If Trump Wins The General Election What Will The Democrats Do?

Main difference I’m seeing here is for Trump evidence is actually being brought to court. In the Joe Biden case I just hear talk and not real legal action

Although you and I have differing opinions about Trump, you are correct, but you're still not saying that he's guilty which you were accused of.

Although you and I have differing opinions about Trump, you are correct, but you're still not saying that he's guilty which you were accused of.
He already explained it. Trump pissed the presumption of innocence away a long time ago. He's famous for being a liar on all things big or small.

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
Never happen.

No dumbshit. Proof of violence related to Democrats losing elections. Now kindly fuck off.

Make me. This is from their election loss in 2016.

161111111356-04-trump-protest-1111-restricted.jpg

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?

First. I don’t think he will win. However if he does, the Democrats will be better behaved than the Republicans have been since they lost.

However. It is interesting you have decided that if Trump is convicted it will be unfair.

Winning the cases against him. I doubt that will be the result in Georgia. Georgia Juries are not well known for their desire to acquit a defendant.

I mean, it took the jury no time to Convict the McMichaels in Brunswick. The other problem is that pretty much every crime has a mandatory minimum sentence in Georgia. House Arrest really isn’t an option in Georgia.

No I haven’t which is why he is presumed innocent. But I know the lies I heard and the disgusting behavior after the election so I will not be surprise if he is guilty of crimes. Which ones?? I’ll let that play out in court

Main difference I’m seeing here is for Trump evidence is actually being brought to court. In the Joe Biden case I just hear talk and not real legal action
Biden will also end up in court. And the alleged case against Trump is non existent.

First. I don’t think he will win. However if he does, the Democrats will be better behaved than the Republicans have been since they lost.

However. It is interesting you have decided that if Trump is convicted it will be unfair.

Winning the cases against him. I doubt that will be the result in Georgia. Georgia Juries are not well known for their desire to acquit a defendant.

I mean, it took the jury no time to Convict the McMichaels in Brunswick. The other problem is that pretty much every crime has a mandatory minimum sentence in Georgia. House Arrest really isn’t an option in Georgia.
How can they convict a person for acts done when he was president?

Biden will also end up in court. And the alleged case against Trump is non existent.
Well, when he does end up in court you can start a thread on it

Meanwhile we have Trump up to his armpits in felony charges

We'll need to confiscate all their shoelaces.

Fine bring Biden to court then. I’m tired of all this talk and no walk. If you have evidence then use it and stop blabbering.

Back in reality there are 4 real cases that do exist against Trump. I’m sorry you have a hard time accepting that

Forum List

Back