If Trump Were To Be The Nominee In 2024

How could Democrats campaign against him effectively? Normally, both parties try to find dirt on the other nominee and run negative ads against them. Most Democrats won't need campaign ads to convince them which way to vote and neither will most on the right. So, we're mostly aiming at Independents and maybe a few diehard RINOS.

Since all of Trump's worst laundry has already been aired time and time again and the left still couldn't get him with anything (hence why he was able to become the nominee) how do Democrats campaign against Trump effectively? Do you run ads regurgitating the same ole same ole which didn't get Trump? Do Independents really want to hear that same stuff brought up over and over and over again? Would that same stuff repeated at infinitum change anyone's minds on which way to vote? How do you run negative ads against a man who has had nothing but negative ads run against him for what would be eight years and still survived to become the 2024 nominee? Sure, you can run the negative ads but will they actually change anyone's minds on who to vote for? Would any of the dirt be any kind of new revelation?
Just look at all the dirty laundry had in 2016 but the stupid Moon Bats still nominated her. The only reason she was thrown in a Federal Women's Prison was because the Worthless Negro Administration protected her.

Just look at this idiot Potatohead being nominated. Low IQ. Fucked up everything he has ever touched. Even his old boss said that. Always on the wrong side of every issue. Sold out his country to get rich. A disaster with dementia on top of everything else.

You still haven't told me what dastardly deed he did.
In the letter, Ms. DeVos called the mob that disrupted Congress as it was certifying the election results on Wednesday “unconscionable for our country.”

“There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation, and it is the inflection point for me,” she wrote.

In the letter, Ms. DeVos called the mob that disrupted Congress as it was certifying the election results on Wednesday “unconscionable for our country.”

“There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation, and it is the inflection point for me,” she wrote.

Yeah, so?

What a really smart thought! Yes, that does seem like a problem for democrats. Im sure their ads will be all about January 6th, but independents dont care about that. If riots were an issue for voters, no democrat could be elected.
Democrats have fired their complete arsenal before the 2024 primaries and have no bullets left to use unless they want to pick them up off the ground and reuse some of them.

It’s interesting how you compare Trump’s actions to Hillary’s. One you worship and one you demonize for the same behavior.

Trump can do as he pleases, I agree. I’m saying that he would face a lot of criticism for Jan 6 if he were to be the nominee. That was the question asked in the OP.
If Trump were the nominee Republicans should face a lot of criticism.

Democrats have fired their complete arsenal before the 2024 primaries and have no bullets left to use unless they want to pick them up off the ground and reuse some of them.
I'm sure they have some more muck to throw at their enemies, the American people. Their rabid jackals are growling for more.

Apparently conservatives are functioning under the bizarre delusion that the voters ‘regret’ having voted Trump out of office and want him back again.

Another example of why Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.
Biden is very popular, huh.

Forum List

Back