If Trump is reelected will there be riots?

If Trump is reelected will there be riots?

• Yes - Antifa and BLM will use it as an excuse to loot and destroy

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No - Like in 2016 it will be peaceful

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yes - But only in Blue States since they are lawless

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Moderate - Some but not like we saw post Floyd

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Yes - It will be the End of Days for us all

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Trump wins, California likely secedes along with a few other states. This just might result in the end of the empire, God willing.
Have you taken your meds yet?
You need to keep up on the news. Secession is in the air. At least now you won’t surprised should it happen, thanks to me.
Answer my question.
Why?
Don’t answer my question with a question

If there's no cheating by Trump, all will be just fine.
Biden cheats the American people, so all the Demmies who've followed the hate Trump supporters will think nothing of continuing to stalk and harassing Trump, his staff, Republicans in Congress, et al.

If Trump wins, California likely secedes along with a few other states. This just might result in the end of the empire, God willing.
You need to keep up on the news. Secession is in the air. At least now you won’t surprised should it happen, thanks to me.
Could be a number of Trump-hating traitors will be in jail by the end of next week due to judiciary findings down where the rubber meets the road. Those who have cheated over the American taxpayers are due to account why they are following this arrogance of conspiring to decimate presidential power.

Last edited:
Dunno if it'll go so far as riots but there will definitely be civil unrest. The left have proven time and again that they are clueless when it comes to setting responsible boundaries.

1. It will be cold outside.
2. Trump will not be bound by reelection fears so he could easily crack heads if the left choose to riot.

Answer my question.
Why?
Don’t answer my question with a question
Okay.

Amazing how the usual Leftist posters didn’t come here and opine....wonder why....

Democrats = supporters of riots, burning, looting, destroying

Forum List

Back