If Trump is guilty of inciting a riot it would be easy for USMB Democrats to prove it

So, prove it.

Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

I want to see evidence that Trump made a statement that incited a riot.

Declaring the election was stolen is not proof Trump incited a riot.
The show trial is to stop anyone with Trump's ideas from becoming President and to silence any questioning of the 2020 election that put Thief in Chief Biden in office.

If by “Trump’s ideas” you mean someone who would attempt to overthrow the government by insurrection if the voters won’t re-elect him, Damn Skippy we don’t want anymore assholes like him.

The nation also doesn’t want any more white supremacists. Turning the USA into the 21st-century South Africa, with racism and segregation leading government policy, will end investment and growth from foreign investors and trading partners.

Since you don’t have trade agreements with any of your major trading partners other than NAFTA, it will be easy to cut off trading ties with the USA since there are no commitments or agreements to break.

If you want to continue along the path to become a full-blown, white supremacist, authoritarian state you will do so alone. Your allies and trading partners will want no part of you. You will be sanctioned, boycotted, shunned and cut off. Just like South Africa.

So, prove it.

The show trial is to stop anyone with Trump's ideas from becoming President and to silence any questioning of the 2020 election that put Thief in Chief Biden in office.

If by “Trump’s ideas” you mean someone who would attempt to overthrow the government by insurrection if the voters won’t re-elect him, Damn Skippy we don’t want anymore assholes like him.

The nation also doesn’t want any more white supremacists. Turning the USA into the 21st-century South Africa, with racism and segregation leading government policy, will end investment and growth from foreign investors and trading partners.

Since you don’t have trade agreements with any of your major trading partners other than NAFTA, it will be easy to cut off trading ties with the USA since there are no commitments or agreements to break.

If you want to continue along the path to become a full-blown, white supremacist, authoritarian state you will do so alone. Your allies and trading partners will want no part of you. You will be sanctioned, boycotted, shunned and cut off. Just like South Africa.
Dragonlady, perhaps you live in a parallel world where this stuff is true, but in this world it's total bullshit.

So, prove it.

Congressional Democrats today proved that Trump is guilty of inciting a riot.
Please explain how they did that with specific citations.

Go fuck yourself. We're not required to act as your personal slaves. Watch the fucking coverage, fool
Note that Dragonlady is refusing to prove that Trump incited the riot.

The reason she refuses is that no such evidence exists.
The House managers are doing a wonderful time proving that trump incited the insurrection. We know those of you who have sold your souls to Lard trump won't pay attention to facts.

Yet YOU can't post them...... was it the dog who stopped you?
This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty

It appears you don't know what the single impeachment charge is.

Hint: it only covers January 6......

Your long winded rant would be stricken from the record in a court trial, due to its irrelevancy.

And you’re wrong. It covers all aspects of his attempts to claim fraud, both before and after the election, including his attacks on states’ officials.

Again you show your laziness to keep up with the topic:

A single article of impeachment charging Trump with "incitement of insurrection" against the U.S. government and "lawless action at the Capitol" was introduced to the House of Representatives on January 11, 2021.

That is the impeachment charge......

I find it laughable that someone who is quoting Wikipedia is accusing me of intellectual laziness.

From the actual Article of impeachment:

Start reading on page 3, line 24, starting with

President Trump’s conduct on January 6, 2021, followed his prior efforts to subvert and obstruct the certification of the results of the 2020 presidential election. Those prior efforts included a phone call on January 2, 2021 during which President Trump urged the secretary of state of Georgia, Brad Raffensperger, to “find” enough votes to overturn the Georgia presidential election results and threatened secretary Raffensperger if he failed to do so.

I am tired of all this. Arrest those who hurt people and weree busting in. Stop the impeachment and stop treating any elected leaders like kings that one would sacrifice for based on this overblown nationalistic craziness.

Oh poor baby. You were all keen on making Trump dictator for life. Now that the chickens have come home to roost, you want to pretend you have no part in any of it.

So, prove it.

