If we all came from 2 people

Dude, God has killed INFANTS. It wasnt just him wiping out humanity with a flood.. Saying "genocide of an entire race is not PC" is about the most absurd thing i have ever heard. Congrats for that.
For his sake, stop with your bullshit.
And yet He allows mankind to continue.
What happens when physical being die?
Do you believe there is a soul that continues on and gets another opportunity in a better environment?
Despite their failure? Did he just accept he failed again?
No, i do not. I dont believe in ghosts, souls or anything.
God accepts human failure or none of us would be here...not even the descendants of Noach.
Obviously not, or he wouldnt have killed an untold amount of us.

You mean that loving, compassionate, pro-life God????

:eek-52:
God wasnt loving in the OT. But he changed! So there is that!
I find it funny, his rape victims child said god is all loving..
Must have went to Rehab. I just cant figure out if it was before or after the rape :dunno:

Do you believe there is a soul that continues on and gets another opportunity in a better environment?
God accepts human failure or none of us would be here...not even the descendants of Noach.

Must have went to Rehab. I just cant figure out if it was before or after the rape :dunno:

Dad reformed. In that case, his first book should be tossed as irrelevant.

Unless it’s all used as a collection of entertaining stories.

Just a thought for you. If you have a cancerous tumor are you going to get all lovey dovey desiring to keep it with you or are you going to want it gone asap?

example: If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding...

Whats your point?
That there's a mass-murdering rapist god that desperately wants to be worshipped and that you can only find in a book if you disregard what the book actually says? Amirite or AMIRITE!! :biggrin:
Atheists have murdered more people in the name of ego than any religion.
Thanks for not disputing what I said.
That God has nothing on atheists?
I'm agnostic and think that atheists are just as deluded as theists because there is no actual proof that a god isn't possible.

That there's a mass-murdering rapist god that desperately wants to be worshipped and that you can only find in a book if you disregard what the book actually says? Amirite or AMIRITE!! :biggrin:
God killed off all but 8 humans.
Context?
Did you read the section prior to God informing Noach of why this was necessary?
Did you read why God decided Humanity must go on?
I didn’t think so.
It was necessary because god screwed up the first time he made humans. His second attempt wasn't a stunning success either. :biggrin:

Just a thought for you. If you have a cancerous tumor are you going to get all lovey dovey desiring to keep it with you or are you going to want it gone asap?

And NOW people are tumors!

excellent analogy

You haven't kept up. The Bible talks about the spirit. Apparently you are stuck in thinking it is talking about people verses the hosts of heaven and earth.

Last edited:

Jesus is so loving that he’s sending 99.9999999999% of the human race to hell.

God killed off all but 8 humans.
Context?
Did you read the section prior to God informing Noach of why this was necessary?
I didn’t think so.
It was necessary because god screwed up the first time he made humans. His second attempt wasn't a stunning success either. :biggrin:
God didn't screw up. Just consider your self as a zygote in the universe and hope you are not aborted before you actually come to that place of being born in the spirit.

You haven't kept up. The Bible talks about the spirit. apparently you are stuck in thinking it is talking about people verses the hosts of heaven and earth.

So only spirits were killed in the great flood?

God didn't screw up. Just consider your self as a zygote in the universe and hope you are not aborted before you actually come to that place of being born in the spirit.
Can someone please translate this into English for me? Thanks.

You haven't kept up. The Bible talks about the spirit. apparently you are stuck in thinking it is talking about people verses the hosts of heaven and earth.

So only spirits were killed in the great flood?
The whole Bible was written to teach those who believe or called out of the carnal grave about the spirit. It is a common error to think that it is all about people being killed and maimed etc...Just as it is a common error to think that Adam- meaning 'human' and Eve meaning 'life (a consciousness portion within to teach and show where life is)' are two separate human beings as Eve is a helpmeet (note not helpmate but a spiritual portion to help meet) that is within the human-adam, that the (seed) spirit of Jehovah 'the existing One' within the human being brings out the spiritual host Eve to help that human overcome the carnal portions (the cancer that eats away at the spirit of the seed of God installed within the human) when the human is awakened from sleeping in the dust of the earth. Flesh is merely a container for the seed (also called kernel or nut throughout ancient history) spirit of life. That is also why the Bible describes it as grass and Jesus uses the phrase wine skins. A vessel to contain life can most definitely die in a flood, an accident, a fire or whatever but the real life being created by the blow or breath from the spirit of God that made the human a living soul is created to be eternal.

Jesus is so loving that he’s sending 99.9999999999% of the human race to hell.
Give me a break, man.

Dad reformed. In that case, his first book should be tossed as irrelevant.

Unless it’s all used as a collection of entertaining stories.
No. It all works together. Neither of you understand it because you are certain that you can't be wrong.

example: If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding...

Whats your point?
I'm agnostic and think that atheists are just as deluded as theists because there is no actual proof that a god isn't possible.
That's what Mudda used to say.

On the contrary, the Jews believe God is extremely loving. You mock what you don't understand. So does Ricechickie. You both learned those behaviors from somewhere.

Neither of those is the solution to the first cause.
Says who? Who are you to say unicorns were not the first mover? What are you...a god, or something?
I have offered you the strawberry and you refused to taste it.
False. You have no strawberry. A strawberry is an object we can measure. You have wishes and emotions and anecdotes. Again, stop trying to place faith on the same shelf as evidence based knowledge. They do jot go on the same shelf.

Last edited:
Context?
I didn’t think so.
No need to move the goal posts. Its a lot more honest to just say "yes"
And yes, of course i have.
Atheists thought killing those people were necessary too. I know i know. I am sure you have some spin for that one too.
Personally, i thinks its a fools errand to try and decide which is worse between the two. They are both montrocities.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t read it.
Unlike phony Bibles, God isn’t politicaly correct.
Dude, God has killed INFANTS. It wasnt just him wiping out humanity with a flood.. Saying "genocide of an entire race is not PC" is about the most absurd thing i have ever heard. Congrats for that.
For his sake, stop with your bullshit.
Exactly. To you there is no higher meaning than your earthly pleasure and happiness.

If man were made to be happy, he would not die. So man's pursuit must be something greater than just his earthly happiness and pleasure.

Do you have faith that the conclusions you make from evidence based knowledge is always accurate?
No, and we have been over this many times. It's akin to placing a bet. We can safely accept evolution as fact, as it is so well supported.

Sorry Hobelim....never will you ever place magical faith on thesame shelf as evidence based knowledge. You may succeed in fooling youeself that you have, but that will be the extent of the success of your con.

Forum List

Back