If Trump Were To Be The Nominee In 2024

If he is the nominee, there will be attack ads regarding Jan 6. He would get grilled on this in the debates if he even shows up.

Pleading the 5th isn’t going to work in a debate.
i think he can handle Harris in a debate .. and yes the dems have to nominate the 1st black female VP .. if they dont it will be a violation of their radical identity politics mantra .

I noticed fuel prices have come down a bit right before the election

Shocking I tell ya! Just schocking!

I will be equally as shocked when they go back up after the election.

I would not really call July "right before the election".

And June/July are historically the highest two months of the year, so it was not really a shock they came down to anyone but the partisan hacks that think everything that ever happens is about politics.

That’s exactly what I mean.

You thought Trump was really popular and therefore you couldn’t accept that he lost the election.

So you made up a story about a stolen election.
Nope. I pretty much recognized it as it was happening.

Yes, you voted for Trump last time, you will vote for him the next time. Thus how you will vote has not changed.
You're avoiding reality. The condition of the world and the USA have changed dramatically since the last Presidential election. I said if the election was held today Trump would beat Biden. Things might change tomorrow.

Agree. I don't think Biden will finish his term.

Me either. I made a bet with my wife in Nov of 2020 that he would not be the POTUS in 2023. I was feeling confident but now getting a tad worried.

How could Democrats campaign against him effectively? Normally, both parties try to find dirt on the other nominee and run negative ads against them. Most Democrats won't need campaign ads to convince them which way to vote and neither will most on the right. So, we're mostly aiming at Independents and maybe a few diehard RINOS.

Since all of Trump's worst laundry has already been aired time and time again and the left still couldn't get him with anything (hence why he was able to become the nominee) how do Democrats campaign against Trump effectively? Do you run ads regurgitating the same ole same ole which didn't get Trump? Do Independents really want to hear that same stuff brought up over and over and over again? Would that same stuff repeated at infinitum change anyone's minds on which way to vote? How do you run negative ads against a man who has had nothing but negative ads run against him for what would be eight years and still survived to become the 2024 nominee? Sure, you can run the negative ads but will they actually change anyone's minds on who to vote for? Would any of the dirt be any kind of new revelation?
Simple, show a field with a million crosses and just explain that he takes no responsibility...

Then find the footage of him telling all his rich buddies in Mar-a-Largo that he made them all richer with a tax cut...

Trump was incompetent mess...

Because things couldn’t get any worse than Trump I.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Funny I don't remember Afghanistan falling under Trump. I don't remember Crimea falling under Trump. I don't remember Ukraine being invaded under Trump. I don't remember high inflation under Trump. All I Remember bad under Trump was the pandemic and that's still escalating today, however things are a lot better now with the pandemic since we have the Trump vaccine.

You're avoiding reality. The condition of the world and the USA have changed dramatically since the last Presidential election. I said if the election was held today Trump would beat Biden. Things might change tomorrow.

I apologize, when you said this...If the election between Trump and Biden was held Today, I'll take Trump.

I took it to mean you would vote for Trump. But now I see my mistake.

Nope. I pretty much recognized it as it was happening.
Nope. Trump already primed you to believe that him losing meant fraud. He said as much before any votes had even been counted.

You didn’t recognize anything. You followed your programming.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Funny I don't remember Afghanistan falling under Trump. I don't remember Crimea falling under Trump. I don't remember Ukraine being invaded under Trump. I don't remember high inflation under Trump. All I Remember bad under Trump was the pandemic and that's still escalating today, however things are a lot better now with the pandemic since we have the Trump vaccine.
I remember lies and divisiveness, but that’s why we have elections. I’m sure there will be many clips of 1/6 apologetics, Putin-love, Taiwan-hate, the widening gender gap and an improving economy. Sounds like Brandon has things well in hand and he isn’t even running! :2up:

Nope. Trump already primed you to believe that him losing meant fraud. He said as much before any votes had even been counted.

You didn’t recognize anything. You followed your programming.
Living in California educated me into recognizing fraud when I see it, as it was happening.

Me either. I made a bet with my wife in Nov of 2020 that he would not be the POTUS in 2023. I was feeling confident but now getting a tad worried.
I think it is a load of Right Wing shit about Biden...

Biden hammered Trump in the Debates, Trump didn't turn up to one he was getting so badly beaten...

Biden also understands the basics of Administration... Pick a good team and get out of there way... Biden is there for escalation....

Yes he has a stammer and every now and then says the wrong thing because it or is less than elegant with words. Main reason it looks bad is the guy before him just talked shit for four years and rambled through multiple lies per minute. It looked good until you understand that is was just made up shit..

Let's think of thing Biden would never do, take a sharpie to weather chart, wonder could you blow up a hurricane with a nuclear bomb,....

Biden would beat Trump mainly because wet dog should beat Trump... Trump is a proven looser... He beat Hillary because her supporters just didn't turn up, they thought she had it won...

Saying that if Trump runs I would change horses, could slip in someone and get 8 more years instead of 4...

Living in California educated me into recognizing fraud when I see it, as it was happening.
Nope. You and millions like you had been programmed to see fraud in anything you couldn’t explain.

And given your general lack of knowledge, you couldn’t explain A LOT.

The Trump supporting big lie believers always fell back on an insistence that Trump simply could have lost to Joe Biden. Everything else comes from that.

If he is the nominee, there will be attack ads regarding Jan 6. He would get grilled on this in the debates if he even shows up.

Pleading the 5th isn’t going to work in a debate.
Tired unproven lies will not work in a debate either. Trump can win from his basement in 2024.

Nope. You and millions like you had been programmed to see fraud in anything you couldn’t explain.

And given your general lack of knowledge, you couldn’t explain A LOT.

The Trump supporting big lie believers always fell back on an insistence that Trump simply could have lost to Joe Biden. Everything else comes from that.
The election of Joe Biden followed the paths of California elections. He won by fraud. Boxes of ballots produced from the trunks of cars, all cast for democrats. Sacks of mail in ballots, all for democrats. Ballot harvesting where democrat operatives substitute their ballot for the one collected. It's well known to us. It's how democrats steal control. It's how Orange county California went all democrat in one election.

Democrats need to be purged. Treat them as an invasive species and exterminate them.

Forum List

Back