If we all came from 2 people

example: If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding...

Whats your point?
That there's a mass-murdering rapist god that desperately wants to be worshipped and that you can only find in a book if you disregard what the book actually says? Amirite or AMIRITE!! :biggrin:
Atheists have murdered more people in the name of ego than any religion.

Whats your point?
That there's a mass-murdering rapist god that desperately wants to be worshipped and that you can only find in a book if you disregard what the book actually says? Amirite or AMIRITE!! :biggrin:
Thanks for not disputing what I said.

Whats your point?
That God has nothing on atheists?

Whats your point?
God killed off all but 8 humans.

Whats your point?
Context?
Did you read the section prior to God informing Noach of why this was necessary?
Did you read why God decided Humanity must go on?
I didn’t think so.

Context?
Did you read the section prior to God informing Noach of why this was necessary?
I didn’t think so.
No need to move the goal posts. Its a lot more honest to just say "yes"
And yes, of course i have.
Atheists thought killing those people were necessary too. I know i know. I am sure you have some spin for that one too.
Personally, i thinks its a fools errand to try and decide which is worse between the two. They are both montrocities.

Whats your point?

Wait. Didn’t God make those atheists?

Context?
I didn’t think so.
Atheists thought killing those people were necessary too. I know i know. I am sure you have some spin for that one too.
Personally, i thinks its a fools errand to try and decide which is worse between the two. They are both montrocities.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t read it.
Unlike phony Bibles, God isn’t politicaly correct.

Context?
I didn’t think so.
Actually, don’t read it, study it and realize how good they had it and how corrupt they were and there was only one person left with enough moral fiber to raise a family that wouldn’t follow suit.
You’re an adult; think like one.
And take notice of what God called Noach; a Righteous man.
Do you know what Righteous means?
Most people don’t.

Context?
I didn’t think so.
Dude, God has killed INFANTS. It wasnt just him wiping out humanity with a flood.. Saying "genocide of an entire race is not PC" is about the most absurd thing i have ever heard. Congrats for that.
For his sake, stop with your bullshit.

Context?
I didn’t think so.
Actually, don’t read it, study it and realize how good they had it and how corrupt they were and there was only one person left with enough moral fiber to raise a family that wouldn’t follow suit.
Most people don’t.
Yes, what you guys do is "adult" :rolleyes:

Context?
I didn’t think so.
Dude, God has killed INFANTS. It wasnt just him wiping out humanity with a flood.. Saying "genocide of an entire race is not PC" is about the most absurd thing i have ever heard. Congrats for that.
How many cells die everyday in a human being? Spiritual things work the same way and the Bible is a guide for those spiritual things for those who can hear it.

Context?
I didn’t think so.

Context?
I didn’t think so.
And yet He allows mankind to continue.
What happens when physical being die?
Do you believe there is a soul that continues on and gets another opportunity in a better environment?

Context?
I didn’t think so.
Most people don’t.
Yes, what you guys do is "adult" :rolleyes:
Mulling over action/consequence is not a sign of maturity?

Context?
I didn’t think so.
Do you believe there is a soul that continues on and gets another opportunity in a better environment?
Despite their failure? Did he just accept he failed again?
No, i do not. I dont believe in ghosts, souls or anything.

Is the spirit limited based on your intelligence?

Let me put it this way.

If you do not approach the study of scripture intelligently, your spirit will remain without life. Without intelligent thought the development of your spirit to its fullest potential is impossible.

Lack of intelligence, not intelligence, limits the spirit. Living according to the delusions of an unrestrained imagination is not living in the spirit. It is not walking by faith. It is not intelligent. It is not living at all.

Ask Taz.
I suppose this is where we part ways in actual knowledge of the spirit as it isn't one in the same as earthly "intelligence".

I didn't say that they were one in the same, I said there is no spiritual knowledge without intelligence.

If you have not arrived at your beliefs as a result of intelligent rational thought and if you do not see what you believe conform to and confirmed by reality every single day all you really have faith in is a fantasy.
How much rational thought do you think a two or three year old child has?

Some more than others depending on whose teaching them. Most can only grasp the most basic forms of logic...

Whats your point?
My point? You made the claim it takes intelligence. I was just trying to figure out what level of intelligence you think it takes to understand or know that there is a spiritual aspect in the world that rules over life. A two year old can grasp that easier than some of the so called intellectual adults.

Context?
I didn’t think so.
God accepts human failure or none of us would be here...not even the descendants of Noach.

God accepts human failure or none of us would be here...not even the descendants of Noach.
Obviously not, or he wouldnt have killed an untold amount of us.

Obviously not, or he wouldnt have killed an untold amount of us.

You mean that loving, compassionate, pro-life God????

:eek-52:

Forum List

Back