If Trump is guilty of inciting a riot it would be easy for USMB Democrats to prove it

He is not in office. Impeachment is to remove someone from office. Nothing could be plainer.
It’s also to forbid them from holding office ever again. Is it not?

That is a consequence of having been impeached twice, but the Constitution is crystal clear on what impeachment is (emphasis mine);

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

There's a bit more in Article 1 section 3:
Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States:

Removal from office is not the only effect of impeachment.

You need to look at the intent. Our Found Fathers NEVER met a Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin or Rump. In polite societies back then, these types of people were just locked up, shot or put out into the wilderness. There was never any facility made for a President losing an election and find so many slimeballs in congress to blindly follow him to an attempt at an armed insurrection and invasion of the Congress Facility.

Napoleon says hello and remind you before all those there was him...

Look the Founding Fathers understood that the majority of citizens were dumb and ignorant and that is why they put the safeguards in place as they did...

Yes, and I believe that they wrote the guidelines with the idea that it could NEVER happen to them. The French said the same thing.

So, prove it.

Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

I want to see evidence that Trump made a statement that incited a riot.

Declaring the election was stolen is not proof Trump incited a riot.
The facts prove it. Fact averse trumpkins don’t like facts.

but then again I’m not a white supremacist insurrectionist
And a swing and a miss...you don't have any facts or evidence-hence your vague post claiming that there when you still can't list any.

You need to look at the intent. Our Found Fathers NEVER met a Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin or Rump. In polite societies back then, these types of people were just locked up, shot or put out into the wilderness. There was never any facility made for a President losing an election and find so many slimeballs in congress to blindly follow him to an attempt at an armed insurrection and invasion of the Congress Facility.
Actually if you look at intent, it’s even more clear that this is constitutional.

Why would the allow a remedy that could be escaped by resigning? They wouldn’t. They weren’t that stupid.

Actually if you look at intent, it’s even more clear that this is constitutional.

Why would the allow a remedy that could be escaped by resigning? They wouldn’t. They weren’t that stupid.

When it was written, Rump wasn't President. Remember, it was almost unanimous for Washington to become King but he settle for President. They weren't that stupid but this is why the Constitution was intended to be a living document. Sounds like a few changes need to be incorporated now. Well, right after the MotherRumpers are voted out of Congress.

Forum List

Back