If Trump Wins The General Election What Will The Democrats Do?

They would likely obstruct his agenda look for any excuse to impeach. And with Trumps mouth and thirst for vengeance I think he would give them plenty of ammo.

I do t think it will get there though. Can’t imagine anybody with Trump legal situation coming close to being elected president. He has a pot do buzz now from the primary “rebel” crew but the populace as a whole isn’t going to want somebody like that leading our country… IMO
We got shit on getting Biden. I hope we do not make that mistake ever again.

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
1693428227298.png

The better question is what the MAGATS do WHEN Trump loses.

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
If pigs start to fly what will Dems do?

If he wins … the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
“One last fight”? “Finally be defeated”?

I’ve got news for you, buddy … Unless your side is planning to abolish opposition parties or commit genocide, the fight will go on and intensify, mostly through democratic means.

You cultists and even Republicans as a whole are a minority. Trump is even more unpopular than ordinary Republican politicians. Democrats and anti-Trump Independents, unlike many Republicans, are not planning for or predicting or cheering on prospects for a “civil war.”

Should Trump somehow nevertheless be elected President, most “never-Trumpers” will do very little. Of course their politicians will resist in Congress as much as possible. The fight in society and the states will go on. Four more years of Trump trying to bring “retribution” and trying to govern as an ever more isolated and incompetent dictator — this time with outright crazies and grifters making up his administration — will probably just leave the country and its government in complete chaos. I doubt Trump would last. He is not young or competent enough to last long.

Democrats will try to impeach him again.

“One last fight”? “Finally be defeated”?

I’ve got news for you, buddy … Unless your side is planning to abolish opposition parties or commit genocide, the fight will go on and intensify, mostly through democratic means.

You cultists and even Republicans as a whole are a minority. Trump is even more unpopular than ordinary Republican politicians. Democrats and anti-Trump Independents, unlike many Republicans, are not planning for or predicting or cheering on prospects for a “civil war.”

Should Trump somehow nevertheless be elected President, most “never-Trumpers” will do very little. Of course their politicians will resist in Congress as much as possible. The fight in society and the states will go on. Four more years of Trump trying to bring “retribution” and trying to govern as an ever more isolated and incompetent dictator — this time with outright crazies and grifters making up his administration — will probably just leave the country and its government in complete chaos. I doubt Trump would last. He is not young or competent enough to last long.
Trump will lose his last few marbles during his trials. He will crack under the stress. And America gets to watch it.

Trump will lose his last few marbles during his trials. He will crack under the stress. And America gets to watch it.
Certainly possible. Even likely. I hope so.

However, unlike the Trump cultists here who will — really already have lost their marbles — Trump risks losing everything, even his personal freedom. But if prison is only a future possibility, I suspect Trump will be able to keep up his image as “Jesus Christ at the Last Supper” until the elections, which he believes will change everything.

Trump is like Giuliani that way. We have seen Giuliani fall a long way, disgrace himself, act crazy and look ridiculous, but actually he is probably a much tougher hombre than Trump, whose life-long narcissism and wealth has always allowed him to feel invulnerable.

Trump still can act out his megalomania, but he is ultimately living out a fantasy where he is still a tv host with high ratings who fires and humiliates others, but never himself gets fired or humiliated. That is why he and his cult really must in reality be crushed and defeated … at the polls.

Notice that you have not seen any damaging evidence against Trump presented in court.

Yes but he actually didn't say that. He was only talking about the kind of legal Trump has been in he doesn't think that there's a chance that he'll win. I know because I looked. Your comment by itself is still very true though nonetheless.

Certainly possible. Even likely. I hope so.

However, unlike the Trump cultists here who will — really already have lost their marbles — Trump risks losing everything, even his personal freedom. But if prison is only a future possibility, I suspect Trump will be able to keep up his image as “Jesus Christ at the Last Supper” until the elections, which he believes will change everything.

Trump is like Giuliani that way. We have seen Giuliani fall a long way, disgrace himself, act crazy and look ridiculous, but actually he is probably a much tougher hombre than Trump, whose life-long narcissism and wealth has always allowed him to feel invulnerable.

Trump still can act out his megalomania, but he is ultimately living out a fantasy where he is still a tv host with high ratings who fires and humiliates others, but never himself gets fired or humiliated. That is why he and his cult really must in reality be crushed and defeated … at the polls.
I'm going with what I know about Trump. He doubles down. That's his MO. He's gonna double down with his stollen election bullshit and it's gonna bite him in the ass.

Notice that you have not seen any damaging evidence against Trump presented in court.
No I haven’t which is why he is presumed innocent. But I know the lies I heard and the disgusting behavior after the election so I will not be surprise if he is guilty of crimes. Which ones?? I’ll let that play out in court

Main difference I’m seeing here is for Trump evidence is actually being brought to court. In the Joe Biden case I just hear talk and not real legal action

Forum List

Back