If Trump is impeached just because liberals don't like him, what precedence will that set?

Turn Right

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Would every honest future President be a target for impeachment just because liberals hate Presidents who do a great job?

Should Obama have been impeached for thinking that there were 58 states in America?

What has Trump done worse than thinking that are 58 states in America?

Would every honest future President be a target for impeachment just because liberals hate Presidents who do a great job?

Should Obama have been impeached for thinking that there were 58 states in America?

If Trump is impeached just because liberals don't like him, what precedence will that set?
It wouldn't set the precedent, its already been set... Nixon/watergate was the precedent for that.

EDIT: I do realize nixon resigned before impeachment proceedings

Last edited:

He can only be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors. Unless something more comes from mueller about obstruction it’s very unlikely to happen.

He can only be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors. Unless something more comes from mueller about obstruction it’s very unlikely to happen.

Stealing Hillary's rightful crown certainly is a high crime, it was her turn after all... all 17 deep state operatives agreed...

Sad!

:coffee:
Y’all need to cool it with the hyperbolic crazy talk. You don’t like it when the dems do it so don’t do it yourself

Y’all need to cool it with the hyperbolic crazy talk. You don’t like it when the dems do it so don’t do it yourself

Eh, that isn't hyperbolic comrade, it's simply the way traumatized Hillary supporters 'think'

And the Mueller inquisition will prove it any day now...

:banana:
It’s all hyperbole. And I didn’t vote for Hillary. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Impeachment is just a formal presentation of charges. That’s all the House can do. The Senate will hold the trial. With a GOP majority in the Senate, he will be acquitted.

If Trump is impeached I want to retroactively impeach Obama too. And Clinton because he's a perv, and Carter because he's a buffoon.

There, that was easy

Liberals don't have the stones to impeach Trump they are all talk. Just smack them in the mouth they will run home crying to their mommas.

It’s all hyperbole.

Really, it's not that long ago when the MSM promoted breaking news headlines 24/7 covering the latest revelations of the Mueller inquisition and the #resistance promised individual 1 would be impeached any day now...
And I didn’t vote for Hillary.

Sure, you're only 'defending' her because you hate it when she's treated unfairly
You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Seems you're the one who is in denial comrade

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back