Biden’s CIA Director Employed Undisclosed Chinese Communist Party Members

Sometimes I get why FDR interred Japanese Americans.....It was not right but I understand.

There should be a standing order for no .gov official to hire any 1st or 2nd gen Chinese Americans, much less Chinese nationals.

Fight it out in court for years, at least long enough to break the chi-com hold on our government.

Sometimes I get why FDR interred Japanese Americans.....It was not right but I understand.

There should be a standing order for no .gov official to hire any 1st or 2nd gen Chinese Americans, much less Chinese nationals.

Fight it out in court for years, at least long enough to break the chi-com hold on our government.
at this point we're beyond "court fights". we do need to copy their rules on foreign investment in property.

they are buying way to much over here and their gov can and will use it against us.

but as long as he didn't take letters to kim jong-un home with him, it's cool.

This is not good, nor cool.

While I suspect they did nothing illegal, the fact they felt the need to hide it shows they knew it was not the right thing to do.

This is not good, nor cool.

While I suspect they did nothing illegal, the fact they felt the need to hide it shows they knew it was not the right thing to do.
you'd need to dig deeper than surface connections, i 100% agree. but we don't do that anymore. we make up connections and pretend they are true while overlooking the obvious ones that need review.

you'd need to dig deeper than surface connections, i 100% agree. but we don't do that anymore. we make up connections and pretend they are true while overlooking the obvious ones that need review.

I cannot say I know a damn thing about the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, which makes it hard for me to judge how deep this could go or how dangerous it was. Not even sure I had heard of them before today

I cannot say I know a damn thing about the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, which makes it hard for me to judge how deep this could go or how dangerous it was. Not even sure I had heard of them before today
which is why we need to dig deeper into this shit but we're stuck in who pees where and if men should compete with women OF WHICH we can't even define women.

Forum List

Back