If Trump Were To Be The Nominee In 2024

douchebagthesequel.gif

If he is the nominee, there will be attack ads regarding Jan 6. He would get grilled on this in the debates if he even shows up.

Pleading the 5th isn’t going to work in a debate.
Why show up for debates? Why go out campaigning ? Why not lock himself in his basement and poop his pants? That's how Biden got 81 million votes.. lolol... Democrats are morons.

Why show up for debates? Why go out campaigning ? Why not lock himself in his basement and poop his pants? That's how Biden got 81 million votes.. lolol... Democrats are morons.
Biden did show up for debates. And he kicked Trump’s ass. Pretty sad that Trump couldn’t even beat Biden and that was before Jan 6. The next debate for him would involve Jan 6 and he would not be able to withstand that kind of questioning.

A ham sandwich could beat him.
Then why are the Dems so terrified of Trump they cannot talk about ANYthing else?? Why do they devote all their energy to harassment of him and making him a political martyr?

I'm thinking maybe you are wrong. Run a ham sandwich against him, then, or that homosexual Transportation Secretary male with the "husband" and twin boys he acquired from God-Knows-Where, or that Beta O'Rourke who pretends he's Hispanic, or that man in the Navy Health Service who pretends he's a woman. Produce one of those ham sandwiches --- even Karamel Harris --- and see what you can do with the 2024 election, if you're so sure Trump is beatable.

Then why are the Dems so terrified of Trump they cannot talk about ANYthing else?? Why do they devote all their energy to harassment of him and making him a political martyr?

I'm thinking maybe you are wrong. Run a ham sandwich against him, then, or that homosexual Transportation Secretary male with the "husband" and twin boys he acquired from God-Knows-Where, or that Beta O'Rourke who pretends he's Hispanic, or that man in the Navy Health Service who pretends he's a woman. Produce one of those ham sandwiches --- even Karamel Harris --- and see what you can do with the 2024 election, if you're so sure Trump is beatable.

I don't, myself unless YOU bring it up. You accuse me of something that YOU are guilty of like you always do.

How could Democrats campaign against him effectively? Normally, both parties try to find dirt on the other nominee and run negative ads against them. Most Democrats won't need campaign ads to convince them which way to vote and neither will most on the right. So, we're mostly aiming at Independents and maybe a few diehard RINOS.

Since all of Trump's worst laundry has already been aired time and time again and the left still couldn't get him with anything (hence why he was able to become the nominee) how do Democrats campaign against Trump effectively? Do you run ads regurgitating the same ole same ole which didn't get Trump? Do Independents really want to hear that same stuff brought up over and over and over again? Would that same stuff repeated at infinitum change anyone's minds on which way to vote? How do you run negative ads against a man who has had nothing but negative ads run against him for what would be eight years and still survived to become the 2024 nominee? Sure, you can run the negative ads but will they actually change anyone's minds on who to vote for? Would any of the dirt be any kind of new revelation?
Remember what they say, No matter how many times you tell a lie it's still a lie.

Forum List

Back