democracy which actively tries to prevent citizens from voting. Especially if those voters are unlikely to vote for the white supremacist party.
Especially when you have 30 million illegals democrats are allowing to vote .. so much for the black vote counting huh? Lol

Forum List

Back