If Trump Were To Be The Nominee In 2024

You said that he supported violent rioters. I guess you were wrong huh.
Yep, I forgot about his empty rhetoric. He did speak out against violence, and so did Trump, but seems the left doesn't want to acknowledge Trump's words on January 6th.

Yep, I forgot about his empty rhetoric. He did speak out against violence, and so did Trump, but seems the left doesn't want to acknowledge Trump's words on January 6th.
Telling violent rioters that they’re very special and he loves them. That’s not something Biden ever said.

I know you don’t care. Trump already has your vote. Moderates will care and he’s going to have a hard time explaining those actions of his. Your “But Biden” excuse didn’t work.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The fact that the DOJ refused a third party to handle this investigation of Trump shows the American people exactly what's going on here. That's why they're angry.
Republicans were offered a seat at the table, and instead they tried to inject the very criminals who are being investigated.

How could Democrats campaign against him effectively? Normally, both parties try to find dirt on the other nominee and run negative ads against them. Most Democrats won't need campaign ads to convince them which way to vote and neither will most on the right. So, we're mostly aiming at Independents and maybe a few diehard RINOS.

Since all of Trump's worst laundry has already been aired time and time again and the left still couldn't get him with anything (hence why he was able to become the nominee) how do Democrats campaign against Trump effectively? Do you run ads regurgitating the same ole same ole which didn't get Trump? Do Independents really want to hear that same stuff brought up over and over and over again? Would that same stuff repeated at infinitum change anyone's minds on which way to vote? How do you run negative ads against a man who has had nothing but negative ads run against him for what would be eight years and still survived to become the 2024 nominee? Sure, you can run the negative ads but will they actually change anyone's minds on who to vote for? Would any of the dirt be any kind of new revelation?
1. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO THE MASSHOLES IS : MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The herd doesnt vote on principle because most of them do not understand anything about politics. If MONEY isnt a concern ( low prices) THEN the mass idiots will vote on SLOGANS eg; They Are For The Working Man !!!,,,,,Trumps a Racism,,,,,,Bernie Cares for US. Whatever their favorite Celebrity / Singer tells them to do.

2. There really is no more political parties, it isn't RIGHT VS LEFT ANYMORE ! THE TRUE COMPETITION NOW IS : GLOBALIST VS NATIONALIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start looking at the political spectrum this way. Dont ask a person if they are a Democrat / Republican OR Liberal / Conservative,,,,,ARE THEY GLOBALIST or NATIONALIST. Current Democrat party are Globalists while Republicans are Nationalist ( not the Rinos ).

Telling violent rioters that they’re very special and he loves them. That’s not something Biden ever said.

I know you don’t care. Trump already has your vote. Moderates will care and he’s going to have a hard time explaining those actions of his. Your “But Biden” excuse didn’t work.
I don't care. Too much at stake to be nice and polite after what Democrats have done and are still doing to my country.

Forum List

Back