"'Never would have happened if not for Donald Trump'

"House impeachment manager Madeleine Dean played lots of video from the Trump rally that took place before the riot.

"She noted that - out of the 11,000 words Trump spoke in his hourlong-plus speech - he only mentioned marching 'peacefully' once, whereas he said 'fight' multiple times.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-56011959

Trump has fanned these flames for four years.
On January 6 his base rose to the occasion.
Has anyone heard what Mike Pence has said about the insurrection?
It never would have happened unless there was obvious and massive fraud.

Yes, it would and it did.

The fact that you're still claiming there was fraud, shows you to be a gullible fool.
Nobody wanted to make Trump dictator for life. That's a dirty fucking lie.
You'd love if your lard and master trump (the one who you worship more than any Christian god) was dictator for life. It's quite clear.

I am tired of all this. Arrest those who hurt people and weree busting in. Stop the impeachment and stop treating any elected leaders like kings that one would sacrifice for based on this overblown nationalistic craziness.

Oh poor baby. You were all keen on making Trump dictator for life. Now that the chickens have come home to roost, you want to pretend you have no part in any of it.

So, prove it.

"House impeachment manager Madeleine Dean played lots of video from the Trump rally that took place before the riot.

"She noted that - out of the 11,000 words Trump spoke in his hourlong-plus speech - he only mentioned marching 'peacefully' once, whereas he said 'fight' multiple times.

The fact that you're still claiming there was fraud, shows you to be a gullible fool.

Don’t you remember Donald Trump congratulating President Xi on his appointment as dictator for life in China? Saying he’d love to have that happen to him. Then he said he’d about it when he got home.

Trumps whole goal was to overthrow the constitution and install himself as president for life. Then he would never face consequences for his actions and he could do as he pleased

So, prove it.

Congressional Democrats today proved that Trump is guilty of inciting a riot.
Please explain how they did that with specific citations.

Go fuck yourself. We're not required to act as your personal slaves. Watch the fucking coverage, fool
Note that Dragonlady is refusing to prove that Trump incited the riot.

The reason she refuses is that no such evidence exists.
The House managers are doing a wonderful time proving that trump incited the insurrection. We know those of you who have sold your souls to Lard trump won't pay attention to facts.

Yet YOU can't post them...... was it the dog who stopped you?
This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty

It appears you don't know what the single impeachment charge is.

Hint: it only covers January 6......

Your long winded rant would be stricken from the record in a court trial, due to its irrelevancy.

And you’re wrong. It covers all aspects of his attempts to claim fraud, both before and after the election, including his attacks on states’ officials.

Again you show your laziness to keep up with the topic:

A single article of impeachment charging Trump with "incitement of insurrection" against the U.S. government and "lawless action at the Capitol" was introduced to the House of Representatives on January 11, 2021.

That is the impeachment charge......

I find it laughable that someone who is quoting Wikipedia is accusing me of intellectual laziness.

From the actual Article of impeachment:

Start reading on page 3, line 24, starting with

President Trump’s conduct on January 6, 2021, followed his prior efforts to subvert and obstruct the certification of the results of the 2020 presidential election. Those prior efforts included a phone call on January 2, 2021 during which President Trump urged the secretary of state of Georgia, Brad Raffensperger, to “find” enough votes to overturn the Georgia presidential election results and threatened secretary Raffensperger if he failed to do so.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Read Page 2, line 4.

ARTICLE I: INCITEMENT OF INSURRECTION

That is the Impeachment charge.

Since the riot was on January 6......, surely you can figure it out from here.... but I doubt it since you are a leftist drone.

So, prove it.

Trumps whole goal was to overthrow the constitution and install himself as president for life. Then he would never face consequences for his actions and he could do as he pleased
You are telling a lie.

Liars go to hell.

Don't you fear going to hell?

Or do you not believe in God, and therefore believe there's no consequences for telling lies?

So, prove it.

The videos of the trump Qultist violence will be very useful during the next few elections.

"if you dont fight like hell, you wont have a country any more"

So, prove it.

You are telling a lie.

Liars go to hell.

Don't you fear going to hell?

