If Trump is reelected will there be riots?

If Trump is reelected will there be riots?

• Yes - Antifa and BLM will use it as an excuse to loot and destroy

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No - Like in 2016 it will be peaceful

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yes - But only in Blue States since they are lawless

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Moderate - Some but not like we saw post Floyd

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Yes - It will be the End of Days for us all

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
This is a very polarizing election and the candidates and voter bases could not be any more different. What if Trump wins? Will the crazy Leftists go apeshit?

This is a very polarizing election and the candidates and voter bases could not be any more different. What if Trump wins? Will the crazy Leftists go apeshit?

Big riots.

Joe Biden pedocratic campaign is well aware by now that they are going down with the swamp - and will attempt anything. Biden has kneeled for BLM and thinks Antifa is a great idea. The riots are coming, prepare the helicopters, the election nigh has gotten even better.

If there's no cheating by Trump, all will be just fine.

There will be a LOT of cheating by pedocrats.

But it won't matter, president Trump will withstand the cheating, prosecute the morons and win for America like we have never seen America win before.

Last edited:
I suspect there will be some rioting no matter who wins, but only in major cities. Heck, there is rioting if somebody wins or loses a major sporting event it some cities, in this country and in others. At least nobody will get trampled coming out of a stadium. I don't live in big city, so not concerned.

Hope not, could not vote in poll because no one but those who plan on being disruptive have the answer to the question.

If Trump wins, he would shut that shit down. But, he won't need to. There will be no reason for Soros to fund them anymore. If Trump wins, Soros loses. It will be on to "phase 2" of the resistance. Look for an assassin, with mental issues, that can't be traced to a politician...

Who needs riots when we have the Deep State?

The Deep State is answerable only to Obama and will shut Trump down

70:30 odds that between 11/03/20 and 1/20/21 there will be riots/ domestic terrorism. And not coincidentally I also give 70:30 odds that Trump wins the election.

95:5 odds that Trump wins Ohio.
85:15 odds that Trump wins Michigan.

Last edited:
If Trump wins, he would shut that shit down. But, he won't need to. There will be no reason for Soros to fund them anymore. If Trump wins, Soros loses. It will be on to "phase 2" of the resistance. Look for an assassin, with mental issues, that can't be traced to a politician...

Here is how their next phase looks like this:

Run faster than you have ever run before.

And America's next phase: TO VICTORY!

I suspect there will be some rioting no matter who wins, but only in major cities. Heck, there is rioting if somebody wins or loses a major sporting event it some cities, in this country and in others. At least nobody will get trampled coming out of a stadium. I don't live in big city, so not concerned.

Quite right. The left will loot, burn, kill, and riot regardless of the outcome of the election, as they have already been doing for several months.

Forum List

Back