Or do you not believe in God, and therefore believe there's no consequences for telling lies?
Those who replace their worship of the Judeo-Christian god for the orange trump god .... where do they go?

So, prove it.

The videos of the trump Qultist violence will be very useful during the next few elections.

"if you dont fight like hell, you wont have a country any more"

It's interesting how BR is admitting over and over how naturally violent criminals trump Qultists are.

Trump told the truth about the election, which is that the Democrats stole it through massive voter fraud.
Sixty judges including some appointed by Trump found no evidence of "massive voter fraud." Do you think Trump lied about that too?

The communists are having a fine time rehashing every hurt feeling they had since Trump's election. Up to and including defending the horrible gretchen whitmer. This hearing, more than anything else a communist attack against Americans and an attack Trump based on his support for the wronged Americans. That's what this is all about. This is a warning to any politician that would dare to side with Americans.

The “Americans”??? You mean Trump’s Goon Squad? They ceased to be “patriots” a long, long time ago. When they started killing their fellow Americans in the name of “patriotism”, they ceased to be patriots.

It's goddamn sickening to see those filthy fucking marxist animals trot up there with all their criminal baggage and parrot the talking points from their organized crime syndicate. Every one of them is a lowlife piece of shit masquerading as something important.... which it's not.

So, prove it. Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

It was a TOTAL FAIL. The Democrats AIN'T GOT NUTTIN'.
  1. 95% of that presented was all either totally hearsay or circumstantial unconnected to Trump with the MANAGERS reading into the record not the facts but just their OWN OPINIONS of what things meant!
  2. 80% of the clips they presented were just NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS from totally anti-Trump WaPo and NYT with unnamed anonymous sources! Don't even know it if is true!
  3. Returning from dinner recess, they spent the NEXT TWO HOURS just REPEATING stuff already presented that afternoon verbatim! They were OUT of material! :auiqs.jpg:
  4. At the end of the evening, Mike Lee stood up incensed that everything they presented that he was witness to was totally false and made up! And he made them strike it all from the record. :lmao:

But they aren't worried that they have no case because they know that every Dem there already made their mind up to convict before the hearing even started!

Democrats have been wanting to impeach Trump for four years if they have to do it over a parking ticket.

Posting it twice doesn't make it true, Bucky.

You claim it was a lie, but it was NEVER really investigated.

The communists are having a fine time rehashing every hurt feeling they had since Trump's election. Up to and including defending the horrible gretchen whitmer. This hearing, more than anything else a communist attack against Americans and an attack Trump based on his support for the wronged Americans. That's what this is all about. This is a warning to any politician that would dare to side with Americans.

The “Americans”??? You mean Trump’s Goon Squad? They ceased to be “patriots” a long, long time ago. When they started killing their fellow Americans in the name of “patriotism”, they ceased to be patriots.
Those aren't fellow Americans. Those are communists.
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed Communists"

So, prove it. Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

It was a TOTAL FAIL. The Democrats AIN'T GOT NUTTIN'.
  1. 95% of that presented was all either totally hearsay or circumstantial unconnected to Trump with the MANAGERS reading into the record not the facts but just their OWN OPINIONS of what things meant!
  2. 80% of the clips they presented were just NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS from totally anti-Trump WaPo and NYT with unnamed anonymous sources! Don't even know it if is true!
  3. Returning from dinner recess, they spent the NEXT TWO HOURS just REPEATING stuff already presented that afternoon verbatim! They were OUT of material! :auiqs.jpg:
  4. At the end of the evening, Mike Lee stood up incensed that everything they presented that he was witness to was totally false and made up! And he made them strike it all from the record. :lmao:

But they aren't worried that they have no case because they know that every Dem there already made their mind up to convict before the hearing even started!

Democrats have been wanting to impeach Trump for four years if they have to do it over a parking ticket.

Posting it twice doesn't make it true, Bucky.

You claim it was a lie, but it was NEVER really investigated.

There is no way that you Rumpsters will ever accept the truth so we shouldn't even bother.

Forum List

Back